over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite Way to Use GH for Fat Loss?

smackthatAAS

Registered
I'm thinking something along the lines of 5iu's per day but this is my first run with GH so I was looking for some input.

Lab rat is currently running 450mg Tren and 100mg Test weekly. He's going to use Eli's.

I was thinking giving him 2.5iu first thing in the morning and do cardio when he can while fasted. Maybe have a meal post cardio or continue the fast.

Then take another 2.5iu pre-weights and just pound some food PWO.

Also, have some DNP on hand so I may throw that in for a week or so.

Sounds like a plan. Just keep the carbs low.

Good plan. I would continue the fast post cardio for at least an hour. Non training days I'd take second dose pre bed after consuming a non carb super or better yet when you wake to piss

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I take mine around fasted times for fat loss, before morning cardio on an empty stomach and again would be pre bed with last last meal say at 9 or even better like sammy says when you wake for a piss.

'I' would split 5iu to 3 shots one before cardio one pre work out and one when i wake for a piss

I take cjc1295w/odac and ghrp2 both at 100mcg,wait 20 minutes take 2 iu of black tops[had to work my way up] before workout first thing in morning fasted and again before bed work great,but adding the peps increases sides a lot.

I take cjc1295w/odac and ghrp2 both at 100mcg,wait 20 minutes take 2 iu of black tops[had to work my way up] before workout first thing in morning fasted and again before bed work great,but adding the peps increases sides a lot.

This is probably about the best bang for buck protocol

I'm thinking something along the lines of 5iu's per day but this is my first run with GH so I was looking for some input.

Lab rat is currently running 450mg Tren and 100mg Test weekly. He's going to use Eli's.

I was thinking giving him 2.5iu first thing in the morning and do cardio when he can while fasted. Maybe have a meal post cardio or continue the fast.

Then take another 2.5iu pre-weights and just pound some food PWO.

Also, have some DNP on hand so I may throw that in for a week or so.

The first time I used gh I ran it at 3iu and felt like it helped burn fat.

Good plan. I would continue the fast post cardio for at least an hour. Non training days I'd take second dose pre bed after consuming a non carb super or better yet when you wake to piss

I've been following this cardio protocol. Used to,have a shake when I for home but now I shower and get ready for work so an hour or so later. Seems to be working well.

Non training in evening I also take pre bed. 2 hours after dinner and I try to wait to have my pro fats and fiber shake least 30 mins post hgh.

I want to try adding peps in myself. 2-3 times a day I could manage.

I would do it first time in the morning and peptides for the rest of the day.

I would do it first time in the morning and peptides for the rest of the day.

If anything I'd do peps all day then gh pre bed. Give the gh time to clear the system

Noted, thanks. I'll probably throw some full day fasts in as well.

I take mine around fasted times for fat loss, before morning cardio on an empty stomach and again would be pre bed with last last meal say at 9 or even better like sammy says when you wake for a piss.

'I' would split 5iu to 3 shots one before cardio one pre work out and one when i wake for a piss

You guys notice better fat loss taking pre bed even while at rest - ie while not being able to utilize fatty acids?

How long does it take for fatty acids to peak in blood stream. I've seen anywhere from 1-2 hours so 90 minutes seems to be the consensus...

Do you mean from HGH?

So based on this should we be waiting 60-90 minutes after hgh to do fasted cardio for the best results?

Do you mean from HGH?

So based on this should we be waiting 60-90 minutes after hgh to do fasted cardio for the best results?

Yes

Do you mean from HGH?

Yeah.

It takes time for the GH to liberate fatty acids and especially for the amount of fatty acids liberated to peak.

I'm going to try waking up 1.5 hrs before I normally do and pin. I've always pinned then did my cardio like 10 minutes later. Guess I'll be setting my alarm for 3:45.
I've never tried it this way. Should be interesting now that I'm back on pharma.

I would split 5iu to 3 shots one before cardio one pre work out and one when i wake for a piss

I workout in evening so my pwo meal is late. I'd have to do peps/gh at like 10pm, only about an hour after eating. Would this be a waste?

What's the benefit of the middle of the night dose?

Also, if I do 3 doses I might just bump it up 2iu per doses just bc.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear