advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Loss of Taste and Smell from yours truly ....advice?

That sucks bro, hopefully it comes in a short while. When I got Covid, I couldn’t taste salt or sweets. It came back after a little while but now those taste buds are a little muted. I have to over salt and over sweeten everything. The extra sodium is a bonus though.

Pureway c is vitamin c in a fatty acid complex. No buffering
You are correct. Thank you for clarifying. I type this shit out on here way too fast as I know this shit and do it everyday. 😂

Both Pureway and Ester C use fatty acids to increase the absorption which is why they are superior to standard ascorbic acid or calcium ascorbate.

I’ve seen most people respond a bit bitter to Pureway which is why it’s my preference of the two.

You are correct. Thank you for clarifying. I type this shit out on here way too fast as I know this shit and do it everyday. 😂

Both Pureway and Ester C use fatty acids to increase the absorption which is why they are superior to standard ascorbic acid or calcium ascorbate.

I’ve seen most people respond a bit bitter to Pureway which is why it’s my preference of the two.
I take pureway myself. Only reason I knew that. I use Swanson

Natto/serra, 2g vitamin c (pureway ideally), Magnesium Bisglycinate, and undefatted beef liver.

This combination has yet to not work for my wife in her practice with patients.

I personally for good measure would add some Life Support by AA or NAC daily on an empty stomach at 1000mg.

Of course ensure you’re using a good electrolyte product as well and getting plenty of water. But you have to restore essential vitamin and mineral balance while getting the spiked proteins back under control. Once you do this most will go back to normal.

Not sure how much it helped my recover but Magnesium Bisglycinate, Nac and zinc I use religiously

I take pureway myself. Only reason I knew that. I use Swanson
Only reason I use Jigsaw is because a lot of these sneaky bastards blend pureway with straight ascorbic acid and/or calcium ascorbate to cut cost. Great marketing tactic.

Does it make a huge difference? Not really unless you have a sensitive GI. Just shitty marketing tactics IMO.

Not sure how much it helped my recover but Magnesium Bisglycinate, Nac and zinc I use religiously
I take pepsin GI Zinc religiously, but most people won’t need supplemental zinc beyond that eating a good diet in my experience.

It’s easy to throw on a blood test to check as Testosterone does play a role with it so like to check it. But most guys I see have sufficient issues so only need it if they get sick or in an acute situation.

Only reason I use Jigsaw is because a lot of these sneaky bastards blend pureway with straight ascorbic acid and/or calcium ascorbate to cut cost. Great marketing tactic.

Does it make a huge difference? Not really unless you have a sensitive GI. Just shitty marketing tactics IMO.
Anything’s possible, I usually trust Swanson to have whatever is stated.

Ok so this shit is driving me nuts and seems like it's not going to goi away anytime soon. This happened after I contracted the vid for the second time back in summer 2021 with no relief. Its caused major eating issues as now certain stuff like raw onions, jalapeno, raw garlic, chicken all have the smell of some chemical. Anyone else? Advice or remedies?
Stop doing cocaine

Natto/serra, 2g vitamin c (pureway ideally), Magnesium Bisglycinate, and undefatted beef liver.

I personally for good measure would add some Life Support by AA or NAC daily on an empty stomach at 1000mg.

Of course ensure you’re using a good electrolyte product as well and getting plenty of water. But you have to restore essential vitamin and mineral balance while getting the spiked proteins back under control. Once you do this most will go back to normal.
So, do you feel IM still experiencing spiked proteins in my body?

I'm definitely going to give what bbxtreme spoke about

So, do you feel IM still experiencing spiked proteins in my body?
The spiked proteins can linger for months if not longer after you get it in your body. Doctors have been chasing how to bring them back under control for a while now and natto/serra is one of the best things to do it.

I definitely appreciate the advice for sure.

There use to be… I’m talking 10+ years ago now a small outfit out of the Midwest that supplied very high quality powdered beef liver. I’d order 5lbs at a time. They had a super religious website and I think the husband offered small engine repair locally on the site 😂. They were involved w Weston A. Price if I recall but it looks like they are no longer around….

That was a long winded way of asking, where do you recommend purchasing a quality powdered beef liver supp? Preferably in bulk, not capsules.

There use to be… I’m talking 10+ years ago now a small outfit out of the Midwest that supplied very high quality powdered beef liver. I’d order 5lbs at a time. They had a super religious website and I think the husband offered small engine repair locally on the site 😂. They were involved w Weston A. Price if I recall but it looks like they are no longer around….

That was a long winded way of asking, where do you recommend purchasing a quality powdered beef liver supp? Preferably in bulk, not capsules.
Today you would have to find a raw material supplier to purchase in bulk which generally only sell to manufacturing companies.

Perfect supplements is super inexpensive for capsules and is undefatted so would be my affordable choice.

Second option- Sounds nasty, but also if you have a local butcher you can usually go there and buy some fresh cut beef liver from them. Add an ounce or two in a few days a week with your beef meals and you won’t even taste it.

Today you would have to find a raw material supplier to purchase in bulk which generally only sell to manufacturing companies.

Perfect supplements is super inexpensive for capsules and is undefatted so would be my affordable choice.

Second option- Sounds nasty, but also if you have a local butcher you can usually go there and buy some fresh cut beef liver from them. Add an ounce or two in a few days a week with your beef meals and you won’t even taste it.
Appreciate the insight….

Meadows, early on, advised I eat 2lbs or so every week of fresh beef liver! It came from John, so I did so religiously throughout my twenties/early 30’s. I can’t even see the frozen packs in the grocery store now w/o gagging.

I need the powder brother lol

Appreciate the insight….

Meadows, early on, advised I eat 2lbs or so every week of fresh beef liver! It came from John, so I did so religiously throughout my twenties/early 30’s. I can’t even see the frozen packs in the grocery store now w/o gagging.

I need the powder brother lol
John was ahead of his time. I have been using the stuff for years as a staple. But Perfect Supplements makes it in a powder now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity