over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Wrestler

From what I understand via anecdotal sources, “Randy the Ram” was based off of several different WWF “superstars”. Most notably; Scott Hall/Razor Ramon….

These guys lived very tough lifestyles behind the smoke and mirrors :/

One of my fav movies.

I’m a sucker for movies about passion, grit, maybe even obsession. The Wrestler does that for me. I put Whiplash, 14 Peaks and Free Solo in that same category. All fantastic.
Bruh Whiplash was so fucking intense. Amazing film but don’t think I can watch again lol.

From what I understand via anecdotal sources, “Randy the Ram” was based off of several different WWF “superstars”. Most notably; Scott Hall/Razor Ramon….

These guys lived very tough lifestyles behind the smoke and mirrors :/
I loved Scott Hall when he was NWO - RIP…

Scott Hall doesn't get nearly the credit he deserves imo
Interesting...I think many of the serious fans consider him a top guy of his time. He never held a world title but as far as his in-ring ability and mic work, he was cream of the crop. Hall and Nash, when they jumped from the WWF to WCW, were the first guys ever in pro-wrestling to have guaranteed contracts. That says a lot. Another thing that cool about Hall, in the 80's when he first broke into wrestling, he was massive in terms of his upper body. By the time he got to the WWF, he slimmed down, probably so he could move around better and have more stamina.

Interesting...I think many of the serious fans consider him a top guy of his time. He never held a world title but as far as his in-ring ability and mic work, he was cream of the crop. Hall and Nash, when they jumped from the WWF to WCW, were the first guys ever in pro-wrestling to have guaranteed contracts. That says a lot. Another thing that cool about Hall, in the 80's when he first broke into wrestling, he was massive in terms of his upper body. By the time he got to the WWF, he slimmed down, probably so he could move around better and have more stamina.
He was a fan favorite for the hardcore. But he was never mainstream popular like Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, The Rock, etc…

He was a fan favorite for the hardcore. But he was never mainstream popular like Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, The Rock, etc…
He never got pushed like those guys but a lot of that is often political and plus he had well-known (by management) substance abuse issues. That could have dissuaded Vince or Bischoff to put a world title on him. By the time he got to WCW though, it was unlikely that he'd ever hold a world title considering all the other former world champions they had. Rick Rude is a similar example. They put a half recognized world belt on him once, which was confusing to fans, and his career was over shortly after but the only reason he never reached the highest level was due to politics and really nothing else. In addition to Vince and Bischoff, guys like Hogan and Flair held a lot power and say in who they'd drop a belt to. Anyway, I'm getting off the topic here. I guess my point is, to the die hard fans and the wrestlers themselves, Hall was an incredible talent good enough to be at the very top but maybe lost in the shuffle of guys like Flair, Hogan, and even a Goldberg who was forced down everyone's throat.

I remember the days when he was the Diamond Studd in early 90's WCW, lol.
The Razor's Edge used to be called the DDD (Diamond Death Drop) and he was managed by Diamond Dallas Page. I used to love early 90's WCW. It was very low budget, had really campy gimmicks, but was still somehow very entertaining (to me) and had a few standouts.

My favorite tag team...as short lived as it was....was the Hollywood Blondes. Stunning Steve Austin and Flyin Brian Pillman...I thought that was tag team gold! Who would have thought that Stunning Steve would eventually become the biggest star the business had ever seen arguably?

My favorite tag team...as short lived as it was....was the Hollywood Blondes. Stunning Steve Austin and Flyin Brian Pillman...I thought that was tag team gold! Who would have thought that Stunning Steve would eventually become the biggest star the business had ever seen arguably?
They actually got paired together because WCW had nothing for either guy at the time; kind of like throwing shit against the wall and seeing if it sticks. I liked them too and to this day, I think they had one of the best theme songs in history (complete with a kicks guitar solo). A lot of folks believed Austin had what it took to become a huge star but politics backstage is what held him back. Bischoff didn't want to build him up or push him and guys like Flair has a deathgrip on their spot in the company. Austin would've been stuck as a mid-carder forever in WCW. It was an injury that caused WCW to cut him loose, which is incredibly distasteful, but that's how it was back then. Again, when Hall and Nash got their guaranteed contracts after they jumped to WCW, it was a huge deal for reasons like this.

The Razor's Edge used to be called the DDD (Diamond Death Drop) and he was managed by Diamond Dallas Page. I used to love early 90's WCW. It was very low budget, had really campy gimmicks, but was still somehow very entertaining (to me) and had a few standouts.
90s wcw was the shit man I liked it better then wwf at the time. Totally brought it back for me. Vader sting cactus jack lex luger booker t lol lot of the guys went to wwf after WCW went down but people don't really know who they were before

Rick Steiner was really over the top with the SEO in his delts. Like really bad and obvious. He wasn't nearly as muscular as his brother and it stuck out like a sore thumb.

Rick Steiner was really over the top with the SEO in his delts. Like really bad and obvious. He wasn't nearly as muscular as his brother and it stuck out like a sore thumb.
Really I never noticed I just remember him acting like a dog 🐶

Omg I’m watching so many YouTube clips right now with the biggest smile on my face. This is so nostalgic.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws