Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wanting to harden up a little, here's what I have in mind:

Winny

Weeks 1-3 50mg/EOD
Weeks 4-8 75mg/EOD
Week 9 50mg/EOD

Heard EQ helps with vascularity, is this true? Was thinking about adding this also, maybe 300-400mg/week

Also thinking about throwing a test in there, any thoughts?

Wanting to harden up, not bloat.

27, 5'10, 208, diet is high in protein, moderate carbs, training split is legs, chest, rest, back, shoulders, arms, rest, repeat.

Any help is appreciated

should I add test cyp, prop, or en? If so, what doses do you guys think per week?

once again, thanks

Since you wanted hardness. Run Test prop, Masteron or Tren Ace and Anavar. That is hardness.

I think you need to study more what AAS does. To correct the above post, AAS doesn't get you harder without the right diet.

I think you need to study more what AAS does. To correct the above post, AAS doesn't get you harder without the right diet.

Pesty, you mean that taking AAS isnt the where the magic is!

I understand this 100%
I know that taking AAS will yield little benfit if the diet isn't right. I've posted my diet on a different thread, but so nobody has to jump:

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 2 pc wheat toast, 3 sausage, glass fat free milk, protein shake
Meal 2 (snack): banana/apple
Meal 3: (varies) grilled chicken breast or grilled chicken salad or 8 oz steak with sweet potatoe and protein shake
Meal 4 (snack): banana/apple
Meal 5: same as 3
Meal 6 (snack): fruit and protein shake

I know this isn't the ideal harden diet, any help?

not a bad diet. carbs are influential in the delivery of protein tho, so if i were to change anything i would add some whole grain whole wheat food a lil with each meal. some omegas also aid in fat loss not a bad addition.but as far as the aas are concerned i think when its mentioned that more knowledge is needed its more than just "dont you know you can cut just by diet" its also. "yes tren and masteron will harden you but do you know what else they do to your body, and how to take them?" tren is awesome it will harden you make you strong as superman but as mean as the hulk. to some people this increased aggression is too much (ie newbies) and masteron is even worse i cant be around my friend on that stuff i tell him to call me when hes done his cycle..lol.. but furthermore tren needs a test if you ever want to see your balls again. it will shut you down almost immediately.and tho tren doesnt convert to estrogen it can increase the estrogenic affects of other steroids. so anti estrogen will be needed or better yet an inhibitor like arimidex. masteron on the other hand has slight estrogen blocking affects to it. im saying all this to educate you a lil bit but to also say there is definitely more your going to want to know about the so called "hardening" steroids. take what people on these boards say with a grain of salt. people here only want people who use juice to be more educated so noone is harmed and the reputation of aas users arent those idiots on the jersey shore lol. if your only worried about bloat stick with some test and eq and take anti estrogen's threw out the cycle till more knowledge is gained about the more powerful steroids. good luck on your next cycle bro hope you reach your goals..

I understand this 100%
I know that taking AAS will yield little benfit if the diet isn't right. I've posted my diet on a different thread, but so nobody has to jump:

Meal 1: 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 2 pc wheat toast, 3 sausage, glass fat free milk, protein shake
Meal 3: (varies) grilled chicken breast or grilled chicken salad or 8 oz steak with sweet potatoe and protein shake

I know this isn't the ideal harden diet, any help?[/QUOTE]

Yea, throw that diet out the window. Horrible for getting leaner. Stay off AAS, until you know more about nutrition.You can get bigger muscles and be leaner, just by knowing a better DIET.

I understand this 100%

I know this isn't the ideal harden diet, any help?

to me that looks like only 1.9k cals your main meal is looking at 60 grams of protein around 20 or more grams of fat and only 30 carbs. maybe keep it to around 40grams of protein each meal.

My bad bro. i assume his diet is pretty good UNTIL....he posted his foods of the day. :eek:

Yea, throw that diet out the window. Horrible for getting leaner. Stay off AAS, until you know more about nutrition.You can get bigger muscles and be leaner, just by knowing a better DIET.

Thank you. I've been trying to find some info for a better diet because as stated earlier, I know this isn't ideal. I live in a very small town and there really isn't anyone here who knows much about this area. We have a high population of senior citizens and the docs around here develop food plans for their age group. What is your take on carb cycling? Is that something that would help? This is why I'm here, to learn some things you guys know.

Thank you. I've been trying to find some info for a better diet because as stated earlier, I know this isn't ideal. I live in a very small town and there really isn't anyone here who knows much about this area. We have a high population of senior citizens and the docs around here develop food plans for their age group. What is your take on carb cycling? Is that something that would help? This is why I'm here, to learn some things you guys know.

Some guys like it, I personally don't do it. My advice, hire an online trainer like Alex Azarian, Shelby, Phil Hernon, Mountaindog, Magnum, Dave19. These guys know their stuff about diets and don't charge alot. You will grow and get leaner through your diets.

Some guys like it, I personally don't do it. My advice, hire an online trainer like Alex Azarian, Shelby, Phil Hernon, Mountaindog, Magnum, Dave19. These guys know their stuff about diets and don't charge alot. You will grow and get leaner through your diets.

Thanks again, I've been looking into Alex and Shelby as BigChef mentioned their names. I will check the others out too, thanks

Thanks again, I've been looking into Alex and Shelby as BigChef mentioned their names. I will check the others out too, thanks

Also, dont forget Mike Wonzy, weight78 He doesnt advertise himself on the boards but DO NOT over look him. Very knowlegdable, personal and experience guy as well.

much appreciation for everyone who is pointing me in the right direction

I understand this 100%

I know this isn't the ideal harden diet, any help?[/QUOTE]

x2

Please don't comment if it's going to consist of X2 with nothing else.

Not trying to sound like a dick, but I also agree with what Pesty and others have said and am looking into one of these guys for a nutrition plan. I've posted my thanks to them in agreement with this diet as crap and asked for help, they gave it to me. They didn't put X2, they actually responded with quality posts that will help.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity