over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone and Injectables Toxicity

gains4000

Registered
Newbies
Nandrolone, 19-nortestosterone (see Fig.1), and its derivatives are not hepatotoxic.28 Modified 19-nortestosterone derivatives with methyl groups at the 7 or 11 position of the steroid ring have been studied (see Fig. 1). Esters of these compounds have been investigated in hypogonadal men for androgen replacement and eugonadal men as a potential male contraceptive (7α-methyl-19-norestosterone, MENT94,95; 7α-methyl-11 β-methyl-19-norestosterone, Dimethandrolone DMA96–98; and 11β-methyl-19-norestosterone, 11 β MNT98,99). These modified androgens did not exhibit hepatotoxicity in early phase clinical studies and are being formulated as oral capsules (to be taken with food), injections, and implants. Because these modified androgens may not aromatize to estrogenic compounds, longer-term studies are required to demonstrate the lack of adverse effects on bone health.93,100

According to studies Trestolone is not hepatotoxic. Still all injectables have to pass through the liver. I recall DHB and Trenbolone being the most Liver toxic injectable steroids.

I am curious to hear if anyone here has felt toxicity from injectable only cycles?

To my knowledge even High dosage Testosterone (1.5g+) can be toxic. I saw an article that 1.5g Test e is equivalent to 350mg of Tren is terms of toxicity and liver stress.

I didn't get any ALT/AST or GGT issues on 5-10mg of trest per day, but it raises my blood pressure and heart rate enough to the point I have to triple my dose of nebivolol. It's been a good run and I love the results but I might retire that compound.

Only injectable I've seen move my liver values is tren. Doesn't move them much (sometimes still in range, often a few pts out on one metric) but definite upward skew (200mg weekly to just under 600mg tren ace). Never run DHB or trest. Have run multiple blasts around 2 gram mark and only tren or orals move them on my bloods.

Obviously this is my experience only not universal but you asked.

Nandrolone, 19-nortestosterone (see Fig.1), and its derivatives are not hepatotoxic.28 Modified 19-nortestosterone derivatives with methyl groups at the 7 or 11 position of the steroid ring have been studied (see Fig. 1). Esters of these compounds have been investigated in hypogonadal men for androgen replacement and eugonadal men as a potential male contraceptive (7α-methyl-19-norestosterone, MENT94,95; 7α-methyl-11 β-methyl-19-norestosterone, Dimethandrolone DMA96–98; and 11β-methyl-19-norestosterone, 11 β MNT98,99). These modified androgens did not exhibit hepatotoxicity in early phase clinical studies and are being formulated as oral capsules (to be taken with food), injections, and implants. Because these modified androgens may not aromatize to estrogenic compounds, longer-term studies are required to demonstrate the lack of adverse effects on bone health.93,100

According to studies Trestolone is not hepatotoxic. Still all injectables have to pass through the liver. I recall DHB and Trenbolone being the most Liver toxic injectable steroids.

I am curious to hear if anyone here has felt toxicity from injectable only cycles?

To my knowledge even High dosage Testosterone (1.5g+) can be toxic. I saw an article that 1.5g Test e is equivalent to 350mg of Tren is terms of toxicity and liver stress.
Tren liver toxic ? never had high lever enzymes on tren not even on very high doses.

I'm quite surprised that no UGL has been offering Dimethandrolone.
I would most likely try it.

I'm quite surprised that no UGL has been offering Dimethandrolone.
I would most likely try it.

DMAU is 136x more anabolic than Testosterone on paper and even more powerful than its sister compound Trestolone ace. Its orally active and non toxic and creates temporary infertility. it also has zero estrogenic effects. 2019 studies showed very promising results as Androgen replacement and Birth control.

I hope this compound gets to the UGL scene one day!

I didn't get any ALT/AST or GGT issues on 5-10mg of trest per day, but it raises my blood pressure and heart rate enough to the point I have to triple my dose of nebivolol. It's been a good run and I love the results but I might retire that compound.

Thats a Very common side effect. A lot of people get uncontrollable BP issues on Trest.

Luckily i react well to Trestolone and only take 80mg telmisartan with 150mg trest ace and my BP is perfect.

Can you post the link to that study? I'm curious what year it was.

Tren liver toxic ? never had high lever enzymes on tren not even on very high doses.

@Type-IIx wrote this, not myself.

"Total combined dose considering AR potency (from Houtman's bioluminescence data) and Bond & Llewellyn's oxidative stress hypothesis (toxicity is a function of resistance to metabolism/breakdown * AR potency). Factor in perhaps a 5X arbitrary multiplier for 17AAs vs. 1X for parental (injectable) AAS for resistance to metabolism.

To illustrate, Tren's molar (per-mg) AR potency is 4.4X as potent as Test's (i.e., 350 mg of Tren is ~as toxic as 1.54 g testosterone weekly, not accounting for relative molecular weight/ester weights), Methyltren (R1881; metribolone) is ~25X as toxic as Test per mg (such that 20 mg daily of methyltrienolone is ~as toxic as 3.5 g weekly testosterone).

Androgen, even endogenous T at physiologic concentrations, is toxic. It must be metabolised to less toxic metabolites and excreted. It's probably a significant contributor to the sex-related difference in mortality (women live longer than men).

This is not intended as a rote formula to be applied, just as a model that permits some generalisable comparisons and provides the basis for a rough continuum."

absolutely agreed here.
Trest ace 5mg daily was worse for me than 10mg trest E daily though.
had more water retention and therefore HR increase on half the dosage of Trest A than on trest E

absolutely agreed here.
Trest ace 5mg daily was worse for me than 10mg trest E daily though.
had more water retention and therefore HR increase on half the dosage of Trest A than on trest E

How would you compare the "results" of the Ace vs. the E?

"Total combined dose considering AR potency (from Houtman's bioluminescence data) and Bond & Llewellyn's oxidative stress hypothesis (toxicity is a function of resistance to metabolism/breakdown * AR potency). Factor in perhaps a 5X arbitrary multiplier for 17AAs vs. 1X for parental (injectable) AAS for resistance to metabolism.

To illustrate, Tren's molar (per-mg) AR potency is 4.4X as potent as Test's (i.e., 350 mg of Tren is ~as toxic as 1.54 g testosterone weekly, not accounting for relative molecular weight/ester weights), Methyltren (R1881; metribolone) is ~25X as toxic as Test per mg (such that 20 mg daily of methyltrienolone is ~as toxic as 3.5 g weekly testosterone).

Androgen, even endogenous T at physiologic concentrations, is toxic. It must be metabolised to less toxic metabolites and excreted. It's probably a significant contributor to the sex-related difference in mortality (women live longer than men).

This is not intended as a rote formula to be applied, just as a model that permits some generalisable comparisons and provides the basis for a rough continuum."
These figures certainly hold some merit but I'm definitely not sure that 20 mg daily of methyltrienolone is ~as toxic as 3.5 g weekly testosterone in real life.

I don't know if peliosis hepatitis is a "toxic" side effect as such. But we've had a few guys experiencing it and they were not heavy users of orals. So they said. I don't know the mechanism behind it but I remember some speculating that estrogen was perhaps involved. From what I understand it doesn't affect blood work necessarily, everything might look normal. Until it bursts or you might have the cysts and never know it.

Again 1,5gram of test doesnt give me high liver numbers ? i get that everything that goes thru the liver to get metabolised puts pressure on the liver heck even Nolvadex does this, but i define livertoxic as something that truly pushes liver numbers up.

Again 1,5gram of test doesnt give me high liver numbers ? i get that everything that goes thru the liver to get metabolised puts pressure on the liver heck even Nolvadex does this, but i define livertoxic as something that truly pushes liver numbers up.

Liver toxicity of a new anabolic agent: Methyltrienolone (17α-Methyl-4,9,11-estratriene-17β-ol-3-one)​

Author links open overlay panelHans L. Krüskemper a b 1, Georg Noell a b
Show more
Cite
https://doi.org/10.1016/0039-128X(66)90114-0Get rights and content

Abstract​

Methyltrienolone (17α-methyl-4,9,11-estratriene-17β-ol-3-one), which is orally active as an anabolic agent in a dose of less than 1.0 mg per day in normal adults, has been tested with regard to its influence on liver function. As measured by multiple parameters (BSP retention; total bilirubin; activities of transaminases, alkaline phosphatase and cholinesterase in serum; activity of proaccelerin in plasma) methyltrienolone turned out to be very active as to causing biochemical symptoms of intrahepatic cholestasis. Effective doses lay between 0.1 and 1.0 mg steroid drug per day, thus methyltrienolone at present being the most “hepatotoxic” steroid.

So here we're talking about one twentieth to one two hundredth of the aforementioned 20mg/day, equated to 3500mg of Testosterone a week.
This would mean that 17,5 - 175mg of injectable Test a week produces a liver stress on par with that seen in the above study....
No way.

I have not seen at over 50yrs, now or previously, any hepatotoxiticy in liver panels (quarterly) no matter how much test I used IM. Oral compounds, yes, I have seen it, and it certainly has wrecked my lipids and BP. But other than orals, nothing primarily toxic to organs. Liver values might increase on par with a hefty workout but only temporarily.

And the androgenic:anabolic assays (Hershberger Assay) are unreliable at best and outright false at worst.

But even with that said, nobody should be ingesting this trash.

Liver toxicity of a new anabolic agent: Methyltrienolone (17α-Methyl-4,9,11-estratriene-17β-ol-3-one)​

Author links open overlay panelHans L. Krüskemper a b 1, Georg Noell a b
Show more
Cite
https://doi.org/10.1016/0039-128X(66)90114-0Get rights and content

Abstract​

Methyltrienolone (17α-methyl-4,9,11-estratriene-17β-ol-3-one), which is orally active as an anabolic agent in a dose of less than 1.0 mg per day in normal adults, has been tested with regard to its influence on liver function. As measured by multiple parameters (BSP retention; total bilirubin; activities of transaminases, alkaline phosphatase and cholinesterase in serum; activity of proaccelerin in plasma) methyltrienolone turned out to be very active as to causing biochemical symptoms of intrahepatic cholestasis. Effective doses lay between 0.1 and 1.0 mg steroid drug per day, thus methyltrienolone at present being the most “hepatotoxic” steroid.

So here we're talking about one twentieth to one two hundredth of the aforementioned 20mg/day, equated to 3500mg of Testosterone a week.
This would mean that 17,5 - 175mg of injectable Test a week produces a liver stress on par with that seen in the above study....
No way.
Im talkin about tren ace not methyltren :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear