advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why is Humatrope AND/OR Nutropin AQ are better than ANY GH including Serostim.?

You have been around...so I do find it interesting that you dare say Hyges and Rips are the only things that are in the discussion when Rips and Mexy Elis are the two most tried and tested on this board? Elaborate if you will..

Racepicks got an igf test done on elis. It came back pretty low. I've seen a couple other igf tests done as well personally and the results were the same. We already know that rips, hyges and elis all produce high serum numbers. However, only rips and hyges produce high igf numbers like pharm grade gh does. This is why I said earlier that there is no comparison between elis and pharm grade gh.

Racepicks got an igf test done on elis. It came back pretty low. I've seen a couple other igf tests done as well personally and the results were the same. We already know that rips, hyges and elis all produce high serum numbers. However, only rips and hyges produce high igf numbers like pharm grade gh does. This is why I said earlier that there is no comparison between elis and pharm grade gh.

Well, I agree sometimes Elis don't seem to score as high on serums...can't really comment on IGF. I've had a friend score 77 on 10iu Rips......so I believe there are a few factors that go into it including individual response and how their body processes it.

I agree. Sometimes Eli doesn't scare high.

However, rips constantly scores high.

Why touch GH when you are 6' 206 at 19%??? seems like a waste of moolah

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Why do you feel that way? I use it year round and cycle slin with it and my gear it's extremely easy for me to lean out but the pump I get from the two are worth every penny to me I make decent money and buy several kits at a time so cost isn't bad it's wel worth it

Anybody tried kefei off this board? One of the sponsors has it I was curious to the comparison of the rips versus the kefei if anybody has input

Well, I agree sometimes Elis don't seem to score as high on serums...can't really comment on IGF. I've had a friend score 77 on 10iu Rips......so I believe there are a few factors that go into it including individual response and how their body processes it.

77 on the serum or igf test? 77 is very high for serum but terribly low for igf levels. Also, hgh must be administered consistently for at least 2 weeks before going in for an igf test. You are right however, the human body is quite interesting. We have low responders and hyper responders to hgh. This is my opinion, but it's a theory nontheless. I think that some people's livers for some reason do not produce much igf to begin with and hgh doesn't really help elevate levels. I have read that this is why doctors started prescribing icrelex or pharm grade igf-1 to some children in which hgh wasn't effective.

Why do you feel that way? I use it year round and cycle slin with it and my gear it's extremely easy for me to lean out but the pump I get from the two are worth every penny to me I make decent money and buy several kits at a time so cost isn't bad it's wel worth it

Anybody tried kefei off this board? One of the sponsors has it I was curious to the comparison of the rips versus the kefei if anybody has input

Stick with rips. At least you have the satisfaction of consistently high serum and igf numbers.

77 on the serum or igf test? 77 is very high for serum but terribly low for igf levels. Also, hgh must be administered consistently for at least 2 weeks before going in for an igf test. You are right however, the human body is quite interesting. We have low responders and hyper responders to hgh. This is my opinion, but it's a theory nontheless. I think that some people's livers for some reason do not produce much igf to begin with and hgh doesn't really help elevate levels. I have read that this is why doctors started prescribing icrelex or pharm grade igf-1 to some children in which hgh wasn't effective.

77 for igf levels... He had been running GH for several weeks at 10iu.

77 for igf levels... He had been running GH for several weeks at 10iu.

That's wack. I think his liver may not respond well to hgh then. The next logical step would be for him to try and get a script for pharm grade igf(increlex) from a doctor. He would def qualify.

That's wack. I think his liver may not respond well to hgh then. The next logical step would be for him to try and get a script for pharm grade igf(increlex) from a doctor. He would def qualify.

American doctors will prescribe this? By the way...we switched over to Black Tops and he repeated the test except his tired, stressed out ass injected 10iu sub-q that day he was getting tested. I believe the serum was 15, while the IGF was in the 120's. I'm not sure how much higher the serum would have been had he done it IM, but the IGF was significantly higher...but still low. This was after time off GH that he ran prior(that we discussed above) and at least 3 weeks administration of Blacktops. If I recall, this time around he was only using 3.3iu daily and the 10iu bolus was done for the Serum.

Now I realize they weren't the same protocols but....10iu daily getting 17serum and 77 IGF.
Then, 3.3iu daily and 10iu sub q getting 15 serum and 125 IGF.

Draw your own conclusions from that....because we have not gotten to the bottom of anything and I can only supply you with the info.

American doctors will prescribe this? By the way...we switched over to Black Tops and he repeated the test except his tired, stressed out ass injected 10iu sub-q that day he was getting tested. I believe the serum was 15, while the IGF was in the 120's. I'm not sure how much higher the serum would have been had he done it IM, but the IGF was significantly higher...but still low. This was after time off GH that he ran prior(that we discussed above) and at least 3 weeks administration of Blacktops. If I recall, this time around he was only using 3.3iu daily and the 10iu bolus was done for the Serum.

Now I realize they weren't the same protocols but....10iu daily getting 17serum and 77 IGF.

Draw your own conclusions from that....because we have not gotten to the bottom of anything and I can only supply you with the info.

Yes, American doctors will prescribe Increlex but only if hgh and hgh releasers are deemed ineffective.

The score for Eli is much lower than rips?
Much lower

My buddy just called me up and got offered 5 x 5mg Nutropin AQ pens. They expired at the end of Oct and he got them for $50ea. He brought the pens by to show me and it looks pretty good. I really had wished he got the 10mg(30iu) or 20mg(60iu) pens. Is this great stuff?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

My buddy just called me up and got offered 5 x 5mg Nutropin AQ pens. They expired at the end of Oct and he got them for $50ea. He brought the pens by to show me and it looks pretty good. I really had wished he got the 10mg(30iu) or 20mg(60iu) pens. Is this great stuff?

What I've read and heard says yes. Wish I could say first hand, but I've only ran gh once and was fake. So I've avoided it sense. Its about time though to give it a run again. I'd take the offer if I was you based on the info I've read and heard. But hopefully with firsthand experience can jump in.

GTGchem Rep
workhard10 for 10% off your order.
www.gtgchem.com

are you kidding, that's killer. snag those.

NW

Totally serious...still over $3/iu. I instructed him how to run them since he's been using Blacktops recently...so with him not knowing what to expect, it should be interesting to hear how those 75iu (4iu/daily) makes him feel. Like I said, I was hoping he had acquired the bigger pens. I had never heard about Nutropin AQ before this thread. What does AQ stand for?

Totally serious...still over $3/iu. I instructed him how to run them since he's been using Blacktops recently...so with him not knowing what to expect, it should be interesting to hear how those 75iu (4iu/daily) makes him feel. Like I said, I was hoping he had acquired the bigger pens. I had never heard about Nutropin AQ before this thread. What does AQ stand for?

Aqueous maybe. The solution should be gel like whereas regular gh is suspended in water. I've run jin AQ and the solution was gel like.

When I had the nutropin AQ they came already reconstituted and not gel like. Looked just like water

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

NY Muscle....thats exactly how it came.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws