over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why I think

The kidney toxicity has not yet been proven. However some times the urine get rust colored by oxidized metabolites of trenbolone which are excreted in the urine and often mistaken for blood. Has few side effects the 2 that I don`t like is insomnia and high blood pressure.

I would not stack trenbolone with any other AAS.

Emeric,
Im guessing we are talking about for health reasons? Not Talking about results?
Or do you mean both? :confused:

Ok Emeric,

do you believe in stacking any kind of steroid with test ??? Is there a combo that you believe is better than just taking test or tren by itself ??? Also, I find this very interesting, using just test by itself ... Could save us bodybuilders alot of money on usless products ...

chris

The kidney toxicity has not yet been proven. However some times the urine get rust colored by oxidized metabolites of trenbolone which are excreted in the urine and often mistaken for blood. Has few side effects the 2 that I don`t like is insomnia and high blood pressure.

I would not stack trenbolone with any other AAS.
I personally like the Test, EQ, Tren stack. I don't think I could go just tren without test - but I'd be willing to drop the EQ to see if results are better.

Ok Emeric,

do you believe in stacking any kind of steroid with test ??? Is there a combo that you believe is better than just taking test or tren by itself ??? Also, I find this very interesting, using just test by itself ... Could save us bodybuilders alot of money on usless products ...

chris

It has not been proven that taking combos cause faster lean muscle mass. More ASS you take, the bigger you get. But the more you take the bigger the chance there is to have health problems.

The less people take, the less likely we'll have to pray for them (ex: strokes)

The only stroking we need in our lives is stroking ourselves at night:D

No disrespect but do you have clinical studies to back up your theory?

Deca has been part of cycles for years and most I have ever discussed regarding Nandralones say they enhance muscle growth noticeably.
Quiet frankly this is the first time I have ever heard anyone say Deca should not be used in a traditional manner.
I personally think NPP is better in the sense you can control the blood levels much better than with ND.

I know talking about pro level dosages calls forth the wrath of God on most forums ( why I dont know) so I wont go there.
What do you suggest would be an "OPTIMAL" stack for maximum muscle growth?

Deca has been part of cycles for years and most I have ever discussed regarding Nandralones say they enhance muscle growth noticeably.
Quiet frankly this is the first time I have ever heard anyone say Deca should not be used in a traditional manner.
I personally think NPP is better in the sense you can control the blood levels much better than with ND.

I know talking about pro level dosages calls forth the wrath of God on most forums ( why I dont know) so I wont go there.
What do you suggest would be an "OPTIMAL" stack for maximum muscle growth?

No I have no studies to back up, is only my own experience, also is no clinical studies to back up that test and deca combination or any stack is better than just taking one AAS. I can not sugest any stack, I am just shering my own experience.

Emeric,

What do you believe is the best way to control estrogen and prevent sides like gyno? Should one take a low dose AI whenever on test? Or wait till you get sides and start taking something to help? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for everything so far…very eye opening

Emeric,

What do you believe is the best way to control estrogen and prevent sides like gyno? Should one take a low dose AI whenever on test? Or wait till you get sides and start taking something to help? What are your thoughts?

Thanks for everything so far…very eye opening

From my own experience is more frequent small doses would have to be injected.

Remeber we are all healthy adult males with out sufering with hypogonadism.

Emeric, I enjoy your posts and want to pick your brain a little.

I agree with your theory here but I have some questions:

What role do you think that taking testosterone plays in the aging process?

Certain people will get little to no side effects even on a decent high dose (1 - 2 grams a week) and yet others will suffer gyno symptoms at merely 300mg per week. What is the cause of this?

Is it possible to increase ones androgen receptors?

Finally, do you believe that it is truly possible to permanently shut down ones own testosterone? If so, what would be the benefit of cycling when you can do lower doses, more frequently, and never worry about your balls doing their job again? (to put it bluntly)

If you can't answer these, don't worry. I'm just thinking out loud and I'm sure that you at least have an opinion on them. :) :D :)

How old are you?

tren never caused me erectile issues in the past when i used it.. i do agree that the toxicity of tren is overstated and is dose related.. people just take way too much of a powerful compound.. and i agree that tren is great by itself..

I think more people should learn how to hurry slowly... I see these crazy cycles of several grams of week heavy androgens, GH, IGF-1, insulin etc etc - gain weight fast, the heavy breathing, high BP, bloated face and swollen ankles...then shrivel up like a punctured balloon when they go off. Oh yeah - bodybuilders sure represent the pinnacle of healthy and fit physiques :rolleyes:

More people should learn how to train and eat properly, then use the minimum amount of AAS needed to amplify the foundation. Once you hit the maximum size you can achieve at that dosage, increase it - but only then should you increase it. 500mg/week of testosterone should be sufficient for many many cycles before you hit a sticking point.

I was prescribed HRT many years ago, 200mg/week and felt great on it. I've moved up to 300mg/week for the last year or so, and will see how far that will take me. I tried high dosages of various AAS with GH and felt terrible, moody, lethargic, needed stimulants to get a proper workout and stay awake during the day...no thank you.

I'm only in my mid-thirties but health has become very important to me, being a huge bloated freak doesn't appeal to me any more - staying lean, fit and strong with a balanced diet and training program, while gradually adding muscle is my PHILosophy :D

Last edited:
It has not been proven that taking combos cause faster lean muscle mass. More ASS you take, the bigger you get. But the more you take the bigger the chance there is to have health problems.

The less people take, the less likely we'll have to pray for them (ex: strokes)

The only stroking we need in our lives is stroking ourselves at night:D

From looking at real world results from hundreds of AS users all over the internet, I'd have to disagree and state that combinations of AS (synergy) are better than taking just one androgen for gaining lean muscle mass.

Different androgens cause growth via different mechanisms, within reason, stacking 2 or more androgens will cause a greater increase in lean muscle mass. Looking at it logically aswell as many others experiences.

Bottom line..................Emeric is 56 and still in great shape. How many 56 year old retired bodybuilders are still in good shape, have both kidneys?, alive?, and are still training seriously???

I think he speaking about our longevity in the sport and is asking us what the fuck are we really gaining (long term) by taking this shit

I agree. I would listen to what Emeric has to say over the internet gurus. He's living proof of what he's advocating.

There haven't been many studies done on AAS usage as it relates to bb'ing. That being said, are there any to validate the belief that many people have that using higher dosages = bigger results?

I agree with Massive G that my best gains are with test and deca or other anabolic ph's. Test alone does not give me a big strength increase like anabolics do.

i truely feel my test only cycle's early on were a factor in my tendon rupture.

I agree. I would listen to what Emeric has to say over the internet gurus. He's living proof of what he's advocating.

There haven't been many studies done on AAS usage as it relates to bb'ing. That being said, are there any to validate the belief that many people have that using higher dosages = bigger results?

Yes, higer doses makes you biger = healt problems

Emeric, how do you feel about Primo? I beleive in low dose cycle now because of age. I like Primo & Test at 300 mg a week & I still grow & seem to be getting harder.

From looking at real world results from hundreds of AS users all over the internet, I'd have to disagree and state that combinations of AS (synergy) are better than taking just one androgen for gaining lean muscle mass.

Different androgens cause growth via different mechanisms, within reason, stacking 2 or more androgens will cause a greater increase in lean muscle mass. Looking at it logically aswell as many others experiences.

Swifto, your intelligent and you like to share your anabolic terminology. However, your logic is very flawed. How do you know that what your saying is anywhere near factual? What is your control? Did you train your subjects? Looking at pictures on the internet and making a statement based on what they claimed to have cycled is rediculous. It says nothing about their training, diet, genetics, experience, etc. You talk about other's experiences, however, you dont have it for yourself. How can you disagree with a Pro who has proved through his experiences and the countless people that he has trained what works and what does not? We are talking decades of dedication and wisdom vs yours. Im not trying bust your balls, but this thread is too good to be trashed with your limited opinions, lack of personal exploration and attempt to use fancy rhetoric.

No I have no studies to back up, is only my own experience, also is no clinical studies to back up that test and deca combination or any stack is better than just taking one AAS. I can not sugest any stack, I am just shering my own experience.

Thank you for taking the time to post and answer question it is invaluable to the Average non-competitive BB to pick your brain.

Question: Do you think long acting esters are best or short like Prop for building lasting and maximum mass?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131