over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tyson vs. Jake Paul

As far as I remember, I said someone in here has the opinion of a 12 year old, but not a 12 year old girl.

To be clear, I don’t mean that as an insult. The opinions shared by many are similar to those of a child who believes stuff like ‘caged animal’ ‘pure rage’ etc when referring to an elderly man having a stroll around a ring for a big pay day.

Same thing with Joshua v Ngannou. MANY people told me ‘Ngannou can’t be beaten, he takes elbows’ etc. I said to every one of them you think 15 years of world class boxing experience will lose vs zero years? Lol.

It is all childish hype, LITERALLY sold to a teenage boy audience who want to know who’d win in a fight polar bear vs tiger or superman vs hulk.

Tyson is an elderly man. All talk of ‘wild animal’ ‘gorilla’ ‘pure rage’ is genuinely laughable, I don’t mean that as a personal insult. I actually laugh reading these statements.

His prime was 40 years ago. He’s been retired 20 years. He is an elderly man. They’re not going to have a real fight. Tyson’s promo vids are 3-5 seconds of hitting a stationary target. He’s not going to decapitate JP and then call out the HW division while holding JP’s head in the air. He’ll be on his stool gasping for breath cos he is an elderly man. No, I do not think JP is a high level pro.

Seriously, how can anyone disagree.

As far as I remember, I said someone in here has the opinion of a 12 year old, but not a 12 year old girl.

To be clear, I don’t mean that as an insult. The opinions shared by many are similar to those of a child who believes stuff like ‘caged animal’ ‘pure rage’ etc when referring to an elderly man having a stroll around a ring for a big pay day.

Same thing with Joshua v Ngannou. MANY people told me ‘Ngannou can’t be beaten, he takes elbows’ etc. I said to every one of them you think 15 years of world class boxing experience will lose vs zero years? Lol.

It is all childish hype, LITERALLY sold to a teenage boy audience who want to know who’d win in a fight polar bear vs tiger or superman vs hulk.

Tyson is an elderly man. All talk of ‘wild animal’ ‘gorilla’ ‘pure rage’ is genuinely laughable, I don’t mean that as a personal insult. I actually laugh reading these statements.

His prime was 40 years ago. He’s been retired 20 years. He is an elderly man. They’re not going to have a real fight. Tyson’s promo vids are 3-5 seconds of hitting a stationary target. He’s not going to decapitate JP and then call out the HW division while holding JP’s head in the air. He’ll be on his stool gasping for breath cos he is an elderly man. No, I do not think JP is a high level pro.

I remember when Kevin Levrone made his "come back" a couple years ago and got a special invite to the Mr.O. I loved it. There was some, not a ton, but some talk how he was going to win the show. I also loved that too. He did the show and looked very respectable and was appropriate for his age but nothing like he was when he was in his prime.

You are right. Tyson is 57 and thats that. The tiger versus polar bear is a good simile. However, I still think Tyson is going to win... cause he got them crazy eyes.

We will just quote this for you everyday. No need to comeback and deal with our 12 year old minds. You can go back to work on curing all the worlds diseases and fixing our low developed brains.

That is the problem with guys like you, you think at some age, people just roll over and die. You would underestimate your opponent based on age.

Jake Paul better never underestimate the power of Mike Tyson or he won't last long.

Now let me go back to my rocking chair......

That is the problem with guys like you, you think at some age, people just roll over and die. You would underestimate your opponent based on age.

Jake Paul better never underestimate the power of Mike Tyson or he won't last long.

Now let me go back to my rocking chair......
Thank you people think just because his 57 his considered an old man.old is when you in late 70 or 80.mike still packs a punch. People talking about him not hitting a moving target. That's fine he may be 57 but his a moving target too.let him connect jp with just one of his upper cuts or hook

Here is my blow by blow prediction for this upcoming fight. I’m not trying to be funny this time.

I wouldn't want to fight Mike at any age! Tyson may be older and domesticated but if he goes ferral, and that little light bulb goes off in Mike's head.... Lord help his opponent lol. I think this is what we're all hoping for honestly.

Nobody cares about Jake Paul. Everyone that tunes will only be there to see if Iron Mike still has it, period.

While 57 might seem too old to get in the ring, it's far from elderly as was mentioned here.

I heard Maynard from Tool was one of the coaches working with Tyson. I know he's a black belt with his own gym. 🤷‍♂️

I heard Maynard from Tool was one of the coaches working with Tyson. I know he's a black belt with his own gym. 🤷‍♂️
thats bad ass ive been aware of his bjj interest, as you know he's a musical genius, I always wanted to see tool but their concerts are sold out a year in advance lol! fun band to jam also @Drax

Sooooo just a few quick comments.

Sports is entertainment. Whether "fixed" in the older sense of the word or "scripted" or "strategized" to be more nuanced about it.... this is about money not really competition. If I were either of these gents' financial manager, I'd have it go as many rounds as possible, lots of good exchanges, and then have Mike knock him out, then schedule the rematch on Pay Per View.

As for us "elderly" folks. What's the old saying "beware the old man, in a country where men die young." Or "Age and treachery will beat youth and exuberance every time."

I would not want to fight Mike Tyson at any age, nor the 70 year old former olympic boxer in this video.

Some of y'all prove how out of touch you are with every single post you make. No matter how the fight goes this thread is going to be great to look back on come
July.
Its funny how all the guys with boxing and mma experience say watch out for Tyson and the "in touch" with no experience people say Tyson is no big deal.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws