over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tyson vs. Jake Paul

Jake is a joke , but an expert showman and promoter. He gets no credit for beating on an old man though . Tyson has no chance , did anyone see him trying to fight a washed up old Roy Jones Jr ? It was horrible and just painful to see . Jake Paul hits like a truck , the fight lasts as long as Jake Paul wants it to last . Tyson looks great and powerful hitting pads, unfortunately he looked awful trying to fight
Mike is still about 30 pounds bigger than jake and hell of a lot more experienced.
In the roy jones fight he didnt want to hurt him lol i dont think he even threw a single upper cut the whole fight.
Jake is killing it though to go from somebody who didnt know how to throw a punch to fighting mike tyson ( the mike tyson ) in 5 years is insane more power to him

Mike is still about 30 pounds bigger than jake and hell of a lot more experienced.
In the roy jones fight he didnt want to hurt him lol i dont think he even threw a single upper cut the whole fight.
Jake is killing it though to go from somebody who didnt know how to throw a punch to fighting mike tyson ( the mike tyson ) in 5 years is insane more power to him

The fight with Jones was an exhibition. I haven't seen anywhere that this is an exhibition. I hope Tyson KO's him in the 1st round!

I hope Tyson shuts him up. The Paul brothers are examples of everything wrong with the world today. And it is sad some people stick up for those idiots by saying they are rich, as if that makes it all ok.

Exactly

There’s no winning this for jake

If he wins, he beat an old man who probably just threw it for a paycheck

If he loses, he lost to an old man
Jake Paul wins regardless. It’s all about the money and keeping his name in the spot light.
This has nothing to do with pride or cementing hisself as some serious contender.
If he wins he gets millions. If he loses he gets millions.
He will move on to the next spectacle where everyone is talking about and promoting it for free to earn more millions.
I don’t think he cares much about what people actually say.
He’s winning even from this thread.

Big cash grab and it will be a big payday for both.

However, I predict this uneventful. Would be a lot more interesting if Tyson was 48 not 58. There's no beating father time.

I’m sure you guys probably realize this, every aspect of Jake Paul’s fights are completely scripted, it’s entertainment not a sporting event. He even pays “fans” to attend the fights. Watch his fight vs Merryweather, even going half ass sparring speed Merryweather had to literally hold him up to make the fight last a few rounds. I can’t believe people actually pay to watch a fake boxing match. Even at his age, if this was an actual santioned fight Tyson would shut Paul’s lights out in under a minute, it would be beyond brutal.

have you seen the videos on youtue of tyson sparring in his blue underwear.... even for 57 years old my god... he looks like an animal..

if this is a real fight... as in tyson is aiming to punish him....

jake pul should be shitting himself.... even a 57 year old tyson will make mickey mouse boy look like what he truly is.... a fraud.

jake paul is the biggest laughing stock to ever hit boxing.... best thing for boxing is for him to get embarassed so badly that he goes back to fucking mr beast in the ass.....

I'll root for Tyson. If he can land his punches, nothing can stand up to that. I'd rather take punches from Jake Paul than Mike Tyson regardless of his age. Plus, I like to see old dudes from my youth still win (I'm old now too). I hope he rips him apart.

Tyson has been doing shrooms everyday, at least a while back, on hot boxing. I'm sure if he takes his training seriously, which he will, with today's technology.

Rooting for Tyson. I remember a birthday party in 1988 or so playing punch out at a kid named Todd's house across the street.

boxing died long time ago. especially the heavy weight division. more of these stupid WWE style matches are what's in store for the future. follow the $$$ if there is an audience a promoter will always show up.

Rule number 1: follow the money
Nobody care anymore- it is all about the show and sustain marketable superstar- it is obvious that for future prospect of making millions upon millions the star reputation must be sustained. MT is there for $$$ he proved everybody he is THE man of boxing - he only want to profit out of this. Probably his last fight ever. JP on the other hand is a raising star of shows where money are to be made. So to make sure that income is in everybody pocket they gonna keep him on top at ALL cost.

Jake Paul wins regardless. It’s all about the money and keeping his name in the spot light.
This has nothing to do with pride or cementing hisself as some serious contender.
If he wins he gets millions. If he loses he gets millions.
He will move on to the next spectacle where everyone is talking about and promoting it for free to earn more millions.
I don’t think he cares much about what people actually say.
He’s winning even from this thread.
that's it, I can't believe people saying nobody wins, lol, Netflix wins, Paul wins, Tyson wins, and anyone else with their hands in the pot, I already have Netflix so I will watch unless this is something that you have to pay extra for? in that event no I will not watch, like you said Paul and everyone else involved could careless what people think, because after this on to the next after stopping at the bank.

boxing died long time ago. especially the heavy weight division. more of these stupid WWE style matches are what's in store for the future. follow the $$$ if there is an audience a promoter will always show up.

Sometimes I think that WWE wrestling is less fake than many serious sporting events.

This is a bit dramatic.
It is no different than what’s been the norm in Japan forever with crazy exhibitions and freak fights.
This isn’t a professional bout or anything that will count on any official record.
Sports and entertainment are about the furthest thing from integrity and have been since before anyone here was ever a sperm in a ballsack.
Everything is always about the money it was no different back in the day.

I guess it’s finally gonna happen in July. Damn I don’t know about this one. Tyson would’ve destroyed him in his prime but that was a long time ago. He’s 2 years older than me and I can’t imagine trying that with someone so young. Not that I’ve ever boxed but damn my body just isn’t what it used to be
I hope Tyson knocks his head off

Jake is a joke , but an expert showman and promoter. He gets no credit for beating on an old man though . Tyson has no chance , did anyone see him trying to fight a washed up old Roy Jones Jr ? It was horrible and just painful to see . Jake Paul hits like a truck , the fight lasts as long as Jake Paul wants it to last . Tyson looks great and powerful hitting pads, unfortunately he looked awful trying to fight
That was an exhibition fight and what it looked like was Tyson holding back and Jones thinking it was a hug festival, I agree that it wasn´t the greatest thing to watch. If the fight against Paul is an exhibition it will be a joke, I would like to see Tyson completely unleashed but if the Jones fight is anything to go by, he will be out of gas by the fourth round.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131