over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which do you prefer CJC Dac or CJC NO Dac

Which one do you prefer

• CJC 1295 Dac

Votes: 134 58.3%
  • CJC No Dac (Mod grf)

Votes: 96 41.7%

• Total voters
The HGH will give added benefit, is it needed? Most likely not. Endogenous will always be better than Exogenous HGH.

You may do a break like this
Jan - Feb - March Option 1
April-May DAC
June - Break one month
July - August - September Option 1
October - November DAC
December - Break one month

But that is just a made up time, i am still looking for long term studies... Ipam and ModGRF would be safer long term, GHRP-2 you again need to watch out for cortisol and prolactin.

If you really didnt want a break you could always do HGH in one of the breaks but i would just give it a break....

Thanks mate.

All my research has shown that subjects tend to hold alot more water after a cheat day when researching DAC.

However, since i have used both in my research on seperate occasions i am shifting toward DAC at 500mcg EOD pre bed.

This, along with GHRP2 or 6, 4 times on training days and 3 times on non training days has been found to be a good compromise when cost becomes a factor and the side effects/benefits factor comes into play!

All my research has shown that subjects tend to hold alot more water after a cheat day when researching DAC.

However, since i have used both in my research on seperate occasions i am shifting toward DAC at 500mcg EOD pre bed.

This, along with GHRP2 or 6, 4 times on training days and 3 times on non training days has been found to be a good compromise when cost becomes a factor and the side effects/benefits factor comes into play!

When dosing DAC pre-bed, on an empty stomach or not? I'm reading about an empty stomach not being an issue with DAC, and not even an issue with the GHRPs, while researching DAC. Looking for more feedback on this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I just ordered 20mg of DAC, I will be running it at 1mg/day with ghrp2 as well as huperzine and EGCG. My plan is to stay fasted till about noon and do my workouts in the AM. Would it be better to use t3 or t4 with the peps?

Both with DAC and no DAC work great. My research is with no dac because it is the best to research along side hgh. With DAC is great for fat loss in lab specimens if not using hgh.

Water retention is primarily based on diet. If the diet is clean then water retention is barely noticeable.

I'm a no dac man because I always combine it with ghrp when giving it to my animals. It's cheaper also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

I had always ran no Dac with ghrp 2 & ipam....but for the last year I've been running Dac at
1000 mcg E2D with ghrp-2(250) 3 x day & ipam(400) prebed and huperzine 20 mins before pep doses and I my hands go to sleep all day long, pins & needles!!!!!.....more then I've ever gotten on rips & elis....

Been researching Ergo's DAC for a month or so.

Have found it is better to take pre bed. It will make subject drowsy if taken in the morning or during the day. Taken pre bed will give subject amazing HD dreams.

First week of research the subject did get bloated. It has since dropped the water weight back off. I didnt clean up my diet until a few days after beginning research and THAT was the cause for the bloat. I cleaned up my diet and presto the bloat is gone.

Body fat is down. Definitely. Im excited to see what happens in a few more weeks.

have experienced small irritating bumps at the injection site. will reduce the amount given per injection, and increase injection frequency and see if that aids in eliminating this side.

Most researches overdose this imo. Started researching at 1mg per week coupled with Huperzime and Green Tee taken a couple times daily. Have been injecting every M-W-F but going to start with a ED pre bed protocol. have heard of excellent results using that method.

Once the vivid dreams or fat loss slows dosage will be increased to 1.5 or 2 mgs a week. huperzyme and green tee is not taken after 5PM. This is purely precautionary as i have heard of subjects having hard times sleeping if taken in the evening.

hope that helps :lightbulb:

Last edited:
Just finished using 1mg of DAC M-F for the past 4 weeks upon awakening in the morning. I also used no DAC throughout the day during those 4 weeks. It looked something like this.

7:00 am - 1mg DAC + 100mcg Hex + 150mcg GHRP2
11:00 am - 100mcg no dac + 100mcg Hex + 150mcg GHRP2
3:00 pm - 100mcg no dac + 100mcg Hex + 150mcg GHRP2
Pre Bed- 100mcg no dac + 500mcg IPAM

Loved this 4 week cycle...little water retention but added much more thickness to the muscle.

Last edited:
Do you guys get bloated using CJC DAC ?

I have not experience bloat ever myself, but I think it's really person dependent and as anything diet. I bloat right up with ghrp6 the first week or two always though, then it subsides.

Gtgchem rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the real story

Here's the thing.... I've tried all this shit njow.

I have now tried using the following protocols:

1. CJC DAC (2mg week) + GHRP-6 (100mcg, 3x a day)
  2. CJC non-DAC (100mcg) + GHRP-2 (100mcg) (uptpo 5xa day)
  3. Riptropin hGH @ 3.3 ius daily

I ran these protocols for several months each, to give them adequate time to work. I ran them in the order I posted.... I ran #1 without steroids, #2 without steroids, and #3 with steroids.

CJC DAC (2mg week) + GHRP-6 (100mcg, 3x a day)
: I started this protocol as a natural, at 260lbs. I ran it for about 3 months. I gained about 5-6 lbs total, and a tad bit of strength... but nothing dramatic. I was hoping to lose fat, but I didn't observe any fat loss. This protocol is actually pretty expensive. For a few weeks, I tried it at 4mg DAC a week, and it DOES work better with 4mg a week of DAC, but that becomes almost as expensive as real hgh! Given the cost, I kept it at 2mg.

Downsides: The DAC compound causes bad red rashes at the injection sites... the skin on my stomach began looking very bad. This happened to several people I know. The size and strength gains stop coming pretty quickly. However, at best, the strength gains that happened were like "Yea, I guess I can do an extra rep or 2 now on this exercise... "

CJC non-DAC (100mcg) + GHRP-2 (100mcg) (uptpo 5xa day): I started this immediately after the finishing the first protocol. I started this at 265lbs, and this protocol made me gain several more pounds over what I already gained. After several months, I went upto about 272lbs! More notably, I gained a LOT of strength on this protocol... so much so that it literally surprised me. I'd never experienced anything like this. Keep in mind, I was running this without any steroids or pro-hormones. I gained way more strength than the first protocol.

My bench press, deadlift, leg strength, shoulder strength, arm strength, etc all started hitting all time personal records!! I don't care what anyone says... this peptide combo makes you STRONG. It's fucking potent. The strength gains that happened were like "Holy crap, I just lifted that 13 times. I've never done more than 8 before... that's a new PR. "

Also notably.... I gained an incredible fullness to all my muscles that was noticeable to other people. My arms started outgrowing my shirt sleeves, I had to order new shirts for work. I got lots of comments from people, like "Wow, you're getting huge... what are you ON bro?"

Later on... I ran a modest Test/Deca/Dbol cycle, along with CJC non-DAC (100mcg) + GHRP-2 (100mcg). The steroids were a hugely potent addition, and I gained upto 285lbs. The strength gains were even more severe.

Then.... later on, I dabbled with Protocol #3. I ran a Test/Deca cycle, along with Riptropins @ 3.3 ius daily.

For whatever reason, this did not agree with me.

The Riptropins immediately caused a 10lb weight gain... I went from 285 to 295 in 4 days. I believe this was all water weight... I looked very swolen. I looked like shit, and felt like shit. I did not gain any appreciable amount of strength or muscle... at least none that i noticed. Everyone was worried about me, because I had an extreme bloated look, and my face was puffy.

Therefore, in conclusion ... and this is just based on my limited experience, and may seem like heresy... I think the peptides actually work better than exogenous hGH!

Perhaps I was not using the right brand of hGH, or perhaps I was not using enough of it. ALso, perhaps I was already at a high level of strength, and it was not strong enough to cause NEW gains. I don't know.

CJC non-DAC (100mcg) + GHRP-2 (100mcg) (uptpo 5xa day) seems like the winner to me, based on my testing. I think the key here is that this protocol causes lots of very high GH bursts throughout the day... it has some unique effect on the body.

Riptropins do not cause GH to rise to as tall of peaks, but it keeps GH elevated much longer. It creates a much bigger GH "curve" if you looked at it on the graph... rather than a tall, sharp GH spike. Riptropins just keeps GH elevated for a much longer period of time than peptides. I suspect this is what caused such extreme bloatedness for me. I suspect that it's kind of like a stronger version of CJC DAC... which did not cause very impressive gains for me either.

Last edited:
Given the success of protocol #2 (CJC non-DAC (100mcg) + GHRP-2 (100mcg) (uptpo 5xa day)), I do now wonder if it could be made even more effective by adding in exogenous hGH on top of it.

Riptropins clearly have some kind of power to them, given the extreme water weight I gained.

Perhaps, after each shot of CJC non-DAC (100mcg) + GHRP-2 (100mcg), you could add in 1 iu of GH?

The peptides would cause very tall GH spikes, and then by adding in the GH afterwards, maybe it would extend the "curve" or life of the GH in the blood?

When I used Riptropins, I was only using it once a day, at 3.3 ius either pre or post-workout. I know, based on the drug half-life, that this isn't keeping GH elevated all day... it's really only elevated for about 6 or 8 hours. Perhaps keeping it elevated 24/7 is more beneficial?

Or instead.... perhaps you could use CJC non-DAC (100mcg) + GHRP-2 (100mcg) (uptpo 5xa day) throughout the day, and then use Riptropins only at night before bed... to give you a high level of GH while you are sleeping. This would essentially give you high levels of GH around the clock.

The weakness of the non-DAC peptide is that it doesn't create long periods of GH elevation... so, using Riptropins at night might remedy this.

These are just some theories.

Last edited:
Cjc no dac, ghrp6, IGF LR3 or DES and if you stay consistent three times a day, cycle the IGF, you have a solid cocktail with GH like results.

However, pharma GH is still king :)

Ive done cjc dac @ 1500mg/wk with ipa at 100mcg 3x day, modgrf and hex 100mcg 3x day, mod grf and ghrp 6 at 3x day. Stopped and used gh 4iu ed for about a year.

Recenlty I went back to cjcdac and ipa with gh, and cjc no dac and ipa with gh.

Of all those protocols this worked best for me..

1. Cjc no dac/mod grf 100mcg w/100mcg ipa upon rising
2. 4iu hgh post workout
3. 100mcg mod/ipa before bed

Currently running the above but added the mod and ipa 10min before pwo gh shot.. I expect it to work out well.

If I could pin more I would, but I'm too scared to bring it to work. Lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Given the success of protocol #2 (CJC non-DAC (100mcg) + GHRP-2 (100mcg) (uptpo 5xa day)), I do now wonder if it could be made even more effective by adding in exogenous hGH on top of it.

Riptropins clearly have some kind of power to them, given the extreme water weight I gained.

Perhaps, after each shot of CJC non-DAC (100mcg) + GHRP-2 (100mcg), you could add in 1 iu of GH?

The peptides would cause very tall GH spikes, and then by adding in the GH afterwards, maybe it would extend the "curve" or life of the GH in the blood?

When I used Riptropins, I was only using it once a day, at 3.3 ius either pre or post-workout. I know, based on the drug half-life, that this isn't keeping GH elevated all day... it's really only elevated for about 6 or 8 hours. Perhaps keeping it elevated 24/7 is more beneficial?

Or instead.... perhaps you could use CJC non-DAC (100mcg) + GHRP-2 (100mcg) (uptpo 5xa day) throughout the day, and then use Riptropins only at night before bed... to give you a high level of GH while you are sleeping. This would essentially give you high levels of GH around the clock.

The weakness of the non-DAC peptide is that it doesn't create long periods of GH elevation... so, using Riptropins at night might remedy this.

These are just some theories.

Good info. It is true that certain things will put on water weight (peptides and gh). I was the same with rips. I started at 1IU and moved up to 2IU and even at that tiny dose I put on a silly amount of weight... can't remember fully but it was over 10 pounds in less than a week. I think it was 5 pounds in the 1st day!

But I will say at your weight and you were hoping for fat loss your diet was 99% of your results (or lack of) with these peptides and/or gh.

For me all 3 are great. But the best is by far CJC-1295-DAC for me. I love the stuff and wish I could run it all the time. It's my fav peptide and at 4mg per week is incredible stuff. Even 2mg should give excellent results. I experience fatloss, tightening of waist, overall fullness, pump, mood increase, excellent sleep, stronger nails and better skin. I would dose it twice weekly... 1-2mg Mon and Thurs is what I do.

Last edited:
Ive researched with both, mostly no dac. I find myself thinking about trying the dac again.

CJC-1295 DAC is good stuff... but I don't like the once a week thing.

I go with CJC-1295 no DAC....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity