over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren vs Nandrolone and ED

Blswan

Registered
Question for those that get Nandrolone induced ED. Have you had the same results on Tren? I’ve tried most compounds but always stayed away from Tren due to the side effects I’ve read about. I was thinking of adding a low dose of Tren E to my TRT and HGH regimen. Thing is… Nandrolone gives me ED and it’s a 19-nor so I was curious if Tren would act the same or is just individual? Thanks in advance for any insight or anecdotal reports.

TREN has never given me a problem when it comes to ED. If anything it's just the opposite. Sexual deviant comes to mind 😈

Nandrolone gives me ED with High dosage Testosterone. Trenbolone i have great sex drive with High Testosterone.

I want to do try 400-600NPP + Proviron/Masteron my next try with Nandrolone, i believe the combo NPP + DHT will be much better than NPP + Test due to less female sex hormone effects.

I was thinking of running 100-150mg/wk. Anybody feel this would be pointless? I don’t want to full on cycle anymore but thought I might get some edge with nutrient partitioning etc on that low doseas well as not get the full sweats / mental sides.

I was thinking of running 100-150mg/wk. Anybody feel this would be pointless? I don’t want to full on cycle anymore but thought I might get some edge with nutrient partitioning etc on that low doseas well as not get the full sweats / mental sides.
It really just depends who you ask, lots of guys are on TRT or TRT plus here (baby cycles) like the one you described. You’ll get neurological effects from tren at any dosage. (Yes you’ll get sides at almost any dosage - so take the most effective dosage. I wouldn’t snort one line of Coca Cola or drink 100ml of whiskey)

Personally I’m of the opinion there is a minimum effective dosage for every drug we take and I wouldn’t take 75mg aspirin for a headache, but I would to help with platelets.

personally the minimum tren ace I would take is 350mg a week for bodybuilding purposes, but I’m a younger guy looking to make progress physique wise.

Lots of people here will say 10-20-30mg of tren ace a day will definitely do SOMETHING and is noticeable composition wise. But so would any oral at a low dosage too, I don’t think it’s worth while.

I see nothing wrong with trying that dosage at all. Try it and see how it treats you. I'm all about running lower dosages and trying to avoid side effects.

It’s just personal. Some people react differently.
Like many others here tren has actually increased my sex drive and ability to maintain an erection.

I'd say try it. Nothing to lose.

'm running 200mg of Tren a in a bigger stack right now and it's definitely noticeable (750 test, 600 deca, 600 equip also).

I don't get tren sides at any dose I've tried up to mid 500s weekly. Only issue is sleep unless I start at 200 and scale it up. Running 200 in this stack for foreseeable future. Sleeping great since day 1.

I really don't care what anyone says, but tren is more androgenic than almost everything else! As such it would give me such a strong sex drive that it was detrimental to me, I wish i never took it! And for that and many other reasons i don't recommend it to no one

Mind if I ask the other reasons?
It screws up your head, regardless of the scientific term, it's causes anxiety, and eventually you develop stomach problems! Acid reflux from hell, and I forgot the insomnia and the sweating, I was always super hot

Tren sends my libido upwards and beyond! Nandrolone will only effect my libido if my test dose is to close to the nandrolone dose.

Cage

The nandrolone Trestolone acetate works better than Tren in regards to not getting erectile dysfunction. Tren works better than deca in regards to not getting erectile dysfunction.

Never bad a problem with Tren. It always gives me Rockstar dick.

I'm literally on my second week of deca at just 250/wk (to start off with) and last night I noticed I couldn't come no matter what I did. The sensitivity was there but right at the point of orgasm it's like there was just a block and it wouldn't let me over it. It was so frustrating. My body couldn't physically jump any longer so my gf proceeded to beat me off for like an hour and a half because I was determined to come but nope. Each time I'd get right on the edge and it would just stop. Lame.

Tren never gave me ed.. it really heightened my drive though.. my only issue with tren was it sometimes made it hard to climax..

Even 100mg of tren a week and I need a fan on full blast at night or else im sweating my ass off. Right now I'm on 250 test and 50 tren. I know this is PM and many scoff at such dosages but keep in mind the clinical dosage for tren hex was 76mg every two weeks after loading phase. Good luck brother.

Even 100mg of tren a week and I need a fan on full blast at night or else im sweating my ass off. Right now I'm on 250 test and 50 tren. I know this is PM and many scoff at such dosages but keep in mind the clinical dosage for tren hex was 76mg every two weeks after loading phase. Good luck brother.
50mg/week certainly has physical(muscular) and mental effects.
I definitely notice even on 2-3mg of inject tren base per day.
Of course these are not competition doses. But if you are in tuned with your body you'll definitely notice.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws