over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolon studies

I remember in a couple psych classes there would always be topics related to steroids on the brain, behavior etc etc and ill always remember they usually listed the same compounds, deca, winny, drols and one or two others and always would it say various brain scans and behavior tests would show deca having elevated levels if it was regarding aggression etc.. so for tren to be in same 19-nor class as deca, for me personally, I can better see the grounds corelated to anger aggression etc and brain espec if tren is the more potent 19-nor to deca even tho studies only used deca and in the practical application both exert completely different effects on the muscle and physical aspect of things..

Why would deca affect aggression in the brain? It's not androgenic is it?

No, no, no low test HIGH tren ftw

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I like your thinking! lol now when you say high tren how high we talking? I was thinking of running my cycle something like this

Test P 200 week
Tren A 400 week

I like your thinking! lol now when you say high tren how high we talking? I was thinking of running my cycle something like this

Test P 200 week
Tren A 400 week

That's a nice cycle, me? I like 700 plus with a good bit of gh, but I'm greedy lol. Your proposal is more sensible

I really would like to see effects of Trenbolone on the human mind. No drug turns so many people angry, increased sex drive and anxiety faster than Tren does. Love what it does to my body. Hate the way it makes me feel.

Agreed Bro! When my rat uses tren.. He tries to stay away from any people that would anger him.. tren agression is very real.. and if I'm not mistaken.. It is the only Compound that actually binds to the adrogen receptors in the brain.. this is why it turns so many into raging maniacs..of coarse if they already have the "asshole genes" in them.lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Never had tren caugh when injecting. Sometimes I get a very slight caugh at end of a set when training. Not sure if its the tren or just the fact it's winter and so cold in the gym.

I've never seen anyone on tren who's personality wasn't effected negatively:( as far as my experience it makes my libido through the roof, intense, argumentative, insomnia and that's at 200 Mg's a week !:( good results though! Won't be using tren anytime soon ...

When on Tren and Test I feel great, mood is great, and my ex drive is crazy high which my wife is more than happy to try and satisfy. Tren makes me night sweats though.

My rat is running a second cycle of Tren A 500/wk. Test at 140/wk.

First time, had night sweats and insomnia. Not this time.

Also running a carb cycle cut with no carbs before bed, no drinking on the weekdays, and it seems to really help.

My rat is running a second cycle of Tren A 500/wk. Test at 140/wk.

First time, had night sweats and insomnia. Not this time.

Also running a carb cycle cut with no carbs before bed, no drinking on the weekdays, and it seems to really help.

That'll do it.

I literally found that carbs anywhere near bedtime drastically increased my chances of waking up in a pool of sweat.

In fact, I damn near almost treat Tren like DNP. I eat carbs AS NEEDED, and keep the majority of them around my workout.

The only thing that sucks about this is if you are trying to bulk on Tren it's kind of a pain in the ass to avoid eating a lot of carbs, but it works great for cutting.

I've never seen anyone on tren who's personality wasn't effected negatively:( as far as my experience it makes my libido through the roof, intense, argumentative, insomnia and that's at 200 Mg's a week !:( good results though! Won't be using tren anytime soon ...

on 200mgs a week now...mood is fine all the time. Sweat like a whore at night though.

I'm gonna try low dose test with say 400-600 mg tren a week see how that goes:D

I think it just enhances what you already are in regards to making people assholes, if you are already an ass it just makes you a bigger one it doesn't suddenly turn a nice guy into a jerk.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear