over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC fighters off gear

then I should live forever :D:headbang:
-JS

You be Lestat and I'll be the other guy. We'll be like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt and Elvia can be the little daughter.

I love Rogan but staying young? Facially, the dude's aging like milk. LOL! He is fit, though. Oh & he does the test cream not injects.

Started with cream then injects. Listen to the Dolce podcast, he explains.

then I should live forever :D:headbang:
-JS

Hahaha I like you, Johnny. You're a funny dude. I can see you now in the nursing home.... Wake up, take a shot of Test, GH, smoke a bowl, start chasing 90 year old pu-nanny, break her hip, and then hit the gym when you're done. Like a boss! :cool:

Why do I feel the ufc just shortchanged itself with this testing policy?

I agree but I think they had no choice. Now that the Nevada Athletic Commission started random testing, I think the UFC had to start the same to prevent fighters getting caught by Nevada. Otherwise the UFC is going to be the next target of the federal government... like baseball was...

Last edited:
I'm a huge Rogan fan. Not just about fighting, but mostly about his ideals and for his podcast. The dude is brilliant in my opinion. He's very open minded and only wants what's best for the fighters. You never hear him sugar coat anything especially when it comes to fighters safety and what's best for them. I bet he is on TRY himself bc he's really in shape and looks great for his age. Joe knows what's up and is nothing like any of the other media/announcers. He's spot on about head injuries causing low T. No one else wants to study the science and how true trt is useful and is far from cheating.

I cringe every time I see someone say that people that are on trt are cheating or juicing to the gills or that no one really needs it. That shit really strikes a nerve with me. So many uneducated idiots are doing jobs that they have no business doing. I still can't believe that they banned trt in mma. Low T is an actual medical condition, but yet they have doctors saying that TRT is somehow cheating?!

Seriously, where do they find these idiots? I have a feeling they only hire or get docs on board that will only say or report what the commissions want them to say.

I agree low T is a medical condition and should be treated. Lets look at the other side of the coin for a sec. Say one fighter is 35 and on TRT, his test level is 1100. The other fighter (also 35) has not been diagnosed with low T, is natural and his test level is 420 or so. Is there an advantage to one fighter? I don't know, just playing devils advocate here.

I agree low T is a medical condition and should be treated. Lets look at the other side of the coin for a sec. Say one fighter is 35 and on TRT, his test level is 1100. The other fighter (also 35) has not been diagnosed with low T, is natural and his test level is 420 or so. Is there an advantage to one fighter? I don't know, just playing devils advocate here.

As well as, if the natural guy trains hard his levels will rise and fall and sometimes plummet from a combination of the weight cut and training but the TRT guy is high-normal consistently.

Wanderlei got a visit from the Nevada athletic commission a while back for a random drug test and instead of just refusing the test...he took off running like someone lit his ass on fire. Instead of dealing with the issue he just announced yesterday that he is retiring from the UFC, and says its because the UFC treats its fighters so badly and does not pay enough. Wandy please!!!....You were on PED's and got popped for it.....own it. Why do I foresee Wanderlei showing up at Bellator promotions in the near future...:rolleyes:

Wanderlei got a visit from the Nevada athletic commission a while back for a random drug test and instead of just refusing the test...he took off running like someone lit his ass on fire. Instead of dealing with the issue he just announced yesterday that he is retiring from the UFC, and says its because the UFC treats its fighters so badly and does not pay enough. Wandy please!!!....You were on PED's and got popped for it.....own it. Why do I foresee Wanderlei showing up at Bellator promotions in the near future...:rolleyes:

I want that video, lol

So he fleed the scene huh.

I'm a huge Rogan fan. Not just about fighting, but mostly about his ideals and for his podcast. The dude is brilliant in my opinion. He's very open minded and only wants what's best for the fighters. You never hear him sugar coat anything especially when it comes to fighters safety and what's best for them. I bet he is on TRY himself bc he's really in shape and looks great for his age. Joe knows what's up and is nothing like any of the other media/announcers. He's spot on about head injuries causing low T. No one else wants to study the science and how true trt is useful and is far from cheating.

I cringe every time I see someone say that people that are on trt are cheating or juicing to the gills or that no one really needs it. That shit really strikes a nerve with me. So many uneducated idiots are doing jobs that they have no business doing. I still can't believe that they banned trt in mma. Low T is an actual medical condition, but yet they have doctors saying that TRT is somehow cheating?!

Seriously, where do they find these idiots? I have a feeling they only hire or get docs on board that will only say or report what the commissions want them to say.

i don't watch much tv but i saw him on tv a year or two ago talkignat maybe the silva fight, he was freaking night and day different then 10 years back on tv, totally juice head look. just thought it was funny.

side note, our product were MADE for this type of sport!

should protect the brain in all kinds of ways and be better then aas for fighting.

Last edited:
At one time I thought they advocated trt. Chael Sonnen was a fighter that they mentioned. About 2 years ago. Correct me if I am wrong.

They kind of did. After the Silva Sonnen fight Dana was making all kind of excuses for Sonnen. Then suddenly everybody had low testy and needed trt.

1 gram test prop per week
4ius HGH per day
Switch to test suspension last few weeks
Drop everything a few days out
Pass every test

This was my pro MMA friend's protocol before he landed his ass in prison.

I saw this coming. Wandy needed to retire anyway. His best years are WAY behind him. After he got his head knocked off by Cro-cop and Hendo he was never the same. I just hope he stays retired and doesn't go to another organization. If he goes to Bellator he's just going to fight Rampage and Tito AGAIN.

1 gram test prop per week
4ius HGH per day
Switch to test suspension last few weeks
Drop everything a few days out
Pass every test

This was my pro MMA friend's protocol before he landed his ass in prison.

unless you are doing more to counter the testing this will not work.

they do a test epi test ratio test. a few days wont bring you anywhere near range.

even your basic piss test typically has fail safes in place, like checking for specific gravity right there, this needs to be addressed but its super simple.

glycerol, creatine and b vitamins

if its just a piss test there is a protocol to pass most things pretty easily until they go to gcms... in which case my way still may work...

I agree but I think they had no choice. Now that the Nevada Athletic Commission started random testing, I think the UFC had to start the same to prevent fighters getting caught by Nevada. Otherwise the UFC is going to be the next target of the federal government... like baseball was...

Yeah, I feel the same way. Now I'm not even really interested in seeing Vitor vs Weidman bc Vitor is clean now and has dropped a good bit of size. No TRY or anything.

Ever since NSAC got a new director they have really been cracking down on fighters. A lot of fighters have been busted over the past few months.

I think this is gonna be a huge financial blow to the UFC. Potential fighters will probably lose interest in the event, specially when there's Strikeforce and other upcomming MMA venues with the doors open. (I'm not a huge MMA nut so I might be mistaken here, dunno if Strikeforce tests or not)

Also people no longer get to see bigger than life people bashing each other's face's off and stop caring about the heavyweight division, or even lose interest on the thing entirely... so they might also lose revenue that way.

I dunno how the Nevada State Commision makes money out of imposing tests on athletes. I dunno if it's all financial motivated, if it's done as a way to gain political momentum or if someone really wants to go on moral crusade crackdown on PEDs. But I'm a newb in this subjects. As far as I see it it's an "everybody loses" scenario. This stuff in the longterm might outright cause a decline in the sport.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity