over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tyson vs. Jake Paul

I am
Fine with people to speak their mind and disagree. But when he says “12 yr old girls”
And others opinions are embarrassing etc etc. who does he think he is that his opinion is so valuable and others are not? Then the digs to go on top of that from a multi-handle using non contributing member.
I’m watching and waiting for the 12 yr old in him to reply again so I can ban him.
Yea I was only agreeing with his opinions to be clear. Not the insults

Remember the movie The Great White Hype, i feel like this is that in real life...like just don't go out there and piss him off. Tyson is on day 2 of training if he sticks with it, I think it will be worth the watch. If he doesn't then I would say he has no chance against Jake Paul. I'll see what kind of training footage he releases before the fight before I go all in on one guy but I think people have made excellent points. I see Tyson capable of showing JP skill and power he has never seen but how long can he do it for? Right now it looks like once.

This thread is a complete joke.

‘the mental advantage to win at any cost.’

WTF are 90% of people in this thread talking about LOL.

It’s gonna be a tippy tappy mess around ‘fight’ they’re not gonna be fighting to the death LOL. It will go to points and they’ll be hugging after.

Tyson won’t be able to hit a moving target, he is an old man.

Where are all the vids of Tyson flattening dozens of 25 yo sparring partners? Oh yeah there are ZERO.

It’s edited vids hitting a stationary target.

LOL.
I'm waiting for your ban (y)

Good for Tyson making money while getting back to what he loves. Result? Doesnt care much Legend status regardless.

Ok I kinda hope for Tyson, not because I dislike Jake Paul

We clearly have a lot of members that have a problem with pure entertainment.

I went to Paul vs. Diaz and it was an entertaining night. If tickets for this aren't obscene I'll probably go.
Not sure if the problem is entertainment or not. What many of us older guys remember is the Iron Mike from our youth. He was an uncaged animal. He put fear in the hearts of is opponents.
To many of us older guys we see this new generation as a bunch of spoiled bitches who live on social media, which they think is reality. Personally I would love if Mike hit him with a combo that folds this young rich boy up.

Not sure if the problem is entertainment or not. What many of us older guys remember is the Iron Mike from our youth. He was an uncaged animal. He put fear in the hearts of is opponents.
To many of us older guys we see this new generation as a bunch of spoiled bitches who live on social media, which they think is reality. Personally I would love if Mike hit him with a combo that folds this young rich boy up.
That's exactly what I said in my next post.

I agree he could've phrased things better.

What he's really getting at is a lot of guys here are going off what they saw in their youth whether it be with Tyson specifically, fighting in general, etc. If you took a top boxer from 30 years ago and put him against a top guy of today - Tyson Fury, Anthony Joshua - he wouldn't have a chance. All sports evolve over time - bigger, faster, stronger. A lot of the opinions expressed in this thread are ignorant, arrogant, or a mix of both.

I don't care who wins. I like the Paul brothers and if Jake wins he gets to say he beat Tyson which very few people can say. I like Tyson and if wins he gets to say he still has it at 57 and it's a great feel-good story. Nobody really loses here.

Didn't Tyson fight a washed up Mahmed Ali while in his prime? How old was Ali for that fight?

Didn't Tyson fight a washed up Mahmed Ali while in his prime? How old was Ali for that fight?
No, he fought a washed up Larry Holmes and hit him so hard Larry tied himself up in the ropes.

No, he fought a washed up Larry Holmes and hit him so hard Larry tied himself up in the ropes.
By the way Larry fought a washed up Ali when Ali was already early stage Parkinson's syndrome. Ali's corner threw in the towel after the 8th.

There is no way that the current batch of heavyweights is superior to 30 years ago. Sports do evolve but they also go through up and down periods and fury and Joshua and wilder would not be champs had they fought during Tyson, Holyfield, Rodrick Bowes time. This is one of the weakest heavyweight divisions in a while.

Foreman fought until a few days before he turned 49 when he fought and pretty much beat up Shannon Briggs even though Briggs won the decision. He wasn't 57 but then again he never has the same attributes and Tyson. I don't know boxing so much but I know grappling martial arts and I have seen judoka in their 50s beat the shit out of much younger journyman black belts. Is Jake Paul that much better than a journyman boxer? Has he fought for a birth at the olympics? has he any world championships or challenges for a legitimate championship in boxing or any related sport? As far as I know he really hasn't fought any ranked boxer even in his weight class and has mediocre results with old worn out mma fighters and other YouTubers. If boxing skills mirror judo skills or BJJ skills Paul could get his ass kicked badly. But who knows. This could all be hype like the rest of his fights. Tyson is a wild card. I knew of him in his prime. He use to fuck whores in upstate NY near me and some of my friends hung out with him. He is not normal and there is an animal inside him that will never die. It might lay dormant for a while but given the circumstances the monster will come out to take his lbs of flesh. He is a different kind of animal all together. If any of you have risen to national level and thought you were the shit. then you went up against a world champion. Then suddenly you realize you are not the same kind of animal. Tyson is that kind of animal. A gorilla is a gorilla even when he is old. He will still ripe your arm clean out of the socket then go about the rest of his afternoon eating is bamboo and beetles.
That's what I'm saying Tyson is not right he had anger issues all his life.it may be dormant now but it comes out when you piss him off.ive seen him in interviews live and tell the interviewer fuck you your fucking ass hole. I'm not saying his not older but at 57 the guy still can hit hard and move. Most here will be surprised

But again it's a fixed fight so he ain't going for a knockout

Please show the board a single shred of evidence that shows the tiniest possibility this is fixed.
You kidding bro like you really asking that question lmfao. Here how about wearing 18lb gloves head gear and last I heard which may not be true that he can tag his brother in the fight.but no its not fix.how ignorant

Have you read the entire thread? Am I the only one that thinks it's a fix fight.

Thats who I'm thinking of. He fought Larry Holmes past his prime. He told Mahamed he would beat him up because Larry Holmes beat up on Ali.

Thats who I'm thinking of. He fought Larry Holmes past his prime. He told Mahamed he would beat him up because Larry Holmes beat up on Ali.
If I recall correctly, Tyson was very respectful to Ali. Ali on some talk show, said Tyson would have put him to sleep. but I sort of doubt that. Ali had a chin among the best chins. He beat Ernie Shavers, George Foreman, Ron Lyle, Joe Frazier, and Ken Norton. These men were all heavy heavy handed. Ali beat all of them, most of them by knockout.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear