over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your woman and your gear!

ton of threads on this.....

they will use ANYTHING they can against you when things are bad....

but when things are good.....they are the most trust worthy humans
on the planet....

I guess that sums it up......pretty simply....

my opinion is......keep your closet clean at all times.....

:cool:
Good advice right here

Get a prescription for test and gh. Tell her that's all you do.....hide everything else :cool:

From my experience.....NEVER HIDE SHIT
Had a wife....hid gear...thankfully got divorced

After the divorce I Meet new women and I told them I cycle and smoke a lil weed. I told every one of them I ain't stopping either and if there's a problem there's the door 👉
Honestly NONE of them Had a any problems UNTIL the arguments. Of course they resort directly to "roid rage" and I tell them no I am provoked into becoming this person lol. Arguments over.

I married my 2nd wife and she gave me 2 beautiful children all while on full blown cycles. Life is good because I didn't lie didn't hide anything.

I used to hide from my wife. But then it was easy just a 1-2 CCs a week. Then when I started competing it is way to much to hide from her so I just started to leave stuff in a drawer where she would see it. Now she knows that I do it. She doesn't really seem to care or understand much about but she knows I do it.

I think its best to keep anything that can be used against you to yourself

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

NEVER EVER TELL YOUR GF, WIFE, FRIENDS, etc.

Unless they have some sort of medical power of attorney where that info would be relevant to your life/death... I would never ever disclose.

Some of the divorces and breakups I've seen have been ruthless. All that "honesty" crap is legit just ammo.

No matter what.. if girls or friends ask, I say (in a friendly way):

"...is my medical history really that important to you?" Or some sort of banter like... "lets talk about your medical history too eh? lol" usually gets them off the case quick and it doesn't feel weird.

Dude, this advice will pay dividends. Trust me.

If they're not your MD or your lawyer... Don't ever disclose. Its none of their business.

Last edited:
I tell them about my script only but if they are powerlifting girls or CrossFiters they know and help shoot my gear.

I told my wife when I was confessing to being an alcoholic and a rec drug addict, and I added in the AAS part too. She wasn't a bit worried about the AAS part :eek:

It depends on what kind of person your girlfriend is.If she is open-minded,its ok to tell her,if she is not so,then you can tell her gradually,not one time out.She will respect what you do if she loves you.

Ever since my first pin I was upfront with every woman I dated ,never had any problems infact they all went to gym with me and loved the lifestyle a few even did cycles with me

Didn't see this posted anywhere so I thought I'd get your opinions or experience! Who all here is open with your significant other about your gear usage? Has anybody kept it a secret? Does she help you? Do you just not talk about it? I'm always curious about this as I've been in a long term relationship with the same girl for years now. I tell her everything. Including how I get my gear and why I use it. She's a nurse and helps me with injections occasionally. It's not a big deal in our relationship she just trusts that I know what I'm doing. What are your experiences???

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

My girl was the one who actually told me i should start aas, i was in to too many car accidents, dealt with back problems, nerve damage etc.... currently only running test but will eventually like to add gh, deca, and possibly tb500/ bpc157 for the healing and lubrication properties

Wife was against it at first. Then about 4 cycles in she wanted to try. So she did [harma grade winstrol V 6 mg a day. Turned out she had the AAS gene and ehr legs and delts were striated just bicycling 3 days a week and doing some dumbbell work. Then I stayed out late one night . Well we got onto an argument and she was mentally so I went into take a shower and rub one out. She showed up in the bathroom Alfred Hitchcock Psycho style with a pair of scissors and tried to cut my jimmy off. Ended up with her in the hamper and her not remembering what happened. She stopped the winni.

true story

Dont do it.

I leave you with this quote,
"you know no fiery like a scorn women."

My wife knows everything. The key to a good relationship is communication! She’s okay with me using just as long as I don’t rage out she’s fine with it! She even helps me with pining.

Been with mine 14 years, how I told her? I took a shot in front of her. No secrets

My wife prefers I don’t go crazy with tren, but she’s does a lot of my pinning. If things would go south and end up in court she smokes weed and I don’t, so I don’t think she would bring it up. We’re totally honest with each other I usually don’t hide anything.

All these "honest johns" make me lmao. I'm not saying there isn't a single woman alive that can't be trusted, but it's rare, really rare.

I don't need anybody to help me shoot, are you kidding me?? I don't date women who hulk up either, they are "hormonal" & moody enough naturally.

I believe it's all relative too. If you've got money, dick & game THEY ARE NOT GOING TO PART QUIETLY 9 TIMES OUT OF 10. Not only do they not want to lose it, they don't want anybody else to have it.
If you don't have much to lose then play your cards how ever you'd like, but if you do, don't be a vagina, be smart & keep your business to yourself. In the end it there is no benefit if she knows, just potential liability. You're not getting a "man of the year" award or an "honesty" trophy for telling her. Boundaries are healthy in countries & relationships, don't be afraid to keep & use them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131