over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's running 20iu's of HGH ED?

Take your gh first, wait 1/2 hour then your shake. Works great.

Hey Springwater: How do you know its not the 700 tren-e a week ?

Makes sense. Soon as i get up shoot the GH. Get ready for work/shower/shave and then drink the shake.

Hey bro,

I know for sure it isn't from the tren-e because I'm on about my 4th week and the changes I was noticing were within the first 1-3 weeks. The tren definitely hadn't kicked in yet.

Also, on my first run @10iu ed,I wasn't even running tren and got amazing results. It's hard to describe but it's a different effect that test and other steroids can give. It gives you this leanness and fat burning that is unparalleled. It just transforms your physique.

Not doubting your response but tren @ 400mgs transforms me even better than gh and I've ran it for over 2 yrs. 10-16 ius currently eod.
HGH seems more like the iceing than the cake.

Everyone says if you take 10IUs a day you should split it up into several small doses throughout the day. Unfortunately i work long shifts and that is not an option for me. So is it better if i take 5IUs before bed and 5IUS after i wake up in the morning?

I take the 2-3 a.m. to stop any muscle waisting in its tracks from being fasted. I take the 10 to help with mass while on my bulker, I think for stable levels and fat burning 2-3 ius twice a day is plenty.
Then again I guess theres nothin wrong with 5/5, seems more is always better with gh.

Few questions if someone would like to input, please.

I want to attempt/ try the 20iu's HGH 4 days a week. Questions:

1. On the 4 days a week, I am going to take Humalin-R pre workout; therefore, I am assuming the best is to take 5iu's hgh in morning before meal 1. Then, humalin-r pre workout and 15 iu's hgh pwo? Is this best way?

2. Should I run no HGH on the other 3 days to not saturate receptors or take 5iu's at night?

Thank you. This thread is fantastic by the way.

Last edited:
This thread is awesome. Glad it caught on and became very contributional to everyone.

Everyone says if you take 10IUs a day you should split it up into several small doses throughout the day. Unfortunately i work long shifts and that is not an option for me. So is it better if i take 5IUs before bed and 5IUS after i wake up in the morning?

My current exact regimen just started. Or other good option is 5 wake up and 5 pwo. You want glucose at lowest. Sometimes pre bed that is not the case for some. From my experience doses should be split if you are over 5. Sometimes I go 15 at 5x3 Sometimes 30 at 10x3. IMO 15-20 good generic for a year straight will change your body forever. Then 5-10 is a nice long term run. For me it works nice. Even with just some var. Gives a nice clean healthy look. And my liver gtg on this plan. Sometimes need a change up.

Few questions if someone would like to input, please.

I want to attempt/ try the 20iu's HGH 4 days a week. Questions:

1. On the 4 days a week, I am going to take Humalin-R pre workout; therefore, I am assuming the best is to take 5iu's hgh in morning before meal 1. Then, humalin-r pre workout and 15 iu's hgh pwo? Is this best way?

2. Should I run no HGH on the other 3 days to not saturate receptors or take 5iu's at night?

Thank you. This thread is fantastic by the way.

I think you may get a better response taking the gh 15min post slin and 15 min pre workout before carb loading.
The other 3 days its fine to take gh, maybe split doses a.m., p.m...

when doing twenty ius a day, what is the best way to split that up? 10 and 10 or is it better to split into three or four smaller shots?

Maybe I'm broken. I have been using 5 ius a day for two years with amazing success. I should define success. I used to be a skinny-fat phenotype. Couldn't burn fat without losing muscle and couldn't gain muscle without a lot of fat. GH has all but completely eliminated this issue in my life.

I bumped up to 15ius and while I gained about ten pounds, it was water that came off when I went back down to 5ius. Granted, it was intramuscular water, which ends up looking like muscle rather than bloat. I think this is what most users end up experiencing IMO.

Now, if growth is what you want, I think it's more useful to run a concurrent amount of insulin with Gh. So 10 ius of GH split twice a day, with 10 ius of insulin split evenly with each dose.

I can be wrong here, I'm not an expert, but I found that all the gains I got from 3x my normal use of GH came off within two or three weeks of stopping that dosage.

My belief about GH runs contradictory to most here. I think it's a sweet thing to run as long as you can at about 5 ius. It does great things for keeping someone lean while eating big. But I don't think there is a growth, a true growth occurring at higher doses like some people wish would happen.

Again I think I might be a lone wolf on this thought though. And the sides you get definitely triple so if kidneys and hearts are important to your living thing, then this is definitely something to think about.

Last edited:
Not to knock anyone using HGH at that dose by any means, we all figure out what works best with our bodies. But it seems so high to me. I personally know a couple IFBB pros who don't go above 6-8iu/day

I know a few that never go above 8-10 also. It's what works for them or they feel does the job. I know someone that won Nationals heavy with 10iu's a day. I'd say he didn't just count on the HGH to win though. It's incorporating the HGH into the equation that helps.
Not to knock anyone using HGH at that dose by any means, we all figure out what works best with our bodies. But it seems so high to me. I personally know a couple IFBB pros who don't go above 6-8iu/day

I think you may get a better response taking the gh 15min post slin and 15 min pre workout before carb loading.
The other 3 days its fine to take gh, maybe split doses a.m., p.m...

Thank you soooo much for chiming in. I was hoping you would as you help dialed my last protocol in. Just to reiterate to make sure I understand you:

inject sub-q humanlin-r, +15 mins all my hgh for the day sub-q(no morning injection on these days ), +15 mins carb/ pre-workout shake, then train?

Then the other 3 days, going to do 2.5 hgh before morning cardio, +20 mins 100mcg igf-lr3, then 2.5 hgh before bed?

This will be 4 week routine, then off for 4 weeks, then back on while on anabolics.

Am i on track concreter? You like?

Thank you again for your help. In addition, this isn't something I want to run forever. I just like to try it once to see how it goes. Looking for growth and thickness.

Last edited:
Thank you again for your help. In addition, this isn't something I want to run forever. I just like to try it once to see how it goes. Looking for growth and thickness.

I'm not concreter, but I think you're on a solid track. Find out how your body responds to this stuff, and realize that most of what you're using is going to have two qualities.

1) They both have long enough half lives to continue effecting each other throughout the course of the day (igf-1 excluded). 15 minutes here, 15 minutes there, it all becomes a question of how you feel on it, but the effects will end up being the same because everything is overlapping. What matters is how you end up feeling. A lot of insulin throughout the day can start to make you feel like ass. If it affects your training then that's a problem. That's the only condition I would keep for your protocol. Just find out how you can feel your best.

2) They all initiate processes that continue for quite some time after the actual compound is out of your system. The Igf-1 increases and the decreases of the igf-1 bp's from insulin will cause a relentless level of igf-1. These drugs are cascading signals, sending off changes that are affected for days even following your last dose.

Also know that you are smart for keeping this short. I will admit I know very little about this stuff, but I do know one solid thing. Too much insulin and large amounts of GH for too long and you will start falling apart metabolically. It's a magic combination that will lead to all sorts of health problems if you overdo it for longer than healthy periods. Hit it fast and then get the hell out of there, especially if your interest in being diabetes free the rest of your life is a major priority.

I did 15IU morning and 15IU before bed of GH.
Hum-R at 12IU after breakfast and 12IU after pm workout.
Usual bulk gear.
Insulin was Mon to Fri only with the weekend using several doses of metformin.
Did this for 8 weeks.

Added 40lbs in the first 4 weeks.
20lbs muscle, 10lbs water, 10lbs fat.
After 4 weeks, insulin was dropped. 10lbs water dropped within a few days.

GH and gear remained.

At the end of 8 weeks, I dropped the 10lbs of fat and the 20lbs of muscle were solidified.
This was after I've been training for 7 years, and I was over 240 to begin with.

I strongly disaprove of Humalog use due to its unpredictable properties.
I know this thread is older then me but only high hgh I could find

Asking a ton of questions please answer as many as you like or none...I'm just trying to fill in my blanks

Appreciate your time

Now that your little older wiser using same hgh or higher you decide - would you do anything different.

Also did you go intra muscular with hgh shot or sub?

How often where you working out , how often days off and how many body parts each time?

25 to 40 on t3 was the 25 on weekend or you just went with feel?

No insulin on weekend so. Guessing no hgh also and where your days off ?

You did it for 8 weeks
I'm guessing dropped the fat after the 8 weeks

I know this thread is older then me but only high hgh I could find

Asking a ton of questions please answer as many as you like or none...I'm just trying to fill in my blanks

Appreciate your time

Now that your little older wiser using same hgh or higher you decide - would you do anything different.

Also did you go intra muscular with hgh shot or sub?

How often where you working out , how often days off and how many body parts each time?

25 to 40 on t3 was the 25 on weekend or you just went with feel?

No insulin on weekend so. Guessing no hgh also and where your days off ?

You did it for 8 weeks
I'm guessing dropped the fat after the 8 weeks
Mate... 20lbs of muscles in 56 days?
Do you really thinks it's possible?

You mentioned you had got your hgh from here to afford it or what’s the GH brand name you running im new here looking for the best sources
My dude, do a simple search here. You’ll know who to look for. There are several sponsors (you can’t post until 50 quality posts) here that offer high quality GH.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member