over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Amount of growth

msc173

Registered
How much is to much growth and should there be a blast cruise like hormones?.... Precontest I ran 10 ius 5 days a week and grew nicely pretty watery but now that I'm shedding the water I am seeing how much I grew let me know what people's thoughts because I was thinking of taking 10 ius 5 days a week year round

This tells me you don't even check your blood glucose levels. Running 10ius all year long will increase your bgl. Run high doses of hgh long enough and there's a possibility you can become a type 2 diabetic. This is part of the reason why you need to blast and cruise hgh and come off it once a year for 6-8 weeks.

Plan on getting everything done once shows over.... Still learning thanks for the info

This tells me you don't even check your blood glucose levels. Running 10ius all year long will increase your bgl. Run high doses of hgh long enough and there's a possibility you can become a type 2 diabetic. This is part of the reason why you need to blast and cruise hgh and come off it once a year for 6-8 weeks.

How often do you suggest checking glucose? Daily ?? Monthly??

How often do you suggest checking glucose? Daily ?? Monthly??

At least twice a week on hgh. First you want to know what your baseline bgl is, so check our bgl first thing in the morning before taking in any carbs. After you've established that, the best thing you can do is take your gh on an empty stomach in the morning and wait an hour and check your bgl again to see what your levels are. In most cases your bgl will increase. The amount it increases depends on how much gh you take and how much insulin your pancreas secretes. If bgl gets too high for too long, organ damage and other nasty side effects can appear.

Last edited:

Hey jm, wont running insulin along side the gh keep your bgl in check?

Hey jm, wont running insulin along side the gh keep your bgl in check?

Yes it will. However, you can't run slin all year long w/o breaks. Insulin resistance leads to many health problems.

Can this outcome be seen with CJC(w/DAC) alongside GHRP-2? What are the noticeable indicators?

That is some very usefull information JM I have always had a problem with low blood sugar if I dont eat something every two hours. GH only makes this worse I have to eat constantly day and nite when using GH and I never stay on it for more than 8 months without taking a break at which time I usually switch to tesamorelin for 6 to 8 weeks which works great for me I am however concernd about having elevated IGF levels all year long year after year?
I would be interested what you have to say about that.

That is some very usefull information JM I have always had a problem with low blood sugar if I dont eat something every two hours. GH only makes this worse I have to eat constantly day and nite when using GH and I never stay on it for more than 8 months without taking a break at which time I usually switch to tesamorelin for 6 to 8 weeks which works great for me I am however concernd about having elevated IGF levels all year long year after year?
I would be interested what you have to say about that.

I am hypoglycemic as well. Gh actually increases my bgl, however after years of carefully monitoring my bgl with a glucose meter both on an empty stomach and after eating, on average my bgl never increases more than 10 points. I guess I'm lucky that way as some peoples' bgl can increase 20+points on gh. As for the elevated igf, here's something to think about both good and bad. Elevated igf means that the cell turnover rate is faster which means injuries heal much faster and skin regenerates faster as well. However, scientists say that we have a set number of times that cells can turnover in our lifetime. After that limit, the cells don't turnover and we ultimately die. I believe that this is still theory based however but if true, in a way, gh can cut our lives short. Elevated igf levels also mean that your chance of cancer increases once a malignant mass or tumor forms in your body. Hgh and peps are a double edged sword in this regard.

Thanks so much for the info I will get my glucose meter out and start using it again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131