over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What compound shocked you?

Yeah there are indeed. I’m far too close to 50 for my liking and been knocking around these forums since the late 90’s on the likes of Anabolex and Elite Fitness so I’ve come across my fair share of trolls. Unfortunately I do come out with a fair amount of garbage from time to time so I’ll apologise in advance for that but it’s usually just light hearted banter. One thing I’d say about PM though is that the idiots do seem to be identified pretty swiftly and called out as and when which is excellent.
The knowledge held by many on this board makes mine seem insignificant at best. I’ve got zero med studies to back any of my findings as everything is purely anecdotal so make of that what you will.
By the way, I weighed myself today and actually sitting at 269lb. Fook knows what’s happened to that 6!

Only 269lbs ha! If you're nearing 50, than I guess you a get pass. I appreciate studies as much as anybody but as they say, an ounce in action is worth a ton in theory.

I’ve never heard the term ‘fog breather’. I had to Google it’s definition!
I’d have though more if you if you’d have said ‘fat Cunt’ to be honest.
Over our side of the pond (the better side), ‘Cunt’ is generally used every fourth word when conversing with our fellow brethren 👍🏻
It’s the same w fuck over here. Been trying to get “cunt” to go mainstream, has yet to gain traction

It’s the same w fuck over here. Been trying to get “cunt” to go mainstream, has yet to gain traction
Don’t give up the fight cowboy. The uk has been a much better place since the crudest of all sexual expletives became mainstream 💪

Don’t give up the fight cowboy. The uk has been a much better place since the crudest of all sexual expletives became mainstream 💪
I think its just as good as any other word to be used. The women here have some hangup about it 🤷🏻‍♂️, act like its a forbidden word lol

yet noone bats an eye when someone jokingly says “this motherfucker right here” i think that may be one you guys don’t use

I think its just as good as any other word to be used. The women here have some hangup about it 🤷🏻‍♂️, act like its a forbidden word lol

yet noone bats an eye when someone jokingly says “this motherfucker right here” i think that may be one you guys don’t use
I sure do...

Oh I see. I just thought the ‘fog breather’ and ‘fat fuck’ accusations suggested you were a tad riled. Maybe I got my wired crossed.
A snap after the gym this afternoon
Big Lad holy moly, how tall are you ? and can we get some "cycle history" guessing you have som bangers a long the way, like the rest of us :D
And yeah im hella curios i know :D

This sounds familiar but...wasn't that the original Alpha Pharma owner?
Wut :D no there is only 1 original Alpha Pharma owner and he is India running the company :)

Jacob Sporon-Fiedler? Busted and sentenced years ago, don't think he's still around. Do you happen to know more than what has been publicly disclosed?
Was sentenced just over 4 years at the Old Bailey in London along with his main international distributor who operated out of a unit close to Heathrow. I actually used to train with the fella in the late 90’s. He came second in the British middle weight finals many moons ago.

Was sentenced just over 4 years at the Old Bailey in London along with his main international distributor who operated out of a unit close to Heathrow. I actually used to train with the fella in the late 90’s. He came second in the British middle weight finals many moons ago.
oi, the scot a few posts up asked your height ya blind cunt and i’m curious as well

I don’t answer ‘sweaty socks’ but since you’ve asked so courteously I’ll gladly respond. Im a leggy 5’9.
Jesus at your weight that’s fuckin thick

And idk if he is or not, was just a guess

WTF is a sweaty sock :D
‘Sweaty sock’ is a ‘jock’ aka a Scot. It’s what’s known as a Cockney rhyming slang.
Clearly you’re not from the grubbiest place in the uk otherwise you’d have known exactly what it means!!
How did a post re Romans steroid cycle turn into a tutorial re ‘cockney rhyming slang’? Body building forums are such special places aren’t they!

‘Sweaty sock’ is a ‘jock’ aka a Scot. It’s what’s known as a Cockney rhyming slang.
Clearly you’re not from the grubbiest place in the uk otherwise you’d have known exactly what it means!!
How did a post re Romans steroid cycle turn into a tutorial re ‘cockney rhyming slang’? Body building forums are such special places aren’t they!
Welcome, I've actually seen much worse than this, it's almost ordinary here 🤣

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2