over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate Hypertrophy Training

i believe its heavy set first. like 315x6 after warmup, then 275 for 12

im going to try it and post pics

from before and after all natural ive been gaining weight with just a 20 lb db and limited exercises and i seriously look great so im looking forward to showing what transformation i can attain from this

Been getting some IM's on training methods so im bumping this as the is the ultimate training routine for hypertrophy and hyperplaysia.

with that kind of routine, you must throw in abundance carbs and proteins in the PWO shake cause both sarcoplasmic and myofibrillar hypertrophy are getting stimulated

must work really well in bulking I'm sure

Mike,

don´t be so sarcastic ;-)
I am realy interested in your routine.
What do you think works best for you ?

Last edited:
This program seems very interesting and logical, I´ll give it a go. I have a question though to RC or anybody who has used this program: Do you take light weeks with this program like every 4th week or none at all or just go with how you feel.

Mike,

don´t be so sarcastic ;-)
I am realy interested in your routine.
What do you think works best for you ?

I'm not sure if your being sarcastic about Mike being sarcastic Ha.

But I'm 99% sure Mike wasn't being sarcastic - this routine is intense, try to fit all those muscle groups in one workout with proper warm ups.

RC, love this routine - I've stuck 95% true to the methods you presented and it's working great for past 7 months. The only thing I modified to fit me was the DC 3 rest pauses for first excercise instead of your 2 sets. But I am about to switch to a higher volume/less frequent routine for about 3-4 weeks, just to change things up and give me a mental/physical break. HAHA but I will definitely jump back into this routine after that.

I knew it was good when Edge gave it huge props. I miss that guy.

Now need to find a routine to switch off to for a few weeks.

Thanks RC!

oh and Im putting a guy im training on this routine for 4-6 weeks and and going to incorporate some of DC's extreme stretching. looking forward to seeing what kind of results we see

I'm not sure if your being sarcastic about Mike being sarcastic Ha.

But I'm 99% sure Mike wasn't being sarcastic - this routine is intense, try to fit all those muscle groups in one workout with proper warm ups.

RC, love this routine - I've stuck 95% true to the methods you presented and it's working great for past 7 months. The only thing I modified to fit me was the DC 3 rest pauses for first excercise instead of your 2 sets. But I am about to switch to a higher volume/less frequent routine for about 3-4 weeks, just to change things up and give me a mental/physical break. HAHA but I will definitely jump back into this routine after that.

I knew it was good when Edge gave it huge props. I miss that guy.

Now need to find a routine to switch off to for a few weeks.

Thanks RC!

Thanks for the input. Why not try a higher volume Heavy/Light/Medium routine. I have one posted here. It would compliment this routine greatly and you are only hitting the body hard once a week. With the added volume and frequency it should give you great results for 6-8 wks.

Rc,

I was wondering what you mean by 8-12 iso. does that mean the second set is isolated or there's a 3rd set which is isolated? And what does isolated mean in this context? Thanks a lot.

I have a similar workout and it is awsome..:D

Rc,

I was wondering what you mean by 8-12 iso. does that mean the second set is isolated or there's a 3rd set which is isolated? And what does isolated mean in this context? Thanks a lot.

Do your second movement in the 8-12 range.

Squat 1 set 4-6, 1 set 10-12
Sissy Squat 1 set 8-12

just started this with dbol and test e for 6 weeks. Nice workout, harder than it looks on paper. Im at 88 kilos ill post later with results.

Do we find a weight that we will fail at for the first set of 4-6 and the second set of 8-12 and so on?

RazorCuts,

What is the reason for performing the 4-6 rep set first on the compound movement? Can it be done the other way around performing the 10-12 rep set first followed by the 4-6 reps set? Has anyone tried it this way? Just wondering if there was a specific reason for this?

Whoa this is from 2006, havent heard of this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
LoneWolf22
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131