over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tyson vs. Jake Paul

hevi-head

Registered
Newbies
I guess it’s finally gonna happen in July. Damn I don’t know about this one. Tyson would’ve destroyed him in his prime but that was a long time ago. He’s 2 years older than me and I can’t imagine trying that with someone so young. Not that I’ve ever boxed but damn my body just isn’t what it used to be

I just hope Tyson does his best and isn't just doing this for a payout. Because if that's the case Jake would prob pay him to let him win lol. I would love Tyson to just go in there and bust this guy up. Make a mess of his face and give hime dirty cracks. If Jake was serious about boxing and being the best boxer he would be fighting prospects not old guys and schmos

I just hope Tyson does his best and isn't just doing this for a payout. Because if that's the case Jake would prob pay him to let him win lol. I would love Tyson to just go in there and bust this guy up. Make a mess of his face and give hime dirty cracks. If Jake was serious about boxing and being the best boxer he would be fighting prospects not old guys and schmos
Agree. Fight some top notch guys in their prime or even some up and comers to see where you’re really at. With that said, I’d like to see Mike knock him out. What would really be impressive if Mike just out boxes him. How many rounds is this?

When it’s all said and done, wonder how much they’ll get

These fights are naked cash grabs. No one wins. There will be shit talking going into the fight, they'll get into the ring, winner will be chosen by judges, both sides will pat each other on the back and have nothing bad to say after the exhibition.

They both walk away with millions. Jake Paul moves onto the next "fight" laughing all the way to the bank. I want to be wrong but I dont see it going any other way.

These fights are naked cash grabs. No one wins. There will be shit talking going into the fight, they'll get into the ring, winner will be chosen by judges, both sides will pat each other on the back and have nothing bad to say after the exhibition.

They both walk away with millions. Jake Paul moves onto the next "fight" laughing all the way to the bank. I want to be wrong but I dont see it going any other way.
The promoter always wins.

I would really love to see Tyson KO Paul. But, I'm pretty sure Paul made sure their contract forbids Tyson from doing so. That's just the kind of guy he is. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if Tyson said "fuck it" and went for the KO anyways... we can only hope lol

Part of the reason Tyson is doing this is to keep his son from doing it and getting involved in the whole mess. He is actually a good dude who looks out for his kids...all of whom he keeps in touch with and supports fully.

If real Tyson will knock him out in seconds. At his best he was the most explosive and powerful heavyweight ever. If he is even 1/4 of what he once was he could literally just eat jakes punches and one hit from Tyson will be a ko. I've seen him training even retired at his age it shouldn't be close. Tyson can't beat a top heavyweight anymore but jake paul never could and has no real power. I like jake and he promotes himself well. An athletic guy for sure but will never be a heavyweight champ.

I don't believe at all these are real matches. There is no way Tyson will survive a match with someone as young as Jake. They both pre-planned this in advance for a paycheck.

This guy likes to fight punched out old fighters. 47 year old Anderson Silva nearly beat him. new spectacle, new fight.

Jake is a joke , but an expert showman and promoter. He gets no credit for beating on an old man though . Tyson has no chance , did anyone see him trying to fight a washed up old Roy Jones Jr ? It was horrible and just painful to see . Jake Paul hits like a truck , the fight lasts as long as Jake Paul wants it to last . Tyson looks great and powerful hitting pads, unfortunately he looked awful trying to fight

I would not bet against Tyson.
I’ll be sad if he was to loose tho

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner