over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tyson vs. Jake Paul

I guess it’s finally gonna happen in July. Damn I don’t know about this one. Tyson would’ve destroyed him in his prime but that was a long time ago. He’s 2 years older than me and I can’t imagine trying that with someone so young. Not that I’ve ever boxed but damn my body just isn’t what it used to be
My buddy from USMC picked up Muay Thai about 8 years ago. He trains 2-3 times a day 6-7 days a week. Is 44 and 3 fights into his amateur career, everyone he’s fought has been under 25 and undefeated (yes short records like 3-0,2-0) won had won a big tourney in Hawaii and was 5-0 . First two he was fucking em up so bad the fight was stopped the 3rd was a big ass fight at Texas Stadium with a pretty big crowd which went the distance but he won unanimously. All three fights are televised with announcers when I say televised I mean they were on pay-per-view, but extreme EKO is a pretty big fighting organization in Texas and he traveled there and did these fights everyone of the announcers talked about how they didn’t think the 44-year-old guy could go to the distance with a 27-year-old fighter, and in all three fights, his cardio, and his ability to take a punch is what got him the win he clearly in all three fights Out performed his younger opponents significantly in his in his ability to sustain the fight and maintain his cardio and this is a guy who’s been doing it for eight years but he’s got that killer mentality that is part in grain and part picked up in the United States, Marine Corps, and if he can do that imagine what the baddest motherfucker to ever lace up gloves can do to what is basically a TikTok boxer that has yet to fight anybody serious I mean, watching the fury fight and fury didn’t look like a serious boxer. He look like the little brother of a serious boxer. I think Mike Tyson is gonna fuck him up Tyson is not a man that will let his legacy go just to make some extra cash. It’s not like the dude broke. He owns massive weed farms has his own brands anywhere. The man goes if he wants $1 million to to speak at a company dinner he’s going to get that million dollars he’s taking this fight because he wants to fight and show people that he can fuck motherfuckers up and that’s exactly what I believe he’s gonna do , if I didn’t have a newborn baby and had the extra cash to throw down I personally would happily drop $10-$15,000 on Mike Tyson to win this fight

I thought this was going to be on Netflix for free. You know this will be an exhibition if they're not Pay-per-View.
You’re probably right about Netflix. I was talking out of my ass lol

Who knows with these types of fights, my brother. Either way, if it was Pay-Per-View, I'm not paying. Netflix, I'll watch.

I’m contemplating going without real high hopes. I’m sure it’d be a good time and a fun little getaway. A good excuse to travel 😎

Did anyone see the advertisement promoting O’hearn vs Rampage? 🙇🏽‍♂️

I mean really? 🤦🏽‍♂️

Cage

Did anyone see the advertisement promoting O’hearn vs Rampage? 🙇🏽‍♂️

I mean really? 🤦🏽‍♂️

Cage
Yeah , it's gimmick shit though, I'm pretty sure it's pro wrestling shit , with some "fighting " added in . It's a worked match , most things are worked in Japan. Rampage is a megastar in Japan so expect ohearn to lose

My buddy from USMC picked up Muay Thai about 8 years ago. He trains 2-3 times a day 6-7 days a week. Is 44 and 3 fights into his amateur career, everyone he’s fought has been under 25 and undefeated (yes short records like 3-0,2-0) won had won a big tourney in Hawaii and was 5-0 . First two he was fucking em up so bad the fight was stopped the 3rd was a big ass fight at Texas Stadium with a pretty big crowd which went the distance but he won unanimously. All three fights are televised with announcers when I say televised I mean they were on pay-per-view, but extreme EKO is a pretty big fighting organization in Texas and he traveled there and did these fights everyone of the announcers talked about how they didn’t think the 44-year-old guy could go to the distance with a 27-year-old fighter, and in all three fights, his cardio, and his ability to take a punch is what got him the win he clearly in all three fights Out performed his younger opponents significantly in his in his ability to sustain the fight and maintain his cardio and this is a guy who’s been doing it for eight years but he’s got that killer mentality that is part in grain and part picked up in the United States, Marine Corps, and if he can do that imagine what the baddest motherfucker to ever lace up gloves can do to what is basically a TikTok boxer that has yet to fight anybody serious I mean, watching the fury fight and fury didn’t look like a serious boxer. He look like the little brother of a serious boxer. I think Mike Tyson is gonna fuck him up Tyson is not a man that will let his legacy go just to make some extra cash. It’s not like the dude broke. He owns massive weed farms has his own brands anywhere. The man goes if he wants $1 million to to speak at a company dinner he’s going to get that million dollars he’s taking this fight because he wants to fight and show people that he can fuck motherfuckers up and that’s exactly what I believe he’s gonna do , if I didn’t have a newborn baby and had the extra cash to throw down I personally would happily drop $10-$15,000 on Mike Tyson to win this fight
Big big difference between 44 and 57.

Big big difference between 44 and 57.
Yea but also big difference between the hardest hitting motherfucker ever and my boy who’s been at it less than a decade. Plus Paul talked shit about Tyson’s dead daughter I’m beating Tyson KOs Paul now. I don’t think either give a shit about it being an “exhibition”. I’m no rockstar boxer but I’ll take a punch from Paul I won’t no part of a punch from Tyson.

Im indifferent about Jake Paul. Yea he makes sure to box nothing but washed up mma fighters, but no one is forcing those money grubbers to step in the ring with him and they are both laughing their way to the bank.

That being said, I hope Tyson gives him a historic ass whupping.

Tyson looks fucking good in training footage. I don’t care how old he is that guy is scary…

Tyson looks fucking good in training footage. I don’t care how old he is that guy is scary…
Reflexes are what concerns me with Tyson and although he does look good training- idk.

I hope to god that Tyson knocks out that Fuck Head. I do realize it's unlikely. Tyson was fighting at this age is unlikely to yield positive results. But God damn it would be great to see one of the Paul brothers get KO'ed.

Yeah , it's gimmick shit though, I'm pretty sure it's pro wrestling shit , with some "fighting " added in . It's a worked match , most things are worked in Japan. Rampage is a megastar in Japan so expect ohearn to lose
my bro ufc vet walel gazelle trains with him frequently in long beach , their team is kicking ass

I hope to god that Tyson knocks out that Fuck Head. I do realize it's unlikely. Tyson was fighting at this age is unlikely to yield positive results. But God damn it would be great to see one of the Paul brothers get KO'ed.
I’m seeing shit on YT saying that Paul is pulling out of the fight, I hope not, I really think Tyson looks better. Mind you Tyson was a world champ in the hey day of heavyweight boxing as combat sports king and I don’t think a prime Tyson loses to a prime any one ever and Paul is an exhibition fighter from social media.

I’m seeing shit on YT saying that Paul is pulling out of the fight, I hope not, I really think Tyson looks better. Mind you Tyson was a world champ in the hey day of heavyweight boxing as combat sports king and I don’t think a prime Tyson loses to a prime any one ever and Paul is an exhibition fighter from social media.
If Tyson's stamina is any good, and he can still strike, Paul could is serious trouble. Guys like Nate Diaz and Anderson Silva have nothing on Tyson as far as striking power (at least in his prime.).

Also, of Paul pulls out. He should be DONE!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws