over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle Ideas

LJack

Registered
I am looking to run something into/through summer, starting soon. I have quite a bit of experience/knowledge in the area, but I'll admit not as much as some of these guys. I haven't run any real stuff (aside from a few PH cycles here and there) for over a year. As a matter of fact, I have been pretty content to train natty but could use the help right now. I suffered a shoulder injury last year and, while the pain is lessened, I still have issues with it and will be getting an mri in a few weeks. I just havent been able to train all bodyparts/exercises with the animal like intensity I used to, and went through a bit of depression for a bit.
I'm choosing the exercises my body is ok with and would like some of the intra-joint sodium-agonist and collagen-promoting capacities of my good ol' friends. Because my cycle would run a while, I would likely be switching compounds a couple times. I've only run deca once, a few years ago, so I would like to include it, and possibly tren at some point, as well as EQ. --I know you guys are thinking I am going overboard already :) -- I would like to run Test E and Deca for about 6 weeks, followed by test and EQ for closer to 8-10 weeks, take a couple week break to allow baseline levels to come down to half, and switch to Sust, theoretically for the difference in esthers saturation. Since the best way to use Sust is to somewhat front-load, I could throw in the tren at each poke. Also, it allows a sufficient break between deca and tren since they are both nandrolone based hormones....or maybe switch to the Sust and EQ together since I hear great things about front-loading EQ as well.
I'm sorry for the rambling, I'm just letting the ideas fly. Also, I might start off with 50mg Dbol for 3-4 weeks (I'm not a big fan of long oral usage).

Slow down, friend. That all seems a little overthought. It seems like you want to use every type of gear in this one cycle.

Why not just pick just 1 testosterone to stick with throughout the cycle, 1 anabolic EQ or Deca, and 1 oral you like?..
Save some for your next cycle (which should be sust+tren+EQ):D

Last edited:
lol I knew someone was going to tell me to take some Ritalin. I don't want to use every anabolic out there. As a matter of fact, I have left out more than I have included. I have done my share of reading and consulting with a past training partner of mine (who was a pretty accomplished NPC Bodybuilder, winning one state title, and top 5 in another state), and have come to gather from many different opinions and approaches that your body adjusts to compounds fairly quickly. Also, this could end up being a little longer, like 14-16 weeks. I have heard of some of the positive and side effects of deca, and dont know if I want to run it for that long. The joint-supporting characteristics of deca and eq are what made me put them at the top of the list. I also have heard that rotating compounds can help you move forward without needing to go right into higher doses.
And for the record, Sus, tren, and eq sound pretty sweet together...size, vascularity, strength....hmmm

First Cycle, right? Stick with a Test only cylce I wouldn't go over 500mg a week, althought 250mg would be very good aswell.

If you must stack, than just add some D-bol maybe 30mg a day as a kick start for like 4 weeks. You will see great gains on just The Test, but either way take it slow, you have your whole life ahead of you. don't try to get it all into your first cylcle.

First Cycle, right? Stick with a Test only cylce I wouldn't go over 500mg a week, althought 250mg would be very good aswell.

If you must stack, than just add some D-bol maybe 30mg a day as a kick start for like 4 weeks. You will see great gains on just The Test, but either way take it slow, you have your whole life ahead of you. don't try to get it all into your first cylcle.

X2

I know you said you haven't used for about a year due to an injury, So like the gym, ease into this. A couple questions tho:
How old are you?
What are your goals?
What's your training like?
Diet?
How long have you been back in the gym?

For the animal like intensity you're looking for, their are OTC supps you can buy. I currently take Jack3d, I feel like I can lift the freaking building...after my workout. You don't want to jump into AAS if you're just back in the gym... my 2 cents

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws