over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compound shocked you?

Steris Testosterone Suspension. It was micronized and could be run thru and insulin syringe. 1cc per day. I would have loved to have run this alongside of trenbolone but it wasnt widely known or as available at that time. Dry, full, and strong as hell.
It’s crazy how all of the write-ups on test suspension stated that the drug caused a lot of water retention. I noticed the exact opposite. A dry, full look that resulted in a very fast and dramatic transformation.

Tri Tren. Went from barely doing a 405 squat to literally bouncing that shit off my shoulders 10x.

Overall feel goods... can't live without Test Prop.

Boring answer but I liked upto around 1g of Test, just made everything better whether I was cutting or bulking everything was just faster and better. Didn't even stack it with anything. IIRC I was using Sust at the time, around 4ml of 250mg/ml solution.
That’s my prep go to as well for the first few months always a gram of sust. I will throw in a few other things like mast and Provirion but 1gm seems to be my magic number I know most guys take more but I get sides and diminishing returns after 1gm of test.

That’s my prep go to as well for the first few months always a gram of sust. I will throw in a few other things like mast and Provirion but 1gm seems to be my magic number I know most guys take more but I get sides and diminishing returns after 1gm of test.
Any reason in particular you like Sust over other Esthers?

Any reason in particular you like Sust over other Esthers?
I could give you some made up science explanation but for me, honestly on paper Sust looks inferior to say enanthate, for some reason my body just likes sust. I’m guessing it’s bc it’s a steady release. Now when I get to last weeks I do drop it for prop or suspension so I can control the water/seperation easier. But it’s more of a hassle and definitely more of an up and down feeling for me. There r guys who say you can’t feel test going up and down unless you’re really dosing wrong but I can with prop and enanthate. IMO if ur taking cyp why not take sust?

I could give you some made up science explanation but for me, honestly on paper Sust looks inferior to say enanthate, for some reason my body just likes sust. I’m guessing it’s bc it’s a steady release. Now when I get to last weeks I do drop it for prop or suspension so I can control the water/seperation easier. But it’s more of a hassle and definitely more of an up and down feeling for me. There r guys who say you can’t feel test going up and down unless you’re really dosing wrong but I can with prop and enanthate. IMO if ur taking cyp why not take sust?

Yeah it's weird I couldn't explain it either but Sust seemed dryer to me.

That could just be the fact I was younger too, who knows.

Yeah it's weird I couldn't explain it either but Sust seemed dryer to me.

That could just be the fact I was younger too, who knows.
Yea sust was my first fave the Organon amps so it could be me holding on to what worked in my salad days but I like it so I keep at it. I also have no estro issues on sust. If I run ai on it it’s purely for better look I don’t bloat or get sore nips etc. I do on faster acting compounds

For me oral winstrol made me WAY stronger. Took 100mg per day for 5-6 weeks max. Physique really got hard too.

The very first batch of injectable oxy from pharmaqo was pretty much what you’d expect steroids to do before you’d tried them.
Pin 50mg and you’d wake up the the following day 1kg heavier, drier and pumped to fuck. The smell of guaiacol from it was unreal. You could literally smell it through the shoe box I store my bits in.
I’m not convinced it was just contained just oxy because the offering from four other highly regarded labs didn’t produce anywhere near as good an effective.
The second batch from pharmaqo was pretty much bunk though!!
re: first batch

maybe the concentration was higher than label claim?
i may do a one off 2ml brew of 50mg/ml of drol.. pin all 2ml and see what shakes out.. :)

For me oral winstrol made me WAY stronger. Took 100mg per day for 5-6 weeks max. Physique really got hard too.
Never dosed oral that high that long how was the ol liver?

i may do a one off 2ml brew of 50mg/ml of drol.. pin all 2ml and see what shakes out.. :)
It may well have been over label claims to be honest mate but the second batch was useless. Virtually no effect whatsoever from it.
Are you going to use guaiacol? It’ll crash like a mother if you don’t.

Quickest way to find out

It may well have been over label claims to be honest mate but the second batch was useless. Virtually no effect whatsoever from it.
Are you going to use guaiacol? It’ll crash like a mother if you don’t.
Nope. Dissolved just fine. After cooling, i Drew it into the syringe, then drew my usually daily 1ml into the same.
Whether or not it would have stayed in solution overnight probably not. But it stayed in solution long enough for me to draw out 100mg, then pin.

Nope. Dissolved just fine. After cooling, i Drew it into the syringe, then drew my usually daily 1ml into the same.
Whether or not it would have stayed in solution overnight probably not. But it stayed in solution long enough for me to draw out 100mg, then pin.
It’ll dissolve fine but won’t hold for any length of time. As External temp and volume of oil reduces the med will crash accordingly. 10ml vials held exclusively in EO would crash at sub 10° and and from around 6ml the vial would ‘frost’ and the oil would form a thick gel.

It’ll dissolve fine but won’t hold for any length of time. As External temp and volume of oil reduces the med will crash accordingly. 10ml vials held exclusively in EO would crash at sub 10° and and from around 6ml the vial would ‘frost’ and the oil would form a thick gel.
Ok. Well the experiment is to see if I feel anything from 100mg pin of drol. Been a hour so heading into the gym. Will see how it goes

Ok. Well the experiment is to see if I feel anything from 100mg pin of drol. Been a hour so heading into the gym. Will see how it goes
Well I hit 3sets of 6reps of 315lbs on bench today.
So not sure how much of that was due to the drol inject. But I felt more pumped.
Keep in mind the last 6weeks I've been doing mainly 2x1hr sessions on the stairs climber.
But for general pop I'll take that. 50yo
I took a video

Strength will take a good five days to really come on although weight gain is pretty much immediate. I’d imagine a 1kg gain will be noticed 24 hours later. I gained 1kg a day for the first 7 days pinning 50mg ed.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekomodo_ifbbpro
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins