advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WWE wrestler Tyler Reks amazing transformation!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GYMnTONIC

Registered
Just kidding.

Got you good you fuckers! (Rod Farva: SuperTroopers )

But no seriously. This is legit him before and after. WWE wrestler to a "female"

tylerreks.jpeg

tylerreks2.png

Whatever makes them happy. Unfortunately people are being told by some mental health professionals/teachers/ the media that a physical appearance change will solve all other underlying issues in life. On this board we know better than most the utter fallacy of that statement.

I hope one day I can do this myself. I'd get big lip injections though so I look like a real slut and I get all the hottest guys!!!

Seriously this is almost hard to believe. Whatever makes one happy though, wish them well.

My brother's gf is in admin at a local school, she was telling me they have a kid that identifies as a cat. They have a fucking litter box for this child.....Like what madness is this.

Therapy!

True story time.

An old work colleague of mine is transitioning to being a female.

He's in his 50s and goes out dressed as a woman. Works as a woman. I've never seen him dressed up as a women but I'm sure he looks absolutely ridiculous.

The few times I've seen him out at social do in the last couple years he's been there as a guy and we've chatted as normal. He still looks like a guy obviously.

The sad thing about it all is we don't actually talk about anything else, all the banter and any interesting conversation is all side tracked for him talking about hormones and being mistreated when he's dressed up. I just excuse myself from the room. It's fuckin boring.

Everyone around him is constantly reassuring him how much of a woman he is, because that's normal right? No one has ever reassured me I'm a man cos that would be fuckin stupid.

He's mentally ill and all this shit is so self obsessed and wreaks of mental illness and insecurity. Everything he talks about these days is negative.

If this was supposed to make him happy, it hasn't and this won't end well for him.

True story time.

An old work colleague of mine is transitioning to being a female.

He's in his 50s and goes out dressed as a woman. Works as a woman. I've never seen him dressed up as a women but I'm sure he looks absolutely ridiculous.

The few times I've seen him out at social do in the last couple years he's been there as a guy and we've chatted as normal. He still looks like a guy obviously.

The sad thing about it all is we don't actually talk about anything else, all the banter and any interesting conversation is all side tracked for him talking about hormones and being mistreated when he's dressed up. I just excuse myself from the room. It's fuckin boring.

Everyone around him is constantly reassuring him how much of a woman he is, because that's normal right? No one has ever reassured me I'm a man cos that would be fuckin stupid.

He's mentally ill and all this shit is so self obsessed and wreaks of mental illness and insecurity. Everything he talks about these days is negative.

If this was supposed to make him happy, it hasn't and this won't end well for him.

Was he a gay man prior to the transition?

Was he a gay man prior to the transition?

I don't think he was. At least he doesn't act outwardly gay, if you know what I mean? He's not 'fabulous' for want of a better word. He used to be just one of the lads. We would have silly banter at the office about nothing, usual stuff.

He had a girlfriend at some point but aside from that he never talked about relationships. Wasn't married etc

He could have been undercover gay though, who knows.

50% of trsnsgenders think of committing suicide, even higher among youth. 2/3s regret it. Like anything else in life, lots of people don't think before doing something, especially something this major.

50% of trsnsgenders think of committing suicide, even higher among youth. 2/3s regret it. Like anything else in life, lots of people don't think before doing something, especially something this major.

Yes.

These people need help and therapy, not drugs and the knife.

Like my old work colleague above, he has become obsessed with this as the fix for everything wrong with him. When he is eventually on the other side, he will still be unhappy and that's when it will really hit home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear