advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

xheavyx's IPL World Cup Prep Fueled By Viking (Aurum RX)

Sorry guys, just been doing some rehab work and things like that. Tested out my back the other night and squatted 495 with the Safety Squat Bar with no wraps. My previous best with wraps was 565 so we're in the ball park there. Did some rack pulls from below the knee with 675. No pain at the time but I'm pretty sore. My chiropractor is still pretty confident I can salvage a good meet since its still 4 weeks out. Did some light upper body work today but nothing to write home about. Friday I'll try to do a normal speed session with squats and deadlifts with weights around 50 percent plus some form of bands or chains. In many ways, that's just as grueling on the SI as a Max Effort day. So just trying not to do anything stupid. Lol

Squats and pulls tonight.
Sumo squat no wraps- doubles up to 505 and it moved very well and no pain.
3 inch block pulls worked to 635x1 and 675x1. Again no pain and that was a pr on that movement. We'll see how my back feels when it's time to bench tomorrow morning.

Seemed like the Liquidrol kicked in even harder today or something. Love that shit. Gonna up the Blend Mix 300 now since I'm 30 days out.

Bench today. Working on a new set up to get higher on my traps and give my shoulder and biceps a little break.
Worked to 335x2, 365x1
Close Grip Bench Press 3 sets
Cable rows 5x10
Side raises 3x10
Pushdowns 3x12
Hammer Curls 3x10

I was gassed but the pump was nuts.

Bench today. Working on a new set up to get higher on my traps and give my shoulder and biceps a little break.
Worked to 335x2, 365x1
Close Grip Bench Press 3 sets
Cable rows 5x10
Side raises 3x10
Pushdowns 3x12
Hammer Curls 3x10

I was gassed but the pump was nuts.

Keep it up.

Took 600 on squats for a ride today. Felt good and smooth so I'm sure I'll be close to where I wanted to be at the meet. Now to just not do anything stupid for the next few weeks.

Great bench day today! Since upping the Blend Mix it's been awesome training. Pinned Liquidrol as well preworkout. Decided to change my warm-up a bit to minimize stress on my biceps and shoulder. Instead of doing band work and stretching I just laid down and warmed up with the bar. Didn't bother with 25 pound plates like I usually do either. The result? Minimal pain during the session and none now.
365x1, 385x1, 405x1 all with a pause on the chest and they flew up.
225x20
Delt raises, lat pulldowns, biceps and triceps to round out the session.
I'm hoping to open at 407 which would be awesome because bench is my worst lift by far.

Deadlifts yesterday. Just wanted to pull heavy from the floor first to see if my back could handle it, second to see where I was at.
635 was easy.
675 hips shot up and I got out of position.
675 then came up with a little bit of a grind at my knees. I'm pretty pleased with this as I'm still headed for a pr pull.

Lat pulldowns and kb swings for assistance work.

Gonna try to pull 705 next week then 750 with reverse bands the next week. Hopefully it I end with a decent pull on the platform.

Deadlifts yesterday. Just wanted to pull heavy from the floor first to see if my back could handle it, second to see where I was at.
635 was easy.
675 hips shot up and I got out of position.
675 then came up with a little bit of a grind at my knees. I'm pretty pleased with this as I'm still headed for a pr pull.

Lat pulldowns and kb swings for assistance work.

Gonna try to pull 705 next week then 750 with reverse bands the next week. Hopefully it I end with a decent pull on the platform.

Very nice numbers going up. I like working the speed with reverse bands for my DL.

Squats last night. The total amount of training is starting to catch up, as it should after 10 weeks of hard and heavy training. As part of the process, weights are still heavy but I'm dialing back volume and assistance work. So last night was just squats and belt squats.
Worked to 600 for an easy single. I'm thinking about opening around 630 and making bigger jumps at the meet for squats to take a run at 700 or so.

Bench today. Hit 385x1, 415 I missed then got it a few minutes later. The miss lit my biceps and shoulder up. Next week I'll do some reverse band or slingshot bench for overload. Then it's recovery time.

Last night of heavy squats. Worked up to 595, 645, and 700 with reverse monster mini bands. The 700 took a lot out of me but it's the most I've ever had on my back, so I'll take it. 20 minutes later I deadlifted 635 with no warm up or belt because someone challenged me to. Lol not the best idea but it was fun.

I've got just enough Liquidrol left for my training and the meet. The t400 and blend mix are good as ever and I can't wait to try other stuff during the offseason. Easily the best gear I've used!

Last night of heavy squats. Worked up to 595, 645, and 700 with reverse monster mini bands. The 700 took a lot out of me but it's the most I've ever had on my back, so I'll take it. 20 minutes later I deadlifted 635 with no warm up or belt because someone challenged me to. Lol not the best idea but it was fun.

I've got just enough Liquidrol left for my training and the meet. The t400 and blend mix are good as ever and I can't wait to try other stuff during the offseason. Easily the best gear I've used!

Thanks!

Last heavy bench session before the meet.
365x1, 385x1, 405x1 then slingshot 425x2. Shoulder and biceps lit the fuck up and I ready for the deload.

Last heavy bench session before the meet.
365x1, 385x1, 405x1 then slingshot 425x2. Shoulder and biceps lit the fuck up and I ready for the deload.

How much time left for the contest?

Meet recap-
Before I went to the meet I had 2ml Liquidrol and got there just in time to start warming up for squats. With the back injury I decided to open light and crushed 617. Then took 666 and moved okay. Called for 683, the same weight I injured my back on. The guy before me on that attempt tore his quad and I think that got in my head a little and I missed it out of the hole.

Bench warm-up was rough. Elbows and biceps and shoulder were lit from missing the squat. Opened at 385 and moved easy. Took 407 and it was a serious grind and got it. Passed on my 3rd attempt.
Took my last 2ml of Liquidrol after the bench and started warming up for pulls.
Again because of my back injury I opened light at 644. Smoked it. Jumped to 688 to ensure I qualified for World's and smashed that too. Went to 705 and pulled that clean as well for a 1780 total. I'm pretty sure I had 20 more pounds on my deadlift but there's always another meet. I had fun, hit my qualifying total and didn't get injured further. That's a huge win for me.
Thank you Vikinglab and Aurum RX for the best gear ever and allowing me to log it!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws