over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tyson vs. Jake Paul

There was a video years ago of Tyson on Joe Rogan's shoe stating he was feeling good and wanting to get into the fighting mind frame again because he is an addict and addicted to everything involved in the big show fights. He did say he was doing different types of modern recuperation things but I cannot recall exactly what. Its so hard to predict how he will function.

I think if I had the opportunity to fight a 57 year old Tyson it would be hard to say no and I have no boxing background. It would just be a one of a kind experience few can say they experienced. Give me any money and it would be icing on the cake.

There was a video years ago of Tyson on Joe Rogan's shoe stating he was feeling good and wanting to get into the fighting mind frame again because he is an addict and addicted to everything involved in the big show fights. He did say he was doing different types of modern recuperation things but I cannot recall exactly what. Its so hard to predict how he will function.

I think if I had the opportunity to fight a 57 year old Tyson it would be hard to say no and I have no boxing background. It would just be a one of a kind experience few can say they experienced. Give me any money and it would be icing on the cake.
I remember that episode and part of what Tyson said concerns me about this fight. They were discussing a video that Tyson did, in it he looked like he still could box extremely well and had some crazy power. Tyson said after he made that video he couldn't get out of bed for the next five days. So can Tyson get in good enough shape to not hurt himself.

I remember that episode and part of what Tyson said concerns me about this fight. They were discussing a video that Tyson did, in it he looked like he still could box extremely well and had some crazy power. Tyson said after he made that video he couldn't get out of bed for the next five days. So can Tyson get in good enough shape to not hurt himself.
Yeah man. I'm 41 and no part of me wants to fight another person. And training is becoming more difficult due to slow momentum of wear and tear. I can't imagine being 57, training to box, and then fighting someone younger than 30. Dexter Jackson may have looked great later in his career and even resembled his younger self but I guarantee he had more body aches and pains holding that physique later in life. Unfortunately, the best specimens are still human and can only withstand certain levels of activity for so long.

Yeah man. I'm 41 and no part of me wants to fight another person. And training is becoming more difficult due to slow momentum of wear and tear. I can't imagine being 57, training to box, and then fighting someone younger than 30. Dexter Jackson may have looked great later in his career and even resembled his younger self but I guarantee he had more body aches and pains holding that physique later in life. Unfortunately, the best specimens are still human and can only withstand certain levels of activity for so long.
Fully agree. EVERYTHING hurts more now at my age

I love Tyson and hate the fact this legend just might get KO’d to a totally annoying big mouth punk —will be a tragedy. I see zero upside for Tyson here.

Upside of course would be a big payday with little to no effort.

Downside will be embarrasment if he was to loose.

Mike Tyson's top 3 stupidest things ever
1. Marrying Robin Givens
2. Biting off Holyfields ear
3. Even giving Jake Paul the time of day.

Disappointed in Mike 😢🥱

well now I'm reading theyre using 18 oz gloves and wearing headgear. FFS

Exactly

There’s no winning this for jake

If he wins, he beat an old man who probably just threw it for a paycheck

If he loses, he lost to an old man
I'd love to have a no win situation where I get a few bruises and get that size of a paycheck. lol

That what I was going to say even at his age he still quick and hits hard.its a paid fight no doubt. But if it's real Jake can't take Mike punch
There's also videos of him 2 years ago in a wheelchair and walking with a cane. Hitting mitts and making loud noises because the mitt guy is smacking your gloves means nothing . I can post videos of my daughter hitting mitts that look and sound the same. We gotta stop thinking with our hearts and use our heads , iron mike ain't iron mike anymore. . It's kind of poetic in a way , he started off as a gimmick fighter knocking out crackhead scrubs that were retired , like Holmes and Spinx and he'll go out as one , hopefully with a pocket full of cash . I hate the whole idea of this , I've been involved in combat sports most of my life and I have zero respect for anyone involved in this .

Can you guys believe how bad mikes gonna feel when he never finds out a bunch of people who don’t pay his bills or feed his family are disappointed in him for making an easy million+…

I just couldn’t live with myself if I were him.
He should be doing something more productive like spending $1000s on a prep for a bodybuilding competition and standing almost naked waiting to be judged on a stage.

Yea that concealed carry really starts looking like a great option in the 40s. I am 46 I feel your pain, literally we probably got it in the same spots and shit. Lol

If it's actually a real fight with no sort of agreement to make Tyson look good in defeat in a decision, then Jake Paul will kill him in the first round. It'll be sad to witness.

The brain gradually shrinks as we age and is going to rattle around more violently when the head is impacted. I've transported too many older people with brain bleeds to think this fight is worth it.

Regardless of the outcome, Jake Paul is the loser!!

The more I think about this and reading what everyone has said about it, I don't see how this could not be staged. I know Tyson owns a large Mj farm he isn't hurting for money, I don't even know why he would do this. I don't even see how the promoters would get insurance on this event. Prolly why they got head gear and 18oz gloves. We'll see if Vegas takes bets on it. if they don't it's because the outcome is predetermined.

There's also videos of him 2 years ago in a wheelchair and walking with a cane. Hitting mitts and making loud noises because the mitt guy is smacking your gloves means nothing . I can post videos of my daughter hitting mitts that look and sound the same. We gotta stop thinking with our hearts and use our heads , iron mike ain't iron mike anymore. . It's kind of poetic in a way , he started off as a gimmick fighter knocking out crackhead scrubs that were retired , like Holmes and Spinx and he'll go out as one , hopefully with a pocket full of cash . I hate the whole idea of this , I've been involved in combat sports most of my life and I have zero respect for anyone involved in this .
It really doesn't matter if there are hundreds of videos on him. And I think we all know about the noise with glove and mat pads .you don't need to be in contact sport to know this.but if Mike really still moves and hit like in this video.pauls yaw ain't Taking it. It don't matter its a staged fight anyways. If it wasn't Mike wouldn't go in knowing he will come out losing to a kid.mike might be old but he still has that anger in his head. And if his losing his cable of anything

Just anecdotally people in my circle are all planning to watch it. Diverse, only one other lifter, certainly on the older side as we watched Tyson in his prime. Views are similar to here but everyone is going to watch and that's exactly why it's happening. $$$

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131