over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vince Taylor's Diet!?

I love the part where he says if he ate more he could have been big. The brother is awesome and he thinks he's not big.

I've written posts about this not too long ago. I actually get bigger AND leaner when I eat a lot of junk food....I mean A LOT of junk food. Dieting makes me skinny/fat. So does cardio. Heavy training, high fat and high carbs makes leaner, fuller and stronger. I always thought I was just fuckin' weird but now I know I'm not alone.

Cool, man, stock up on Little Debbie's and we'll see you on stage at the O next yr. Do it and keep the protein jacked for a couple months and see how it goes. Thats cool, get big on Reece's cups and protein shakes.:eek: :)

RazorCuts said:
I guess this just solitifies LATS post about genetics and Pro Bodybuilders.
Its just unbelivable that you can eat like that and have the physique Vince has or is it?
So i guess Flex's article on how Vince eats every 2 hours is phooey? Go figure.
Genetics = Greatness
Consistancy and dedication is only for the average bodybuilder.
How do you know if you have freaky genetics? If you do everything wrong according to bodybuilding folk lore and still grow at an alarming rate.

RC

I don't believe a word that comes out of Flex. Everything they write is Phooey.

If anyone has ever watched the pro's training tapes and dvd's that right there should prove it to you.

For instance. Ronnie Coleman. In Flex, this cat is suppose to do this and that and this and that. None of his training tapes have ever shown him doing one thing that the articles says he does. And this doesn't only apply to Ronnie but other pro's as well.

So many people think that Ronnies way of eating is bullshit in the Cost Of Redemption dvd. I don't think so at all. You body heals itself. Eat when you are hungy. It's that simple. If I get cut by a knife in the bicep I am not going to go home and eat a bunch of protein hoping that it will recover it quicker. My body will handle things on its own. Always has.

And not to mention, in conjuction to this diet, is that Vince trains 6 days a week,2 times a day...he says he recovers pretty good!

My conclusion is: You have good genetics,You have very good genetics,
You have exellent genetics and then You have Vince Taylor!

Can we speak of a Genetic Freak,unbelievable.

I remember in 1990, Vince guest pose for the contest Dexter Jackson and I competed in. We stood outside the theater that night until they cut the lights out. DJ told Vince he wanted to become a pro one day.... Vince response was, "I don't see no reason why you will not become one". What a great guy, not to mention at the time, DJ was only 140lbs.

good read- bodybuilding is a tough sport to be in imho

Last edited:
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

jahras12 said:
good read- but i wouldnt believe everything someone says, especially a pro- everyone is different and bodybuilding is a tough sport to be in

YOU SAY NOT TO BELIEVE A PRO? YOUR THE ONE WHO IS A LIAR AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED. YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO COME ON HERE AFTER SCAMMING PEOPLE AND TELLING THEM NOT TO BELIEVE A PRO. DUDE YOU CRACK ME UP.

man thats hard to believe but then i thought shit when i seen vince at the arnold at the hotel bar he was sitting at a table behind us and i noticed he was drinking alcohol then and was lean as hell, i don't know how many weeks out he was, but i sure as hell wouldn't have been drinking....LOL
so shit i believe the man.

jeez, phil, im sorry, i wasnt directing anything towards you- ill take back my post- sorry- i didnt mean to start anything-you have good sound advice- but when some people say the drink coke and alcohol and eat bk and ketchup -its hard to believe and made it to the top echelons of the sport

Last edited:
PHIL HERNON said:
YOU SAY NOT TO BELIEVE A PRO? YOUR THE ONE WHO IS A LIAR AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED. YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO COME ON HERE AFTER SCAMMING PEOPLE AND TELLING THEM NOT TO BELIEVE A PRO. DUDE YOU CRACK ME UP.

HOLY Shit, talk about laying the pimp hand down. With a resounding SMACK!

(and that dude you crack me up is a VERY nice wording)

Last edited:
I am going to Burger King and then I am gonna chase my burger down w/ some ketchup, after I get drunk though.

YOU KNOW WHAT? NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT SOME..

b-boy said:
man thats hard to believe but then i thought shit when i seen vince at the arnold at the hotel bar he was sitting at a table behind us and i noticed he was drinking alcohol then and was lean as hell, i don't know how many weeks out he was, but i sure as hell wouldn't have been drinking....LOL
so shit i believe the man.

I THINK I REMEMBER AN ARTICLE/INTERVIEW WITH SERGIO OLIVA IN WHICH HE MENTIONED THE SAME THING...DRINKING COKE AND EATING RED MEAT....SO WHO IN THE HELL KNOWS? MAYBE....LOL....

I HAVE SEEN VINCE SOFT THOUGH....IT WAS AFTER HE'D HAD SURGURY ON HIS TRICEP TENDON...SO MAYBE HE HADN'T BEEN TRAINING THE REST OF HIS BODY...HE GUEST POSED AT THE EMERALD...STILL LOOKED VERY GOOD FOR OFF SEASON...SO DON'T GET ME WRONG....LOL...BUT HE SURE AS HELL WASN'T RIPPED! SO...HE MUST DIET....;)

Well, I guess that is that is true, I find it hard, in one sense, to have much sympathy for his placings or problems with the IFBB. That is not to say that he wasn't shafted (not for me to decide, although I have watched his quiet storm video and it seems like some nasty shit went down), but given that he was knowingly eating a such a subpar diet and that he could have been a better bodybuilder by eating differently, it seems he really hasn't dedicated himself to BBing in the way many other top athletes do...

-Randy

Trust me guys living off fast food and processed food no matter how great your genetics are will suffer later in life. Blacks are much more prone to diabetes and heart disease. Vince Taylor is only 50 right now. A lot of things can go wrong between that age and 65. I'm sure if you talk to guys like Lee Haney and other bodybuilders from Arnold's era who are slightly older they will tell you similar things. It only takes one fatal heart attack to kill you lol. But trust me like someone else said these guys are not getting 5000-10000 cals a day from chicken and fucking rice like the muscle mags would have you believe.

wtf.

what a dumb article by BB.com, who gives a damn what a genetic alien like vince taylor eats to get so "big and ripped"

talk about useless info for the average bodybuilder.

give us interviews of guys like dave palumbo or milos scarvec or even jay cutler. i gaurentee you burger king and scotch n' cokes are NOT staples of their diets.

Last edited:
Damn, I don't feel so bad now eating 2 triple woppers the other day at BK. I don't make it a habit though. I question the truth about his diet being that ripped on junk food.

My diet is around 85-90% clean and I like it how it works I get enough calories to gain weight on 4 solid meals and a shake... and still do at least 2 cardio sessions a week and the gut is still the same so its all good :D

Stuff like this plus that pros myths thread makes you wonder about all this crap. He may only eat 2 or 3 times a day but within those meals he's taking in enough calories to support whatever weight he is. Now say he was only eating 1500 calories in those 2-3 meals I dont think we'd be seeing the same vince taylor.

Let me throw this out there, drinking coke all day is very calorie dense, a can is like 150cals, so if he had say 6-8 a day plus 2-3 meals, his cals are up there,

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws