trest test for celtic

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Hey brothers I told Celtics lab I test his trest and log it.

Celtic thank you for the trust and for giving the chance to test it for you.and thank you for all the other extra stuff u sent me.that was amazing.so before I go on I just want to say the swag is freaking great and the cranked OMG.two amazing products.you guys should try it really.

Now I'm not reading or read any other log for trest here.I want to feel what it does for me.I don't want to feel something cuz I read that others are getting this and that from it.in other words I want experience its effect then when I'm done with log I read the rest of the logs and compare to see if it was same as my findings

Ok so Monday I took my fist shot.I am doing 400mg test e with 1cc of trest(50mg) eod.in a few weeks I'm adding primo.so today is my second shot.

So far most noticeable effect is hunger increase
It really high.No pip at all.very smooth.also about 15min after injection I felt a bit of body temp rise.
In the gym strength is high but it was high already so I can't say it was the trest.but the energy spike in the gym is from the trest.

So that's all I can say for now.so stay tune for further updates.

Again thanks to celtics

Ok so far its been a week into the trest nothing really has changed much.just getting the hunger increase and slightly body temp. Rise at time of taking the shot.tomorrow is week two.lets see what changes.

I didn't forget you bro's:D ok I'm in week two.I started this week 50mg Ed.the hunger is just stupid crazy good:D sex drive is starting to climb very noticeable.this one is hard to explained but you have this amazing great feeling inside all the time its weird good.I'm loving it.strength I haven't notice any increase so far.but I stay very strong when off so when I'm on it take a bit for me to feel the strength increase.so far I'm liking it very much so :D

Last edited:
Ended week two.so far very happy.my strength is still high.has not gone down nor up.hunger still high .scary some times lol.mood is amazing.energy very noticeable.I'm finally getting some sleep.that alone is worth it to me :D
My skin is ok just face gets more oily than normal.sex drive is getting better by the day.:headbang:i did increase dose for this week.I did 1cc Ed for 5 days.week will be the same.one thing I can say about trest it is a lot like tren.it getting me lean and veins are popping out.except I can sleep and no sweating.

Last edited:
Hey pimp I see no One is giving this thread any love so I'll give you a shout out ;)

Sounds good, is 400mg test the only other thing you're on right? Any AI?

I'm liking the trest as well! Leaner and more vascular and I'm only one week in at 25 ed. Hunger is crazy as well! Will be following along!

Ended week two.so far very happy.my strength is still high.has not gone down nor up.hunger still high .scary some times lol.mood is amazing.energy very noticeable.I'm finally getting some sleep.that alone is worth it to me :D
My skin is ok just face gets more oily than normal.sex drive is getting better by the day.:headbang:i did increase dose for this week.I did 1cc Ed for 5 days.week will be the same.one thing I can say about trest it is a lot like tren.it getting me lean and veins are popping out.except I can sleep and no sweating.

Yeah pimp i thought it was alot like tren too, and if you have problems eating this is definitely a product you will want to get

Yeah pimp i thought it was alot like tren too, and if you have problems eating this is definitely a product you will want to get

Brother the eating is crazy. Like nothing i seen before

Brother the eating is crazy. Like nothing i seen before

Pimpman even more crazy i was eating almost out of control and remained lean i would be hungry within a hour after a meal like my body was just burning through calories

I thought the same thing that it was alot like tren without the acid reflux, hunger definitely increased.

Ha ha all good thanks man.yea just test e 400mg and soon the primo.no AI at all.so far no need for it at all.I have Pharmaceutical caber on hand might get on it just for fun but the trest got me horny as heck:D

Hey pimp I see no One is giving this thread any love so I'll give you a shout out ;)

Sounds good, is 400mg test the only other thing you're on right? Any AI?

Pimpman even more crazy i was eating almost out of control and remained lean i would be hungry within a hour after a meal like my body was just burning through calories

Me too man I tried to eat everything on site for a few days and I think I got leaner :D I just did it for few days though cuz I got to start the primo Royale soon so got to stay lean :D

Curious about the trest myself..seems like you could use it off season or pre contest?

Man every day I'm liking this trest more and more.even though I'm eating clean most of the time.the other times I'm not u can eat anything and the trest keeps you lean.I'm shocked :eek: hunger is still there but has not gotten worse.libido OMFG shit is stupid ridiculous.I'm not joking either.strength is not too much difference gone up slightly but I'm ok with that I'm strong enough not looking to lift the world.over all I will do trest again.I said before its like tren only thing I feel tren gives way more strength

Hunger is good, comparable to EQ? GHRP2/6? What else did you notice? Body recomp?

I am glad you are liking trest pimp.. I am on my 3rd day 100mg of trest..damn it;s strong at 100mg..for a while I stopped getting all the energy from it at 50mg..but went up to 100 and it feels even better from when i started last year...I think after a while you get use to a certain dose and have to go higher...I hope this never becomes illegal man I could not live without it..3rd day and I feel on top of the world..you would never think a hormone can make you feel this great..I feel blessed to a have this hormone and that i can offer it to everyone so help them out in this crazy world of ours..

Last edited:
Bump for the trest
Started 1 wk at 50
bumped up to 100 on back day and the pumps were crazy, right on the edge of unbearable. At 100 felt it really inhibited my hit warmup on the stepmill, calfs were getting pumps and cardio didn't quite feel right. Think 100 is too high for me.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Bump for the trest
Started 1 wk at 50
bumped up to 100 on back day and the pumps were crazy, right on the edge of unbearable. At 100 felt it really inhibited my hit warmup on the stepmill, calfs were getting pumps and cardio didn't quite feel right. Think 100 is too high for me.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

I have to agree even though I felt my best today that I did in months.I think if you gonna do 100mg maybe EOD might be safer the 100mg daily ...by the end of the day it to much

Ok boys sorry its been so long but I wont let Celtics down on my review.
I'm done with the trest.let me tell you I absolutely loved it.i will definitely get more from Celtics and run it again.towards then end my huge appetite went down but I looked awesome.it keeped me lean as hell while on it no matter what I ate.mind you I didn't eat crap all the time.but I did have my good share of it.

Celtics great product my friend. Very happy with it.thank you for such great product brother

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131