advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Updated labs... GH/IGF on TP Black and some estradiol and Liver function to correct

Did y'all miss that he trained back 11 hours before his labs and did heavy deadlifts? His liver values would likely be in range if he'd taken a few days off training.
I did see that, but missed the only 11hrs window. Wasn’t trying to health scare anyone, more so just be cautious of those levels getting higher. I’m the last one that will give anyone grief over what they use and how they use it… We’re all grown adults… 🤷🏽

Cage

so many guys immediately go with the "fake" due to the numbers..
Well, the tren plays a huge role, if you believe it or not.
but the lack of positive effects sounds like it might be fakes.
next time, dont drop the tren and do the GH/IGF test under same circumstances. Else it is worthless

@theprovider is the greatest GH hookup there is. His standards for what he sells is on par with (or better) than any pharmacy products imo.

I apologize for the confusion. .

First test was the alleged genotropin at 5iu while taking 600mg of test and 350mg tren ace.

Second test was 5iu TP w 250mg of test.

Third test was 500mg test and 5iu TP black.

The reason for even getting the test on the geno was because I wasn't seeing any side effects or benefits even when I was up to 7.5 a day. Yes it has been stated repeatedly the tren could've played a role in the IGF number is that the sole reason for the big disparity? I don't know. Does it mean the GH was fake because I didn't see any discernible effect and had literally zero side effects? I don't know. Originally I had planned to take the third test while still on the tren but that's just not how it worked out.

I said in the original post I'm not drawing any conclusion or making any accusations. I don't want to get into that. I'm just giving data and people can infer what they want about whatever you want. If the numbers were what they were on the labs with the geno and I saw some kind of results I wouldn't pay the numbers much mind. I went from 3 to 5 to 7.5 and noticed nothing at any dose.

Testing protocol was exactly the same for all three tests. Same method at same lab.

I'm not wasting money sending a pen to Jano. I don't care. I wasted enough money on it and on that coach. Have a bitter taste from my interactions with him towards the end. No hard feelings no accusations about anything. Just posting the data I got is all
At the end of the day all that matters is that you're happy with the product you're using and the results you're getting.

I don't think it would be a waste to send the suspect pharma to Janoshik though. You've put a lot of time and effort into this situation. You've gathered a lot of good data and the results would be pretty valuable to just about everyone here.

If it's real we learn a lot about the variability of IGF numbers. If it's fake we learn a lot too. I also think your previous coach has terrible attitude. Finding out it's fake would be funny just to prove he's not as smart as he thinks he is.

However, the test is like $300, so I get not wanting to sink more money into this. Although if it's real you might be able to sell some of them to make your money back.

Did y'all miss that he trained back 11 hours before his labs and did heavy deadlifts? His liver values would likely be in range if he'd taken a few days off training.
Yeah mine are out of range if I do back or legs the day before the test.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws