advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice from this familiar with preventive blood clot medications.

pesty4077

Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Staff member
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I use the health care system and had both my legs scanned. Actually I went to a vascular doctor to have look at a protruding varicose vein. Instead of telling me they would removed it, they just want me to take pills rest of my life.

They then tell me wear compression socks at all times. I do on long trips anyways. What I found funny is they tell me to be careful with it and not bump it. If it was removed, I wouldn't need to worry about that. They were unwilling to do that, just wanted me to take pills.

Anyways, is anyone familiar with any of these drugs? I know one is for stomach because they say medicine is strong.

Attachments

• PPC.JPG
    PPC.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 4
diosmin - is a supplement, not a drug, and works very well in the case of varicose veins - it allows for better lymph drainage from the legs.

Pantoprazole - is a proton pump inhibitor and I don't know why you were prescribed it for varicose veins

sulodexide - is a typical anticoagulant drug so good in your case

As for the varicose veins themselves, if they did a Doppler examination and it turned out that all the main veins are patent, then removing the visible varicose vein is only a matter of aesthetics

diosmin - is a supplement, not a drug, and works very well in the case of varicose veins - it allows for better lymph drainage from the legs.

Pantoprazole - is a proton pump inhibitor and I don't know why you were prescribed it for varicose veins

As for the varicose veins themselves, if they did a Doppler examination and it turned out that all the main veins are patent, then removing the visible varicose vein is only a matter of aesthetics
They prescribed the Pantoprazole due to medication being strong. Do you think I would need for the other 2 drugs?

^^^hey Pesty ..sorry to hear this

►don't know the severity of your condition
..BUT just wanted to mention 2 natural supps that have had great results with similar conditions

-Nattokinase
&
-Horse Chestnut

^^^hey Pesty

►don't know the severity of your condition
..BUT just wanted to mention 2 natural supps that have had great results with for similar conditions

-Nattokinase
&
-Horse Chestnut

I take 400 mg of Nattokinase and 75 mg aspirin every day. They wanted me on the drugs. The Doctor wasn't even familiar with Nattikonese when I asked her.

They prescribed the Pantoprazole due to medication being strong. Do you think I would need for the other 2 drugs?

If you don't have problems with blood clotting (blood test - prothrombin time and D-dimer) I wouldn't take sulodexide but diosmin is such a good and health-promoting supplement that especially at your age I would introduce it to your daily supplementation.

If you don't have problems with blood clotting (blood test - prothrombin time and D-dimer) I wouldn't take sulodexide but diosmin is such a good and health-promoting supplement that especially at your age I would introduce it to your daily supplementation.
I did a Factor 5 Leiden test years ago and said I am genetically prone. Could you take the diosmin with nattikonese?

I did a Factor 5 Leiden test years ago and said I am genetically prone. Could you take the diosmin with nattikonese?
Yes, diosmin, nattokinase and horse chestnut are great supplements that certainly do not harm you in any way and can only help in such a case - I agree with this @SOUR DIESEL

Pesty can't they inject it?im not too familiar with them but my girl had a bunch on her legs .but they weren't protruding but they injected them with something and they disappeared like magic.again this may be two totally different cases.

Pesty can't they inject it?im not too familiar with them but my girl had a bunch on her legs .but they weren't protruding but they injected them with something and they disappeared like magic.again this may be two totally different cases.
He had 3 veins injected and what it did was collapsed them to let blood flow through other veins. It actually worked and looked good after awhile.

400 mg of Nattokinase, sulodexide and do you not take another anticoagulant as well was it...Xarelto. Does your Dr know you are taking all this madication? I know the Nattokinase says don't use with blood thinners and you're taking that with Xarelto and then adding another anticoagulant on top of that? Is this the right scenario?

400 mg of Nattokinase, sulodexide and do you not take another anticoagulant as well was it...Xarelto. Does your Dr know you are taking all this madication? I know the Nattokinase says don't use with blood thinners and you're taking that with Xarelto and then adding another anticoagulant on top of that? Is this the right scenario?
No I do take blood thinners. Just Nattokinase and Asprin.

I take 400 mg of Nattokinase and 75 mg aspirin every day. They wanted me on the drugs. The Doctor wasn't even familiar with Nattikonese when I asked her.
I talk with a good hematologist and 2 of the best cardiology doctors in my town about Nattokinase and they have no ideea about it .(am văzut ca ai rețeta scrisă in românește ,eu le am arătat o grămada de studii și tot sau îndoit )

@pesty4077

Pantoprazole is used for vascular relaxation. I’m not the biggest fan of it personally.

I’m with @luki7788 on the other items.

I personally would stick to vasodilators, natto/serra (both), horse chestnut and curmumin.

If you have high homocysteine ramp up b vitamins- folic acid and b12. Add TMG.

As well I’d monitor HSCRP which you can manage with an ARB along with blood pressure (sure you’re already doing this).

And of course if you want it removed you can always get a second opinion. 😊 I believe when looking at these cases I believe the treatment should reflect the quality of life you are looking for. Medical guidelines don’t “always” take that into account.

Most people your age aren’t as active or look like you, which I say as a huge compliment out of respect. Therefore medicating may not be the best path forward.

Hope the helps!

Here’s the study on the Pantoprazole.

Stay with the Natto and 75mg aspirin every day, you been taking both for over 20 years.

Also do body weight calves raises every day, especially when you driving or flying long distances.

He had 3 veins injected and what it did was collapsed them to let blood flow through other veins. It actually worked and looked good after awhile.
Oh wow I didn't know they can collapse in that treatment. I mean I know veins collapse but didn't think that treatment made them.collaps too

Taking the
Pantoprazole
Common brands: Protonix
For damaged esophugus from my bleeding ulcer.

Also do body weight calves raises every day, especially when you driving or flying long distances.
I get up and stretch out minimum every 2 to 3 hours. That should be done by anyone flying or driving long distance. Recently drove to Ostrava, Czech Republic. 14 and 1/2 drive. Stopped 4 times and walked around and stretched out for at least 20 minutes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131