over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolon studies

I remember in a couple psych classes there would always be topics related to steroids on the brain, behavior etc etc and ill always remember they usually listed the same compounds, deca, winny, drols and one or two others and always would it say various brain scans and behavior tests would show deca having elevated levels if it was regarding aggression etc.. so for tren to be in same 19-nor class as deca, for me personally, I can better see the grounds corelated to anger aggression etc and brain espec if tren is the more potent 19-nor to deca even tho studies only used deca and in the practical application both exert completely different effects on the muscle and physical aspect of things..

Oh yeah people like me on tren, im a very sociable guy and even more so on tren. I was really worried about the becoming an ass hole thing but the complete opposite happened. I was. Worried about acne and gyno as im prone to both but skin on tren clearer than off cycle and any slight puffiness in my nipples totally gone on tren. It really is bizzare, all the gains and the opposite of the sides, why i love it so much.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ha! It sounds like you are speaking on my behalf! I too love Tren. After 2 cycles of using it, Ive found the secret (on this very board) to running Tren, is using very low Test, 150mg at max. As long as you have caber on your side, there is zero loss of sex drive (more like a quadrupling of your sex drive), no acne, no gyno, no insomnia, no night sweats, just outright strength, size, and that “Tren” look. I even went upto 800mg of Tren Ace a week for 2 weeks and no sides! Only wicked libido and wicked strength! I love this fucking drug.

Oh yeah people like me on tren, im a very sociable guy and even more so on tren. I was really worried about the becoming an ass hole thing but the complete opposite happened. I was. Worried about acne and gyno as im prone to both but skin on tren clearer than off cycle and any slight puffiness in my nipples totally gone on tren. It really is bizzare, all the gains and the opposite of the sides, why i love it so much.

I finally was able to control the mental sides of tren. I was running 100mgs a day but the reflux sides are a fuckin killer. omneprazole works but it gave me the shits. I'm talking 6 times a day.

Ha! It sounds like you are speaking on my behalf! I too love Tren. After 2 cycles of using it, Ive found the secret (on this very board) to running Tren, is using very low Test, 150mg at max. As long as you have caber on your side, there is zero loss of sex drive (more like a quadrupling of your sex drive), no acne, no gyno, no insomnia, no night sweats, just outright strength, size, and that “Tren” look. I even went upto 800mg of Tren Ace a week for 2 weeks and no sides! Only wicked libido and wicked strength! I love this fucking drug.

Yea, i did about 230 test. Didn't need caber and sex drive was through the roof. It was the complete opposite to what it should be in every way but results

Tren is indeed wonderful stuff. The most I've ever run has been 400mg a week but even at that dose it works its magic.....

Used tren in summer cycles for years and my sides are night sweats and hairy back and shoulders, dont know why but i get hairier every cycle of tren, I litrally had n back hair before my first tren cycle, now its a weekly shave from the wife

easy fix to tren side effects= weed. i always feel edgy since i started taking tren, but as soon as i get high that all goes right away, and since tren has me moving a million miles a minute and extemely impatient i stay pretty sharp for someone who smokes 3 to 4 times a day. another good benefit is the added eating i do while high. i dont keep anything remotely bad in my house so my idea of binge eating while high includes nuts greek yogurt and fruit. benzos help as well, not as good as weed imo.

^^^hahaha thats my roommates remedy...too funny, I'm a fan of the super low test as well, seems to take away any sides and lets me get jacked as fuck off of tren, which is my fav compound

I believe that it just makes pre-existing personality flaws worse. For me anyway.
I was actually recently diagnosed with schzoid personality disorder (something I showed strong signs of for years), but when I go on tren it gets 1000 times worse. Paranoia turns to intense anxiety and paranoia and missing social cues to the point I have flipped on people at parties when they were supposed to be joking, almost took out my best friend who was walking behind me in the dark leaving a somewhat sketchy situation (turned around and slammed him to the ground before I knew it was him because he stepped weird and I thought someone was running up on me), and me and my fiance definitely fight a lot more often when I am on tren.

Luckily for me, I won't miss it too much. I don't seem to respond to tren as well as deca, test, drol, and dbol so I will just stick to those.

That being said, most of my friends notice very little if any personality changes while on tren.

On my 4th week of my most recent Tren cycle just wanted to comment on some things.

I have in the past used equal amounts of test with my tren unknowingly, it just seemed to be what "most" people were doing at the time. This time I went with 300mg Test and 800mg Tren-E and I have to say, almost 4 weeks in, the sides are so much less pronounced. My night sweats are minimal, damp at BEST, but not soaking like I used to get running high test. Also using Pramipexole at .25mg 1 hour before bed, 2nd time using Prami and while it does help me get to sleep, it does by no means help me stay asleep, which is my biggest issue with Tren that I cant seem to escape without the use of prescription narcotics. I have not yet gone back to the doc to get a refill of Xanax or try some of the others like Trazadone etc. that some users have found to work well to help with sleep issues. The primary things keeping me going are the Prami (it seems to help with mood and energy) and prescription ADHD medication (Vyvanse). Despite the lack of sleep I still have plenty enough energy to hit the gym and make continuous gains. I started UHT at the beginning of the cycle as I wanted to switch things up from my normal volume approach, as I am looking to bulk up and add some additional strength on this cycle, and it is working wonders thus far. Adding 10lbs per compound exercise and 2.5-5lbs per isolation exercise per week on my routine. I have A-bombs on the way and plan to throw in 100mg ED for 4 weeks to try and boost the strength gains as much as possible towards the end to meet my goal of adding 40-50lbs per lift on this cycle (hopefully without hurting myself). This is my third time running Tren (once Ace, most previously Enth.) and so far this is my best experience with the drug due to the combination of low test, pramipexole, energy enhancers (ADD meds) and changing up my routine. Also have put on 5lbs since the start of the cycle and I am only eating about 700-1000 calories over maintenance and I am running an AI (Aromasin 12.5mg ED) to combat any potential water bloat.

tren gives me wicked i mean wicked anxiety,never been an asshole or anything from it but makes my brain one big anxiety ball,used to be fine but after 4 yrs off and on i need a long ass break from it,i thought it gave me better libido but after being off for so long jst made me a little little more horny,guess im lucky idk,mast makes me feel the best tho

tren gives me wicked i mean wicked anxiety,never been an asshole or anything from it but makes my brain one big anxiety ball,used to be fine but after 4 yrs off and on i need a long ass break from it,i thought it gave me better libido but after being off for so long jst made me a little little more horny,guess im lucky idk,mast makes me feel the best tho

Mast is nice for the dry look it gives you at sub 10% but holy prostate enlargement batman. My first tren cycle was a 100/100/100 test/tren/mast blend and I gotta say it was one the worst cycles I've ever run because I was standing over the toilet pissing 40 times a day. One sip of water and I felt the need to piss immediately.

From experience, Tren at 400mg a week gave me horrendous kidney stones. Yes I was drinking water, over 1.5 gallons daily and taking liver care as well as cranberry root. Test Enanthate gave me night sweats (drenching pillow) and crazy/weird ass dreams. However, strength gains on core lifts went through the roof with Tren and yet still improved with Test E.
I did notice some hair loss with Tren as well, but not with Test E. Libido was equal with both. Prostate hypertrophy with Test E had me pissing everytime I drank something. Overall, I would go with HGH (1295-No DAC) a small dose of HCG for less side effects and equal gains.

It's true that tren kill the appetite? if you run tren E. this thing is much more less pronunced?

It's true that tren kill the appetite? if you run tren E. this thing is much more less pronunced?

Never really noticed a difference. I'll be bulking on it soon. Days after training id say it increased it a bit if anything. Thing is no 2 people react the same

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Never really noticed a difference. I'll be bulking on it soon. Days after training id say it increased it a bit if anything. Thing is no 2 people react the same

i'm on a higher dose of tren-E (800mg) and i find that my appetite is definitely not as crazy as it is on a standard test/deca/dbol bulking cycle. i'm about to throw anadrol in the mix as well when it shows up, definitely going to be needing some injectable b12, i would recommend this to anyone having appetite issues with tren or drol. it does help a good bit.

i'm on a higher dose of tren-E (800mg) and i find that my appetite is definitely not as crazy as it is on a standard test/deca/dbol bulking cycle. i'm about to throw anadrol in the mix as well when it shows up, definitely going to be needing some injectable b12, i would recommend this to anyone having appetite issues with tren or drol. it does help a good bit.

Dbol rapes my appetite, shows how different we all are I guess

The other thing with tren is I can gain weight on a lot less food anyway. Some others report the opposite. Thing with tren is it really is a one of a kind drug. You can research, ask questions etc but your never know how your react until you try it. For me it was opposite to what i expected in almost every way, quite good sleep, 0 acne, weight gain on a deficit. Felt really chilled and relaxed. Results were awesome though else I'd have thought it fake. Added 40lb to squat and dead lift in about 3 weeks while dieting. So good it should be illegal. Oh, wait a minute, it is lol. I fucking love tren:D

i experience this as well, i have heard its less pronounced on low test high tren not only on this board. i plan on trying a low test high tren next time i blast.

regarding sides, it seems like this is the best route. but on the other hand, does it limit gains? do you guys substitute the lesser test for more tren?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131