advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you guys do when it comes to buying dress shirts or suits?

pants, shirts, are easy and adjustments are made all the time.
The shoulders is where the problem comes in for me. Suit coat size 52" long try that on and I look like a fat slob. my waist is 32" to 34" pants they tailor for every

May I add...HOLY SHIT!

May I add...HOLY SHIT!

I am no shredded 300 pounder like some of these beasts.
but def not a off the rack guy.
We ,Us work HARD to have the look we want.
If must be covered up have it done by a professional remember most are trying to cover up or hide what they dont have. We are Proud of are accomplishments and what we have achieved so find some 1 that is able to do that to yr satisfaction. Its well worth it.

Hope that dont sound to Girly

May I add...HOLY SHIT!

52 suit coat and 32-34 waist isn't at all unusual for guys here at Pro Muscle. That's what I wear and I'm no monster compared to a lot of the members here.

The problem for me is being 5'8 anything that is wide enough to fit me is made for someone much taller, so considerable amounts of tailoring is required.

The days of buying off the rack are all done...lol

buy your shirts big and take them to a good tailor and have him "pinch" it in where needed, a skilled tailor will be able to let these pinches out down the road as needed.

That's a cool website. And you get custom made for less than many off the rack.

Tho' I'm off the rack built.

But these threads never stop amusing.

Hey Q, we still on to meet in Paris next week to see our personal tailors? JR can make it a threesome.

I agree with you, the tailors in Milan produce an inferior product. Maybe we need to leave the continent for our winter wardrobe.

Right now I'm wearing shorts from Walmart, a t-shirt from woot and chuck Taylor's- no socks. And underwear from Victoria Secrets. I feel pretty.

Yes, the 3 amigos need to go to Paris. We would look like sum bad mutha fukas getting off the plane. (3 badass geezers)

Once you get a custom made suit, you will never want to buy a suit from a department store or off the rack and have it tailored to fit again. Custom made suits are comparable in price to your department stores but are a lot better.

I have been getting my suits made by a local company out of chicago called tomjames. you can get a good one with a few custom made shirts for around 1K. Plus they come to your house or work, take the measurements, 4-6 weeks later bring you your suit.

It blows. $1300 last year for a suit at the mens warehouse. There are so many don'ts when it comes to suits, I never knew.

Last dress shirt i got for a wedding a few months ago was a 19 34/35 with a collar extender.

buy your shirts big and take them to a good tailor and have him "pinch" it in where needed, a skilled tailor will be able to let these pinches out down the road as needed.

This is what I have to do with all my dress shirts. Looks really sharp when you get the sides taken in.

This is what I have to do with all my dress shirts. Looks really sharp when you get the sides taken in.

Yeah it makes a big difference wearing shirts that fit instead of looking like you're wearing a tent

I wish my grandmother lived close to me and not on the other side of the world...she knows how to tailor and I could of learned from her. Would of saved a lot of cash then lol

Try itailor.com. I got about 15 shirts from there and maybe 5 suits?

Won't go anywhere else now

My friend just got all his wedding and groomsmen suits from there. Cheap as hell as well.

It's all tailored with you putting in your dimensions. Shirts are about 30 bucks and suits maybe 129?

Last edited:
yeah no suits in the store fit me right bro i get xl and i'm 5'9 so the arms are too long it's a bitch but if i get a large i can't move my arms and across my back it's def fucked up you just have to get custom shit made for suits and if you plan on getting bigger i say get 1 or 2 if you have to have them and make them a little bigger tell the guy across the back / chest and sholders you know buddy

have found a local
beautiful stuff

buy a fitted shirt that is one neck size up and get sleeves longer that comepsates for wider shoulders. I usually get 36/37 length and neck size 19/20. For suits any athletic fit had extra room in arms back and chest while slimmer in waist. You probably will need to do a recut on teh pants though.

I stopped buying suits after outgrowing them every damn year. Money down the drain. Just buy shirts and nice dress pants.

I found this a while back. Has anyone tried this Giorgenti?

**broken link removed**

I just bought a suit today for an interview since my old cost us too small. Bought a 46 jacket but probably needed a 48, I can wear pants 30-32 for waist but bought 36 for leg size.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131