advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT IS YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE ORAL AAS?

Favorite Oral AAS?

• Total voters
17b-methoxy-Trienbolone: 3mg i know a few people who used it and really liked it, compared it to winny. dense, lean gains, strength and vascularity.

for me Dbol gets my vote, in low doses for 6-8 weeks it helps me gain some solid lean weight/strength. if superdrol had a spot it would have got my vote. 17 lbs and TONS of strength in 4 weeks but sides were rough

The original was the trien version, later they switched it to estra 4,9.

The original.. d-bol for me..but like the inject the best mixed with test base..I'm not into the pro-hormones,I got the worse sides from them than any illegal oral.

....thinking out loud here....I do better on Anadrol than dbol. Winny is my favoritre oral during cutting phases....although i've used anadrol successfully in cutting as well. I've used both together and results were mind-blowing. Winny can mess with peoples joints, although, only usually if they seem be above 50mg/d, and have bad joints to begin with (for many, not all). Oxandrolone isn't the best for either cutting or 'bulking' (for lack of a better word...), but it is more user friendly than the other two imo, and very versatile. All orals will screw with lipids to some degree or another. I like Halo too, it really kicks ass. So it's between Ox, anadrol, winny, and halo for me.....:confused:

If I were just wanting to 'look good,' then i'd probably go with ox. Hmmmm....

Screw it, i'm gonna go with winny:D

BMJ

i voted for the methyltrielone bc ive neva had a oral give me some dramatic results in such a short time but the side effects were very uncomfortable for me and much much worse than any inj. tren. But rite now im in love wit anadrol/dbol mix. i run it 100/75

which brand did u run?

i ran the geneza kind that dosed at 250mcg. Now this is NOT a prohormone. it is a real compund and is actually considered by many big time steroid gurus to be the strongest steroid known to man. But also very toxic and has been said by some to be like takin na massive dose on anadrol.
now i didnt feel shitty like that. And i actually get more lethargic off anadrol by itself than anything but that goes away 2nd week in. But if ya get a chance def try the methyltrielone

I don't think much of anything beats Superdrol right now for gains vs time (lean/dry gains at that), so I voted for "prohormones", though it should have had it's own spot. I'll admit Dbol will always hold a special place in my heart, such a classic, and if I could only have one available for life it'd be that.

Right now I'm seeing if this boladrol is really the second coming of christ.

x2 on superdrol. makes me feel like god.

I have to say dbol because I feel like a million bucks and become an animal at 75-100mg/day. Halo and Methyltren are very close runners up.

I have to say dbol because I feel like a million bucks and become an animal at 75-100mg/day. Halo and Methyltren are very close runners up.

you run hg dbol at that much dude? i cannot imagine pink thais that high ed damn

I've got to be honest. Boladrol. Strength gains like Dbol or better, dense dry muscle and even dried me out on my current AAS somehow and didn't dry out my joints and tendons like winstrol. I don't know what I'm going to do with all the Dbol now.....

I've got to be honest. Boladrol. Strength gains like Dbol or better, dense dry muscle and even dried me out on my current AAS somehow and didn't dry out my joints and tendons like winstrol. I don't know what I'm going to do with all the Dbol now.....

how much did u run the boladrol at?

I've had a good experience using 125mg/day of proviron for a couple of months solely, (it was cheap and I was curious) I didn't get not much in the way of size but my strength went through the roof and I lost a bit of body fat! Of course the was 15 years ago and I was living in Greece and they were readily available from the pharmacy..... damn how things have changed!

Anadrol:headbang:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner