advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your experience with Anavar and hair loss??

NEMSZ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey fellas;

So I got prescribed 25mg Anavar for 60 days (Fuck Yea Florida lol) and about 8 months ago I started noticing the top of my hair and the corners thinning out significantly… Now I’ve always had extremely thick hair, never thought I’d ever have this issue, had super long hair to my shoulders for about 3 years then went back to a fade 8 months ago and that’s when I started to notice it (obviously with all the hair gone)..

As of 3 months ago I’ve been taking topical Finasteride, Monoxidil and some other ingredient (forgot the name) twice per day and I have noticed some thicker growth in the last couple weeks (finally), the thinning wasn’t super noticeable but I for sure noticed it and went from getting a fade haircut to a full 0 buzz cut and you can’t tell at all, my entire head looks even shaved all around, not the typical thin/bald on top and hair on the sides, it looks like I can grow a full, thick head of hair, have even gotten compliments from some lady friends on the shaved head look (granted not razor bald)…

Refuse to grow my hair out until it gets back to 100% normal or if I have to shave my head then so be it but I’d like to prolong it as long as possible..

So my question is;

Has anyone had experience with loosing hair/hair thinning with Anavar??

I know it’s only 25mg per day, but I feel I’ve made some progress on regrowth and would hate for that to be reversed and worsen…

Only other things I’m taking are 200mg Test Cyp per week and 3iu GH per day… Haven’t taken anything else in years..

Thanks for any input friends…

Anavar is one of the lightest on hair but that doesn’t mean hair fall and thinning isn’t possible. If anything it’s most likely the test causing the added hair loss. If you’re genetically predisposed to MPB then it’ll happen no matter what, the gear will only speed up the rate at which it happens. You can drop the Anavar and see if that improves the hair loss. Get a hair catcher for your shower so you can track how much hair you lose. Keep in mind the hair regrown through minoxidil usually falls out when you stop using it.

Anavar is one of the lightest on hair but that doesn’t mean hair fall and thinning isn’t possible. If anything it’s most likely the test causing the added hair loss. If you’re genetically predisposed to MPB then it’ll happen no matter what, the gear will only speed up the rate at which it happens. You can drop the Anavar and see if that improves the hair loss. Get a hair catcher for your shower so you can track how much hair you lose. Keep in mind the hair regrown through minoxidil usually falls out when you stop using it.

Yea I’m aware if I stop treatment the hair loss continues…

I haven’t started the Anavar yet, was planning on starting it on Monday but had these concerns lol…

My hair is too short to use a hair catcher as I have a buzz cut now, would only let me hair grow to a longer style fade if I got significant hair growth back, otherwise I’m cool with a buzz cut.. But even then, I’m not completely bald, I have a full head of hair just short as hell, but like this you can’t see the difference in the top hair thinning, though it has gotten a bit thicker in the last 2 weeks I’ve noticed when I cut my hair again..

All this technology now a days and endless surgeries for women to go from being soft 3’s to solid 8’s and 9’s and nothing to completely solve MPB yet 😂 god dammit..

There is a cure, but it comes with a price tag and a few FUE procedures. Depending how severe your hair loss is it’ll just cost $7K-$30K overseas.

I rock the similar haircut, bald fade here. My front is receding, but I always keep my head basically bald anyways. So when it gets to a certain point I’m just gonna razor shave EOD when I shave my face/neck.

Some folks can get away with a bald head while others definitely cannot. If I looked weird bald then I’d definitely get the FUE procedure.

Don’t think I’ve ever noticed Var affecting my hair.

Cage

Yea I’m aware if I stop treatment the hair loss continues…

I haven’t started the Anavar yet, was planning on starting it on Monday but had these concerns lol…

My hair is too short to use a hair catcher as I have a buzz cut now, would only let me hair grow to a longer style fade if I got significant hair growth back, otherwise I’m cool with a buzz cut.. But even then, I’m not completely bald, I have a full head of hair just short as hell, but like this you can’t see the difference in the top hair thinning, though it has gotten a bit thicker in the last 2 weeks I’ve noticed when I cut my hair again..

All this technology now a days and endless surgeries for women to go from being soft 3’s to solid 8’s and 9’s and nothing to completely solve MPB yet 😂 god dammit..
My bad I must’ve read the original post wrong. I guess the only way to really test if the Anavar will cause thinning and loss on your hair would be to try it. Great thing about Anavar is once you stop it’ll be out of your system relatively quick. If it does cause undesirable effects you can drop it and continue what you know works for you.

There is a cure, but it comes with a price tag and a few FUE procedures. Depending how severe your hair loss is it’ll just cost $7K-$30K overseas.

I rock the similar haircut, bald fade here. My front is receding, but I always keep my head basically bald anyways. So when it gets to a certain point I’m just gonna razor shave EOD when I shave my face/neck.

Some folks can get away with a bald head while others definitely cannot. If I looked weird bald then I’d definitely get the FUE procedure.

Cage

Yea I’ve looked into those, they’re about that much here aren’t they? Why go over seas for that? I’m in Miami and there’s tons of hair transplant places here, and I’ve seen the prices range from $10k-$20k, so not absolutely horrible…

And yea mine isn’t severe at all, and my hairline is pretty perfect, one of those that never needed a tape up getting haircuts because it was naturally aligned, had the slight thinning in the corners, not noticeable to most but I see myself every day obviously, but that came back fairly quickly..

I feel like I caught it at the very beginning, and thought about the FUE just to get it early and not have to worry about it but have seen ones go real bad and look terrible, and also have heard people needing more than one procedure and it not even being completely permanent etc..

I don’t look bad with a shaved head at all, have always rocked a buzz cut or very short fade most of my life until I let my hair grow long for a few years.. Don’t think I’d look bad bald either if I had to razor shave it, but I’d rather not have to lol

Damn man, I used to run anavar, tren, proviron(with every meal) but I like having a lot of hair! Shit like this is why I just stick to prescribed test, nandrolone(doesn’t effect balding on me) and gh.

I’ve always wanted to run masteron but I’m waiting until my hair gives out first..going strong at damn near 40

Cage
I can wear a bald cut. But what I'd prefer is having some hair on top. I'd still cut it with a 1 or 0. I just want enough hair on top so id shape my face. I don't want to go back to the whole Al B Sure, curls for the girls, look. But just enough hair on top for a profile and to add shape to my face.

Whats your problem? If you actually grow the hair out, it will cover your head. Your logic is ridiculous, if you're worried about hairloss - its probably wise you don't use steroids, I personally don't believe 25mg of anavar per day is worth taking several other drugs with side effects of their own. Why don't you try not cutting your hair and wait and see what happens. ''my hairline is pretty perfect'' - why cant you be happy then? Do you know how many people have a fucked hairline from using aas. I think I'm missing something here, why would you drop 20 grand when you have a perfect hairline and the drugs you are currently taking are working?

Give it some time - every response you've given in this thread suggests your hair is fucking perfect LOL

Whats your problem? If you actually grow the hair out, it will cover your head. Your logic is ridiculous, if you're worried about hairloss - its probably wise you don't use steroids, I personally don't believe 25mg of anavar per day is worth taking several other drugs with side effects of their own. Why don't you try not cutting your hair and wait and see what happens. ''my hairline is pretty perfect'' - why cant you be happy then? Do you know how many people have a fucked hairline from using aas. I think I'm missing something here, why would you drop 20 grand when you have a perfect hairline and the drugs you are currently taking are working?

Give it some time - every response you've given in this thread suggests your hair is fucking perfect LOL

Why come in here and comment on someone’s thread only to be condescending? Maybe I’m the one missing something?

Yea, if you’d actually read things in their entirety instead of cherry picking what you feel like, you’d see what I said in detail.. I don’t have an issue with my hairline; it’s pretty straight and never needed a tape, but I noticed hair thinning on the top/crown, and the corners, NOT a receding hairline, so not sure what you’re picking at there.. Since using the products the last few months the corners have come back in how they used to be and top has gotten a little thicker but I haven’t let it grow long enough to see a full comparison at the same length it was as when I had a fade…

Why drop $20k? Well 1, because I can afford it, and I was looking into it because if that’s a permanent solution, I’d rather do that and catch it early instead of having to pour different medications on my head twice a day for the rest of my life for what could possibly be a mediocre result and/or with the end result of having to shave my head being unavoidable??…

Why can’t I just be happy? Well, @plane, that topic probably delves deeper into my personality, I’m not an easily satisfied person… You probably have some of that too, considering you’re on a steroid forum and probably take steroids too…

Did that explanation satisfy you?

Why come in here and comment on someone’s thread only to be condescending? Maybe I’m the one missing something?

Yea, if you’d actually read things in their entirety instead of cherry picking what you feel like, you’d see what I said in detail.. I don’t have an issue with my hairline; it’s pretty straight and never needed a tape, but I noticed hair thinning on the top/crown, and the corners, NOT a receding hairline, so not sure what you’re picking at there.. Since using the products the last few months the corners have come back in how they used to be and top has gotten a little thicker but I haven’t let it grow long enough to see a full comparison at the same length it was as when I had a fade…

Why drop $20k? Well 1, because I can afford it, and I was looking into it because if that’s a permanent solution, I’d rather do that and catch it early instead of having to pour different medications on my head twice a day for the rest of my life for what could possibly be a mediocre result and/or with the end result of having to shave my head being unavoidable??…

Why can’t I just be happy? Well, @plane, that topic probably delves deeper into my personality, I’m not an easily satisfied person… You probably have some of that too, considering you’re on a steroid forum and probably take steroids too…

''Since using the products the last few months the corners have come back in how they used to be and top has gotten a little thicker but i haven't let it grow long enough''

I said let it fucking grow, you're telling us its how it used to be due to the products - so give it some time, if you want to waste 20k because youre so rich, go ahead?

Yeah I'm not happy, I was just letting you know you have what others dream about already. Before you invest 20k, give it some time, it sounds like its all going to plan but the one variable we're missing here, is that you haven't let it grow out. Its a fucking no brainer that's all.

You're the one being condescending here, If you can't see that you've written 1) your products have worked to restore your hair 2) the hairline is perfect 3) the only reason you don't have a comparison is because you haven't given it time to grow out

I didn't know until now you had any concern using multiple products, which is why I wrote against doing that in the first place - its dumb (My opinion, anavar isn't worth it)

BUT, you've said its working, and that's good. BTW the hair transplants aren't a permanent fix, and they can only be done a few times - they aren't infallible either.

If you’re catching it early you may only need 1500-2000 grafts. You can find places in the US that will do FUE typically between 5-10 per graft. You can get it cheaper overseas but (1) I hear that they typically over-transplant and (2) if you fuck it up there may be limited recourse. I just had 1800 grafts FUE in the US 2 months ago - same concept I want to catch it early. But at the same time I wish I would’ve been a bit smarter and true topical finasteride and rogaine first to see what I could get out of that. I don’t really like the idea of taking more meds for an indefinite period of time but I’m toying with taking that going forward at least to the extent I cycle anything again in the future.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131