over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Understanding digestive issues on oral steroids

Dom, besides Tren making one more acidic from CNS stimulation, What would be the mechanism behind trenbolone slowing down the digestive system? After I eat it feels like I have food just sitting in my upper abdominals and the food won’t digest. I assume it can be progestogenic effects but nandrolone and Trestolone are potent progesterones and they don’t do that
I must be one lucky motherf' as I never experienced any digestive issue even on stupid high doses of Tren.
...and orals don't blunt my appetite (besides, maybe, very high dose Anavar).

I must be one lucky motherf' as I never experienced any digestive issue even on stupid high doses of Tren.
...and orals don't blunt my appetite (besides, maybe, very high dose Anavar).

Oh it’s a fucking nightmare for me. I stopped being able to digest food for 2-3 days now. I wouldn’t want anyone to deal with what I’m going through right now it’s very uncomfortable. This is at only 200mg. Just patiently waiting for it to leave my system. 😒

Oh it’s a fucking nightmare for me. I stopped being able to digest food for 2-3 days now. I wouldn’t want anyone to deal with what I’m going through right now it’s very uncomfortable. This is at only 200mg. Just patiently waiting for it to leave my system. 😒
I dunno man. I guess I somewhat help my "luck" by using Visbiome 450 billions 365 days a year, Digezyme at every meal and UDCA/TUDCA most of the year.

I dunno man. I guess I somewhat help my "luck" by using Visbiome 450 billions 365 days a year, Digezyme at every meal and UDCA/TUDCA most of the year.

I’m a huge believer in digestive supplements as well, I use 1200 TUDCA, Now Enzymes 3-5x/d, Drink my glutamine and Aloe Vera. Fiber every night. think this is a side effect I just can’t mitigate.

I‘m of the opinion you’ve got something else going on besides the tren messing w you

i have no idea what, but for this to be happening @ 200mg is extreme

I‘m of the opinion you’ve got something else going on besides the tren messing w you

200mg is a pretty conservative dose unless you're a skeleton, possibly just the icing on the cake that compounds the situation.

Oh I hope you’re right bro. i hate when people bitch about sides (and I’m being that guy right now) but I’m in some serious discomfort.

At 200mg this is very odd. I hope it’s something totally unrelated, I just know Tren is known for GI side effects so it’s the first thing I’m pointing the finger to.

Oh I hope you’re right bro. i hate when people bitch about sides (and I’m being that guy right now) but I’m in some serious discomfort.

At 200mg this is very odd. I hope it’s something totally unrelated, I just know Tren is known for GI side effects so it’s the first thing I’m pointing the finger to.
Don't understimate the obvious: one third of the whole world population has some sort of (more or less subtle) seasonal flu on this period of the year, and you can experience four, one or none of the symptoms...

I feel ya man. I was 245 when I tried bringing in 200tren e 8 weeks in my bulk. Completely ruined that bulk. Took me a long time to get an appetite back. I just recently got back on after 12 weeks off everything. Tried 25mg inj dbol preworkout, wrecked it again. This time it’s coming back a lot faster. Wasn’t a quick enough learner but found out neither of those compounds are for me

I feel ya man. I was 245 when I tried bringing in 200tren e 8 weeks in my bulk. Completely ruined that bulk. Took me a long time to get an appetite back. I just recently got back on after 12 weeks off everything. Tried 25mg inj dbol preworkout, wrecked it again. This time it’s coming back a lot faster. Wasn’t a quick enough learner but found out neither of those compounds are for me
I asked my coach to use the dbol because I’ve never run an oral other than winstrol, And wanted to see what it would do. I found out makes me sick first bite but I found a way to get it all down except one meal this time. I’m past that now

I was just talking to someone and he said Tren e fucks him up but parabolin is cash money. He’s like “Tren E Is absolute trash you’re a clown for even using it” 😂

Nae samething happens to me, Tren just kills my digestion even at low doses, my theory is that it somehow messes with the pancreas.

Nae samething happens to me, Tren just kills my digestion even at low doses, my theory is that it somehow messes with the pancreas.

I have the below in my notes.

I'm have Tren Hex added in right now. Started well 1 at 50mg/week and now up to 100mg/week 6 weeks later. So far no issues. In the last 3-4 years any amount of Tren Ace KILLED my appetite. That's why I decided to give Hex a try (I had never used it).

Support supps I've been using with added Tren
-500mg Ox Bile 2x/day
-1000mg Tudca Daily (just bumped it to 1,500)
-9 tabs of Himalaya Purim/day
-2400mg NAC/day
-900mg DHM/day (for liver detox) Not many people know about this.

Granted I'm only at 100mg/week. Going off it at the end of this week. I will try it again at some point and work the dose up to 150mg/week or higher.

"The pancreas has a lot of androgen receptors and not
only that Tren (as has been mentioned) is hugely
effective at shuttling nutrients/carbs.When your carbs
get chewed up you need more insulin release to
accommodate the lower blood sugar levels, this is where
the pancreas starts to get overworked and inflamed.

This in turn closes bile ducts,stopping your ability to
breakdown food in the stomach (bile) does this. When the
bile is not present as it should be you get acid reflux
from the stomach acid and your liver is then having
trouble filtering toxins.

It is all looped and connected, this then puts your portal vein under strain and back
pressure occurs."

Digestive enzyme supplements definitely have a place but don't forget the best enzyme supplement - chewing. The more you chew the more digestive enzymes your body produces.
I am horrible at this ^ I tend to eat very fast and not properly chew my food.

What would have been a good addition to this thread is a poll to see what dosage people are running their orals. I recall back in the early 80s one guy in particular ran orals really high and he had these problems. working through the years it seems that high dose oral users ran into this problem. My group of knuckleheads back in the 80s and early 9os didn't run orals nearly as high and I can't recall anyone having such problems. i se guys now on their first couple of cycles running 100 mg/d. I think I wrote it earlier in this thread, these compounds are conjugated in the liver and have to exit through the bile duct system. Imagine the toxic load on the liver pushing 100-150 mg of orals through this for 12 weeks. The injectable AAS have to be conjugated as well but are different chemically and less toxic to the liver but still a tax on the liver systems. I'm not saying never use high dose orals but use them strategically. If you're already having problems then maybe it's too late unless you take a long ass break.

I have the below in my notes.

I'm have Tren Hex added in right now. Started well 1 at 50mg/week and now up to 100mg/week 6 weeks later. So far no issues. In the last 3-4 years any amount of Tren Ace KILLED my appetite. That's why I decided to give Hex a try (I had never used it).

Support supps I've been using with added Tren
-500mg Ox Bile 2x/day
-1000mg Tudca Daily (just bumped it to 1,500)
-9 tabs of Himalaya Purim/day
-2400mg NAC/day
-900mg DHM/day (for liver detox) Not many people know about this.

Granted I'm only at 100mg/week. Going off it at the end of this week. I will try it again at some point and work the dose up to 150mg/week or higher.

"The pancreas has a lot of androgen receptors and not
only that Tren (as has been mentioned) is hugely
effective at shuttling nutrients/carbs.When your carbs
get chewed up you need more insulin release to
accommodate the lower blood sugar levels, this is where
the pancreas starts to get overworked and inflamed.

This in turn closes bile ducts,stopping your ability to
breakdown food in the stomach (bile) does this. When the
bile is not present as it should be you get acid reflux
from the stomach acid and your liver is then having
trouble filtering toxins.

It is all looped and connected, this then puts your portal vein under strain and back
pressure occurs."
Damn thats a fuck ton of shit to take "just" to take 100mg of tren hex a week. Ill rather just not take tren then, and i fuckin loooooove tren...

What is your diet is like?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?