over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Running with the Bull

saps

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A little log to keep myself accountable.
After years in the Powerlifting Game I decided to switch over this year and I thought I was going to do my 1st comp last month. Unfortunately I developed severe GI problems [something I've been dealing with off and on for a couple years now]. 3 days in the hospital and dropping 12lbs over that time period just a month before the comp forced me to opt out. That was September and since then I've been cruising on just 175mg of test a week. So needless to say I've dropped a few more lbs even since my hospital stay in September.
At any rate now its time to grow again. For the past several years I've been cruising on low dose test and when it was time to blast I'd usually just add in masteron and tren. But for this go around since I'm down on size I'm going for a higher test run than I've done in 3 years. I'm using GearSquad's GB Test-E @ 1ml [300mg] EOD. I'll do this thru the New Year and then access where I wanna go from there. I'll likely either just keep blasting with test for a few months or lower my test and add in my favs mast and tren. I have ErgoPep's as well GHRP6 and MOD GRF 1-29 as well which I use 2-3 times a day depending if I'm training or not. I just ran out of DES and won't be getting more at least not in the next 6 weeks.
So its an ultra-basic G of test a week pack the lbs back on blast.
I'm fairly detailed when it comes to recorded by pins as well as my workouts. But not my diet. So I won't be doing daily diet logging like others do.
Basically I have 2-4 protein shakes a day which are either True Protein's WPI or Muscle Milk or the two mixed. I have a 6 egg omelet with ham cheese and spinach most days. Oatmeal almost daily. 6-12 oz of either fish, beef or chicken most days. Usually one sandwich a day with whole wheat bread and about a half pound of turkey or ham and maybe some cheese. There's other stuff too but honestly who cares right now.

So I started my pins Sunday Nov 27. 300mg into my right tri. I do most of my pins in my arms or delts. I've found it does work for size increases. I can tell the Bull is potent because I already had a bit of test flu today. I've always been a fast responder with longer esters. I once gained 13lbs in my first two weeks of a test-tren cycle. But that was when I ate like a powerlifter so it was handfuls of nuts with milk in between meals.

I'll probably throw part of my workouts in here too. Not the whole thing because that's not always relevant. As a former powerlifter I still like to measure progress via my lifts.

Oh yeah I'm taking all the usual suspects for supps too: Fish Oil, Zinc and Magnesium, Various B and other vitamins, Joint Formula and liver support.

I'd like to have pics or vids up however, I live in a proportionally small town and I'm not the same skin color as most of the inhabitants so even a face block isn't going to be helpful since one of the few guys my color at my size around. Safety first you know. Perhaps I can bundle up in sweats or something?

That's it for now more to come later

Oh yeah todays workout was mostly chest. From my PL days I always do some kinda upper back work with any chest or shoulder day. My main exercise today was 45º Incline Press worked up to 365 for a single. 315x6 and 225x20. I'll consider these before numbers since I did just start the blast yesterday with the first hit. Did other exercises too but these are the ones I'll measure progress with.

For perspective on tren this summer I was at 405 and 315x10or11 so there certainly has been some regression but not that bad for a couple months on TRT dosing.

Weight is starting at 218 down from 230 in September prior to the aforementioned illness. Worse yet though I'm down 12 on the scale I bet its closer to 15 of muscle and I've added some fat too.

Oh well thats what the blast is for I suppose.

Squats today worked up to 500.
Here's a funny story. I have really inflexible shoulders from all the years of PL. As such I usually only squat these days with a safety squat bar but today I was at the gym that doesn't have one. So it was regular straight bar. What I do as a substitute is put my hands thru the plate grip on the 45's and hold the bar that way. So I look like a crucifix position basically. Well after hitting 500 and I walking it forward only I moved forward and the bar didn't. It slipped off my unchalked upper back and crashed down. My spotter was white as a ghost and I just burst out laughing. The front desk guy came running. I said sorry and that everything was fine. Eventually my spotter joined me in laughter. Gosh its been years since I've dropped a bar in training. No one was hurt so it was all good times.

Didn't train the last two days due to the 'test flu' that seems to have abaited. Here's something funny [though I've heard of this with others too] since starting my blast my acne, which seemed to get worse on my cruise, has decreased. I'm sure there is a scientific reason for this. Frankly, I don't care why just that I'm more clear on my chest and shoulders.

Rack pulls from below the knee/top odd the shin 545. I know that's weak but I have a weak low back and the disc problems don't help. I think I pulled my lat on these, which sucks but oh well. Hard to tell about the bull, normally after five days of enanthate there wouldn't be much difference but my strength seems up, weight hadn't really moved yet despite eating a kit more than before but again it's only been five days. Looks like I won't be braking JJB1s 8lbs in 8 days mark.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Well the test is definitely kickin in. Its high noon on the flag pole every time I wake up. When I was cruising my sex drive was reduced to just a couple times a week [in hindsight my cruise dose was too low but I tried it to improve some of my blood profile numbers]. Now I'm almost backing to counting the number of times a day me and the mrs get it on. Yeah good old test, so many benefits outside the gym :D

Workout was Incline 365x2, 315x5, 225x23 and then of course I did other stuff. Hard to gauge how much weight I have or haven't gained. I step on the scale one number, step off and right back on and a different number so I think I need a new scale. Seems like 1-2lbs the first week which I suppose is average for week 1 of an enanthate run. Hoping for big things in this next week as I tend to really notice enanthates week 2; though most say 4-5 weeks I see it earlier per se.
BTW test flu lasted till about day5 and my 3rd pin. So odd how much clearer my skin is now on the G of test as opposed to less than 200mg, same amount of exemastane too. Not a complaint just a happy oddity.
**note to self do more rotator work or you will get injured

what is wrong with a 500#+ rack pull. doesn't sound weak, injuries or not

Thanks cm, I suppose when you've been a bit higher up the food chain you still remember the glory days.

Anyway, I must thank you cm for that video you did with the safety squats. I went to the other gym that has that bar and did them today. After warmups it was 605x2, 515x6 and 425x10. The combination of the better bar and I suppose the bull starting to kick had me 105lbs and 1 rep up from last week. With all due respect to the Bull I've give more credit to the bar for now. I know cm you put another bar or something so you can grasp right in front of you; I just grabbed onto the rack itself. It wasn't a great grip either but I suppose I was doing that more for balance than anything else.
Anyway did some reverse hypers and calves and for the first time ever [thanks to a thread I saw here in PM] I did some adduction and abduction. It was different but I think it will have carryover to my squat and overall thigh appearance.

So thanks again to cm for the motivation. I got my sites set on your 625x5, I hope to be there by Xmas with a little help from the Bull.

you got it brother^^

I also had a herniated disc earlier in the year, so I did alter some exercises to include some balance help as you see
When I did this it made me focus a little differently, and the experience was pretty bad going through the pain, but the overall analysis of what i was doing was helpful

gets some vids/pics up of the lifts. love to see it

you got it brother^^

I also had a herniated disc earlier in the year, so I did alter some exercises to include some balance help as you see
When I did this it made me focus a little differently, and the experience was pretty bad going through the pain, but the overall analysis of what i was doing was helpful

gets some vids/pics up of the lifts. love to see it

Hear you on that one. My L4 L5 and S1 are all about 3-4mm tall whereas they should be 18-22mm like my L1-L3; that's probably why I used to be 5'9" :(. I was told to quit the PL so I kinda did; but not really. Deads are the worst for me but squats [knock on wood] I'm hanging in there so far.

I definitely think I can get a video. Its so damn cold in my gym that I need to bundle in sweats and a hoodie to stay warm. I also have to put the hoodie up or the SS Bar does lay comfortably on my traps. This will keep my self private enough. You'll have to wait a week though as I only do legs once a week.

Thanks as always for the support :)

Wasted on an hour+ at the gym doing some shoulder and arm stuff. My elbows are seriously in bad shape. Don't even feel like notating it here. Chalk this one up to just a bad day; hey it happens

Woke up completely drenched. I havent had night sweats like this since my last G of test run and that was with tren. I always thought it was the tren. Then I switched to low test run tren and the sweats were gone. Now on test only I'm getting the sweats. Maybe it was the test all along:confused:

couple more weeks researching with gearsquad and you will definitely be having more good days then bad.
elbows I think are the worst. I had mine killing me today when I was squating.
had me looking down at them between sets like i was going to see something sticking out or something.
I think i might go for some of that nandrol-joint from gs, but it destroys some other things for me. It might get to the point where I have to accept lowered this and that for comfort
arm days suck:fo:d-smil

couple more weeks researching with gearsquad and you will definitely be having more good days then bad.
elbows I think are the worst. I had mine killing me today when I was squating.
had me looking down at them between sets like i was going to see something sticking out or something.
I think i might go for some of that nandrol-joint from gs, but it destroys some other things for me. It might get to the point where I have to accept lowered this and that for comfort
arm days suck:fo:d-smil

You know cm we are so alike here. I actually never do arms. Its the old powerlifter in me I suppose. But yeah to directly train triceps is murder on me. Even with sleeves I cannot and do not do any sort of extensions at all ever. I did some machine dips and then went onto some band pushdowns and even with the sleeves the band pushdowns were tearing me apart. The fact that I'm pinning my tris too made them sore as hell. Though I swear my arms are up an inch just from the volume of oil.
But yeah I totally hear you on the nandy. I want to run the tren as we all know its the shizzle. But I'm seriously thinking I need to back burner that and go with some npp at least for a good couple months. All the damn fish oil and even the joint formula stuff is not really healing me up.
GH yeah I know. Perhaps with my tax $ but that's still a couple months away.

Also yeah like I said awhile back I cannot hold a standard bar for squats do to shoulder and elbow pains. That's why I love the Safety Bar. And don't think I forgot about that video you wanted; its coming tuesday :cool:
BTW sounds like you weren't using the Safety bar for squats :( I promised myself not to squat without it anymore.

Oh yeah and I know I have a tear in my left bicep or brachialis. Its just so damn frustrating so be starting a blast with injuries. So sure I'll focus on squatting and maybe with the GS Bull get back to 700 for reps. But that's a sad comparison to doing 30lb db curls in utter pain. A year ago I was hammer/pin wheel curling 100's [this might be where the brachialis injury started of course] and progressively the main is just worse. There's no ART within 3 hours of me so once every 6 months I do make the 6 hour round trip to get some done. Maybe I'll do this week but this is getting ridiculous.

Anyway, upwards and onwards. Thanks as always for the support cm

Last edited:
That would be squats not pulls actually. I don't even pull from the floor anymore. I'll do racks but thats a different universe.

Did chest today and again a one rep improvement up to 365x3 on the incline.
Problem was I barely should move my arms/shoulders when I arrived. I lathered up pec-delt tie-in with liniment, same for my elbows then put the sleeves on, I did endless sets of 135 just of 3 reps as well as some external rotation exercises.
Despite the improvement I really think I need to back off the chest pressing for a week or two and focus on them rotators and just heal my soreness dissipate. Going to lacrosse ball roll out by pec-delt.

Oh and how can I forget, after the inclines I went to plate loading bench and that was killing my elbows with the sleeves on. This is just underscoring my immediate need for some npp which I will definitely be getting from GS. I'm taking fish oil and joint stuff with a shovel and its not really reversing my condition. Pray the nandy helps

Hit the Safety Squats again today and yes the vids are uploading to you tube now. I was up 3 reps at 605, 1 at 515 and 2 reps at 425 from last week. So whether that's adaptation of the Bull starting to kick who knows and who cares.
Did some reverse hypers and other boring stuff too.
Now having scene the vids myself I'm kinda surprised and maybe its just the angle but it doesn't look like I'm going down as far as I think I'm going down. Granted I have a wide stance by I swear on my kids I'm thinking I need to drop lower. Again maybe it the angle with the camera closer to my butt than my knees but I was surprised how high these look.

I didn't video the 515 though I should have on rep 5 I stood up and back I guess and the bar totally moved on me and my spotter had to adjust. I stood there for several second getting reset and I was already gased but I always try and improve on last weeks numbers so.

The 425 I tried what cm does with a regular bar in front of me instead of just holding the power rack itself. I did find this more comfortable and easier to hold onto but I did find I had to take a small step back and if you watch the 605 video I don't have to step back. 605x5 pretty much puts me in position to where I'm think 700 next week but I don't wanna step back and I have to find a way to do it, cm's bar trick works but I need the step back. Holding the rack is not secure at all. I'll figure it out. Anyway my apologies to the IPF purists for my depth but I'm still on the road back. I will say this is a PR for me without tren in me. Lord in heaven where I'd be with some Sparty Tren :eek:. All in good time.

Enjoy the vids, at the rate I'm progressing they might actually be impressive come January:rolleyes:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws