over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tribestan doesn't increase T according to doping hunters

iprimate- and how have you come to these conclusions on "ejaculate volume, testicular volume"? what are you doing measuring it? you cant be that bored :)

PHARMACOLOGICAL STUDIES

2.1. Methods characterizing the stimulating effect on spermatogenesis

Spermatogenesis is a complicated process, covering proliferation of the spermatogonia, long-lasting process of the tissue meiosis and numerous changes in the spermatids during their preformation. The effect on the sexual cells can occur during the reproductive period - mitotic division of the spermatogonia or during the maturation of the spermatozoa. The effect on Tribestan on mitosis and maturation of the gonocytes has been studied using quantitative cytological methods. After oral administration of Tribestan in a single daily dose of 70 mg/kg body mass for 20 days, the testes of 8 rats were fixed in neutral formol-calcium and in Serra's solution, and later embedded in paraffin. The testes of 8 untreated animals were used as control. The histological preparations from the testes were stained with hematoxylin (after Mayer) and fast-green (after Yordanov, 1976). Spermatogonia, spermatocytes and spermatids of 40 cross-sections through the seminiferous tubules were counted for each animal from both experimental and control groups (a total of 640), with identical diameter of the tubules (determined by eyepiece micrometer) in phase VII, according to the classification of Leblond and Clermon (1952).

Using light microscopy, the thickening of the layer of the spermatogenesis cells was observed in the cross-sections of the seminiferous tubules and a narrowing of their lumen in the treated animals. That resulted from the increased number of rows of sexual cells (Fig. 1). The number of spermatogonia in the 8 experimental animals (i.e. in 320 sections of the seminiferous tubules) was 58 spermatogonia on the average per seminiferous tubule (between 48 and 63). The number of spermatogonia in one seminiferous tubule in the control animals was 36 (between 36 and 40 spermatogonia per tubule). The mean number of spermatocytes in a seminiferous tubules was identical to that of the spermatogonia. The number of spermatids in phase VII varied from 148 to 180 per seminiferous tubule in the treated animals (mean value 176). Their number in the control animals was between 112 and 125 (mean 119). The preparation significantly increased the number of spermatogonia, spermatocytes and spermatids in the testes of rats, with no other effect on the diameter of the seminiferous tubules.

Figure 1. Stimulating effect of Tribestan on spermatogenesis

2.2. Effect on DNA synthesis in gonocytes

There are no credible studies on your website. I'm yet to see any evidence that Tribulus raises free/bound testosterone or LH. I've tried three different Tribulus supplements in the past with no effect. I am currently taking Thermolife Tribosten and I detect no change in libido, ejaculate volume, testicular volume or anything for that matter. Tomorrow I will take 4x the prescribed dose as an experiment.

The best test booster is exemestane and the doping hunters are on to this method.

Did you try the Tribestan? you need to take it for minimum 60 days for a good result.

Tribestan

Many researchers believe that the motility of the spermatozoa depend on testosterone levels. Other authors think that the sexual behavior is modulated by dehydrotestosterone. The problem of the mode of modulation of the sexual behavior remains debatable. If we assume that androgen-like factors are formed through biotransformation in the body, they would not induce changes in the interstitial cells.

searching for selections of text from this study only brings me to tribestan.com. what journal is it from? is there a study showing its effects on humans?

sperm is produced in response to LH, FSH, and testosterone(and other factors) but all studies i've seen show that tribulus has no effect on any of these hormones in healthy or hormone deficient humans.

i don't believe it does any of these claims. but thats me. i've learned in the supplement industry you have to doubt everything unless its backed by reputable scientific studies. if something sounds too good to be true it usually is. lots of snakeoil in this business and lots of desperate people.

searching for selections of text from this study only brings me to tribestan.com. what journal is it from? is there a study showing its effects on humans?

sperm is produced in response to LH, FSH, and testosterone(and other factors) but all studies i've seen show that tribulus has no effect on any of these hormones in healthy or hormone deficient humans.

i don't believe it does any of these claims. but thats me. i've learned in the supplement industry you have to doubt everything unless its backed by reputable scientific studies. if something sounds too good to be true it usually is. lots of snakeoil in this business and lots of desperate people.

The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine.
Volume 9, Number2,2003,pp.257-265

International journal of andrology,23,Suppl.2:82-84(200)

And on the Determination of Steroid Saponins in Tribulus terrestris by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography and evaporative light Scattering Detectin go to:
Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, VOL.90,NO.11,November 2001

Despite my initiating this thread, I'd very much like to see any effective means to help natural bodybuilders like myself. Sadly, my hopes are slim for anything that can really deliver.

I've just thought of someone reputable, and I'll be posting about this right now, as I do not want to mix topics preventing others to see and comment.

Despite my initiating this thread, I'd very much like to see any effective means to help natural bodybuilders like myself. Sadly, my hopes are slim for anything that can really deliver.

I've just thought of someone reputable, and I'll be posting about this right now, as I do not want to mix topics preventing others to see and comment.

I will try to help you, no charge. I will PM you my direct email address.

Beyond the clinical studies, who has used it and how were the results? I ask because different people react differently. I remember back in the day I actually did very well off ecdysterone where most people thought it was worthless.

Beyond the clinical studies, who has used it and how were the results? I ask because different people react differently. I remember back in the day I actually did very well off ecdysterone where most people thought it was worthless.

I can honestly say every time I used it my sex drive increased.

I only noticed with Tribestan by Sopharma

I can honestly say every time I used it my sex drive increased.

I only noticed with Tribestan by Sopharma

I will agree with this. Every time I have taken tribestan I have gotten an increase in ball size and slightly oily skin with a libido increase. I have never gotten anything from any other trib. I took 12 caps a day from ON and got a barely noticible libido increase.

I understand that there is alot of crap trib and many have been burned in the past but for me I put tribestan in a different category.

iprimate- and how have you come to these conclusions on "ejaculate volume, testicular volume"? what are you doing measuring it? you cant be that bored :)

Haha! I throw away the "loaded" rubbers and my balls get a handling when I wash.

Did you try the Tribestan? you need to take it for minimum 60 days for a good result.

I tried two of the Biotest tribs and I am currently using up my last packet of Thermolife's product. I haven't tried Tribestan and I have no intention of doing so. I spent enough on Tribulus supplements.

I tried two of the Biotest tribs and I am currently using up my last packet of Thermolife's product. I haven't tried Tribestan and I have no intention of doing so. I spent enough on Tribulus supplements.

OK, that tells my why you have no result.

How about this, I send you 1 box of Tribestan (free of charge) just to give a try.

Tribulas doesnt not raise endogenous testosterone, LH or FSH. Tribestan or not, it doesnt. Simple as that.

The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not ...[J Ethnopharmacol. 2005] - PubMed Result

"with min. content of 60% furostanol saponins determined as protodioscne."
"The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men."

The effects of Tribulus terrestris on body composi...[Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2000] - PubMed Result

"The tribulus supplement was an extract that was standardized to 45% saponins and protodyosin."
"Supplementation with tribulus does not enhance body composition or exercise performance in resistance-trained males."

The studies (if you can call them that) on Tribestan are BY Sopharma. There is an immediate conflict of intrest. They SELL a Tribulas product - Tribestan. They are also unpublished, not peer-reviewed and listed as "company document". No credability whatsoever.

Again, no form of Tribulas will raise serum T, at all.

The studies (if you can call them that) on Tribestan are BY Sopharma. There is an immediate conflict of intrest.No credability whatsoever.

i couldn't prove it so i didn't say anything, but they seemed to be made up studies. and they're horribly done. legitimate studies look nothing like these.

Tribulas doesnt not raise endogenous testosterone, LH or FSH. Tribestan or not, it doesnt. Simple as that.

The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not ...[J Ethnopharmacol. 2005] - PubMed Result

"with min. content of 60% furostanol saponins determined as protodioscne."
"The aphrodisiac herb Tribulus terrestris does not influence the androgen production in young men."

The effects of Tribulus terrestris on body composi...[Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2000] - PubMed Result

"The tribulus supplement was an extract that was standardized to 45% saponins and protodyosin."
"Supplementation with tribulus does not enhance body composition or exercise performance in resistance-trained males."

The studies (if you can call them that) on Tribestan are BY Sopharma. There is an immediate conflict of intrest. They SELL a Tribulas product - Tribestan. They are also unpublished, not peer-reviewed and listed as "company document". No credability whatsoever.

Again, no form of Tribulas will raise serum T, at all.

We are talking about non healthy men vs healthy young men, the Bulgarian study it doz say that in healthy men was no significant improvement on LH and FSH , how ever it helped with the libido. One more time, Tribestan is not a hormonel preparation or prohormone and is for to increase libido. So Tribestan it would no replace any AAS or prohormones, you take Tribestan to repair the damige coused by abuse of ASS.

And yes, some of the Tribulus products on the market it would not even increase the libido.

To those who doubt the product should try Tribestan before you knock all products. Other then tribestan there was only one other product that I can no longer find but it did work just as well, it was from dorian I do not recall the name though but either way I'm back on Trbiestan at three a day along with 400mg a day of humanofort and one dhea 25mg a day with small dose of 25mg twice a day subQ a day of test and by far I feel much better now then I ever have in my life. I have used much more gear with less results then what I'm getting now

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Havokhf
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws