over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC fighters off gear

Same thing happened to bodybuilding in Belgium.
They do steriodtesting.
People and athletes lost interest in the shows/events
That's why you never see belgian athletes in the US...

Last edited:
You be Lestat and I'll be the other guy. We'll be like Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt and Elvia can be the little daughter.

I think you got the order mixed up. I think you should be Lestat (after being left in the swamp) as you are the oldest by far. I should be fresh faced Brad Pitt. But I am happy to be the girl as she end up cuddled up to the very large breasts of that sexy lady vampire :D

I love Rogan but staying young? Facially, the dude's aging like milk. LOL! He is fit, though. Oh & he does the test cream not injects.

He switched recently to injects. Admits it in the recent Dolce interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overeem kind of a letdown for me since Lesnar.

Maybe a dumb question, but say you really have low t and you use trt to get it up to normal/normal-high levels. Would it still show in a drug test?

Overeem kind of a letdown for me since Lesnar.

Maybe a dumb question, but say you really have low t and you use trt to get it up to normal/normal-high levels. Would it still show in a drug test?

They do regular blood work so if your test was 200 for a long time then all the sudden 700 I'm pretty sure they would know something is up.

He switched recently to injects. Admits it in the recent Dolce interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep, i love it because he doesn't hide it...he's talked about it on multiple shows but the dolce one he seems to talk more about it

being on trt and testing within normal ranges is fine...but didn't he mention one fighter that tested a ton higher than a normal human

I'll have to do a little more research I guess, but hopefully they only require you to be within 'normal' ranges, whether you're on trt or not.

Per Balco's Conte: “You can still manipulate the 4:1 but 6:1? That’s like taking candy from a baby,”

So are you guys saying that you can get away with taking 200mg test and still fight in the ufc.

unless you are doing more to counter the testing this will not work.

they do a test epi test ratio test. a few days wont bring you anywhere near range.

even your basic piss test typically has fail safes in place, like checking for specific gravity right there, this needs to be addressed but its super simple.

glycerol, creatine and b vitamins

if its just a piss test there is a protocol to pass most things pretty easily until they go to gcms... in which case my way still may work...

I always wonder why athletes do not use a bioidentical troche, such as the one I use. It only lasts for 12 hours, no testicular atrophy, would be difficult to catch on testing, and high serum levels of test. Also no injections and chance of infection. Drawback is have to use twice a day, but is no big deal.

1 gram test prop per week
4ius HGH per day
Switch to test suspension last few weeks
Drop everything a few days out
Pass every test

This was my pro MMA friend's protocol before he landed his ass in prison.

How long is test prop detectable in the blood?

I'm a huge Rogan fan. Not just about fighting, but mostly about his ideals and for his podcast. The dude is brilliant in my opinion. He's very open minded and only wants what's best for the fighters. You never hear him sugar coat anything especially when it comes to fighters safety and what's best for them. I bet he is on TRY himself bc he's really in shape and looks great for his age. Joe knows what's up and is nothing like any of the other media/announcers. He's spot on about head injuries causing low T. No one else wants to study the science and how true trt is useful and is far from cheating.

I cringe every time I see someone say that people that are on trt are cheating or juicing to the gills or that no one really needs it. That shit really strikes a nerve with me. So many uneducated idiots are doing jobs that they have no business doing. I still can't believe that they banned trt in mma. Low T is an actual medical condition, but yet they have doctors saying that TRT is somehow cheating?!

Seriously, where do they find these idiots? I have a feeling they only hire or get docs on board that will only say or report what the commissions want them to say.

I had to get on HRT around 25. Didn't know why it was slow. I went to a Endo and he eventually took an MRI. It appeared I may a pituitary micro adenoma, but he said it was probably not and pituitary was a little missed shape and protruding in shape. He asked if I played football or contact sports. I told him I wrestled, played football and did some MMA and he said the change sin the pituitary was from all the heard trauma.

I had to get on HRT around 25. Didn't know why it was slow. I went to a Endo and he eventually took an MRI. It appeared I may a pituitary micro adenoma, but he said it was probably not and pituitary was a little missed shape and protruding in shape. He asked if I played football or contact sports. I told him I wrestled, played football and did some MMA and he said the change sin the pituitary was from all the heard trauma.

I may have to get some of that looked at myself

Wanderlei got a visit from the Nevada athletic commission a while back for a random drug test and instead of just refusing the test...he took off running like someone lit his ass on fire. Instead of dealing with the issue he just announced yesterday that he is retiring from the UFC, and says its because the UFC treats its fighters so badly and does not pay enough. Wandy please!!!....You were on PED's and got popped for it.....own it. Why do I foresee Wanderlei showing up at Bellator promotions in the near future...:rolleyes:

He won't be going anywhere if he's still under contract to the UFC!

1 gram test prop per week
4ius HGH per day
Switch to test suspension last few weeks
Drop everything a few days out
Pass every test

This was my pro MMA friend's protocol before he landed his ass in prison.

I'm sure that works for test the day of the fight, but it won't help you if they stop by to do a random test.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member