advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's the weirdest/funniest sexual request you have ever heard?

friend of mine is strange. girl he is with likes him to wear her undies and makes him crawl on the floor like a dog with leash on his neck and he licks milk off the floor. not joking, weird shit

That the kind of humiliation the girl in my first post in this thread would like. She even wanted me to walk her in the leash in PUBLIC :eek: that's Be where I drew the line lol because all eyes would be on ME :naughty::naughty:

Girlfriend walks into the bathroom while I'm pooping and asks if she can blow me. :star-;ars

I think the mod was funny whoever put this in the find a date section but after reading some responses here sounds like it needs to be moved to the counseling forum after reading some of yalls traumatic stories :D

Attachments

• 35107376bbf8fa848eb7f19352621d932ab57c1457a03bae6f0242279169efc0_1.jpg
    35107376bbf8fa848eb7f19352621d932ab57c1457a03bae6f0242279169efc0_1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 378
Lol this is great I can't stop rolling! Good post Elvia

Why was this moved to the FIND A DATE section? I certainly don't want a date with Elvia and certainly don't fancy any of you. lol

I think pretty much half of women I have been with are into rough sex and enjoy being choked, slapped and spanked. Some even wanted me to spit in their face. Then the pretend rape would eventually be spoken about on occasions. A lot of people are into dominating or submissive sex. Well pretty much everyone is but I say a lot in regards to extreme dominance or submissive sex. It's very common for very successful and powerful men to want to be dominated. I had a friend who was a compamy director and earned a fortune and he used to pay to be dominated. I am not into that sort of stuff at all. I don't like getting tied up etc... I like it the other way round though.

One of my friends goes with a lot of horrible women. These are just pure dirty horrible women that look rough. He said one once asked him to piss on her face. That isn't uncommon but this was in her bed so her pillow and bed sheets got soaked. He didn't even want to but just done it because she asked :D

Girlfriend walks into the bathroom while I'm pooping and asks if she can blow me. :star-;ars

I know you can do better than that :D

Although that is horrible and would put me right off. I am very private when it comes to the toilet. I don't get couples who just walk in on eachother when they are doing a no.2. My gf always walks in on me and I have to tell her to get out. Although she definitely wouldn't ask that though. Did you let her?

LOL at some stories here.

I had a girlfriend that was into pretty fucked up humiliation, calling her all kinds of name, pulling hair, spanking to the point of leaving my hand print on her ass.
Went to her parents house for supper and before heading down to eat she shows me this butt plug she had up her ass that she was gonna keep in during the whole supper. It actually was pretty hot.

As much fun as she was she was pretty messed up. I still think about her once in a while.

That is great :D

It actually reminded me of a girl I once chatted to. I never met her but had planned to. She told me she owned I think it was 7 butt plugs and loved them. She said she would put it inside her and touch herself about 5 times a day. Said without the butt plug she wasn't bothered but with it she would cum in seconds. She would message me normal stuff then just put oh I have a butt plug in :D

I once dated a stripper who was much older than me. I was 23 and I think she was 45 but looked after herself. She had massive boobs... I think 4 boob jobs. She was really nice but I could tell had lived... used to dance in stringfellows in London for years (famous strip club in the UK). She said one day do you want to see my special box. I was like ok. 5 mins later she comes up dressed as a policewoman with this massibe box. Inside she had maybe 15 dildos/vibrators. Alsorts of shapes and sizes. There was a massive doubled ended dildo that was about 20 inches long. She said she used to do private shows with her friend (stag/bachelor party etc) and they would both use it at the same time.

3 pages in and nobody is willing to say that a woman ever put a finger in their ass? Ok, its happened.

I had a girl dare me to bang her in the back of a rental car (no tinted windows) while her kid was sleeping in the car seat! So I put the car seat in the front seat and we moved to the back to get it on with cars all around. Then banger her again back at hotel with kid sleeping in the other bed, it was a little nerve wracking, but he was only like 1.5 y/o.

I was driving a cab for a short time and in the world of cab drivers I am hot shit! I was making $20-30/hr cash, no tax, then uber killed it. Any way one night I picked up a gay guy, 2 straight girls and a tranny. The tranny in the front seat puts a hand on my leg and starts asking me to come home with "her", the queen in the back was saying "no come with me"... sadly the 2 straight girls didn`t say a beep. 2 requests I had to decline. Oh the cab stories...

another sick guy I work with always tried to get his dog to go down on his girl but she would never do it. he says the dog always jumps on bed after they are finished. one day he says finally she let it happen and my buddy said his girl loved it. the sick part is he tells me he started getting jealous while he was at work because he thought his girl was letting the dog go down on her while she was at home. imagine being jealous about a dog possibly fucking around with your girl:eek:. this same guy likes watching girls shit. he is on another level with weird stuff. sick fu**

My ex requested several times that I pee inside her while we were fucking. Talk about a task. Shit took a lot of focus and letting myself get half limp. But once I started pissin girl would orgasm like no other. Weird as shit...

wtf you actually did this?? LOL I could never

wtf you actually did this?? LOL I could never

the same sick friend of mine has done that. he said its very hard to do but said his girl loved it. I think any girl that wants you to piss in them might be suspect lol

It was my first time ever meeting this girl and after we got done fucking she asked if I would piss on her face..

the same sick friend of mine has done that. he said its very hard to do but said his girl loved it. I think any girl that wants you to piss in them might be suspect lol

Up until about 4th grade, I was pretty convinced that you put your dick in a girl and peed in order to get her pregnant lol :eek:

Up until about 4th grade, I was pretty convinced that you put your dick in a girl and peed in order to get her pregnant lol :eek:

haha that could be the funniest story yet but it makes sense lol

another sick guy I work with always tried to get his dog to go down on his girl but she would never do it. he says the dog always jumps on bed after they are finished. one day he says finally she let it happen and my buddy said his girl loved it. the sick part is he tells me he started getting jealous while he was at work because he thought his girl was letting the dog go down on her while she was at home. imagine being jealous about a dog possibly fucking around with your girl:eek:. this same guy likes watching girls shit. he is on another level with weird stuff. sick fu**

OMG !!

I can picture the guy texting his girl

"Is that son of bitch there ???"
"No honey, I'm on the toilet taking a shit!"
"Thats it, On my way!!!!"

OMG !!

I can picture the guy texting his girl

"Is that son of bitch there ???"
"No honey, I'm on the toilet taking a shit!"
"Thats it, On my way!!!!"

hahahaha exactly!! "where the F is the dog right now" some people are nuts!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws