over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lab results from BruceGroups black top HGH

-TOXIC-

Banned
My buddy shot 10iu intramuscular and had blood drawn a little less than 3 hours later. Told the Doctor to do a IGF-1 test and a hgh serum test. Problem is none of his numbers are anything I've ever heard of. On his paperwork there is no "HGH SERUM" values. Or anything with even a mid 20s number. Anyone know what this stuff means??

I'm no expert on this stuff but it looks like that is the serum GH reading. Not too good.

I was thinking the opposite. His is above a 8.2 ng/ml while an average persons gh is 2 ng/ml.

Your value 0.1!
Where is your igf?
I dont understand why sources put this crap out without testing themselves.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If this shit is bunk/fake Brucegroup is going to be doing something about the 20+ kits I've ordered. Im not saying it is until we can determine these numbers but I already have a bad feeling...

If he is a 0.1 after taking 10iu like told to, wtf is going on here??!

His Doc says they haven't got the IFG levels back yet.

To me, this is gibberish bc I can't even compare a single number to what all the other guys post about… in the mid 20s. We aren't even in the same ballpark with a .01 so really what the fuck...

Last edited:
Median value(non exogenous source) is 2 and under.

You were 0.1

Median value(non exogenous source) is 2 and under.

You were 0.1
So what Im trying to get at is… if all these other guys are posting numbers in the mid 20s.. 25.8, 27.6 ect, ect and mine is POINT ZERO ONE, is that the same test number we are looking for? Meaning its fake??

So what Im trying to get at is… if all these other guys are posting numbers in the mid 20s.. 25.8, 27.6 ect, ect and mine is POINT ZERO ONE, is that the same test number we are looking for? Meaning its fake??

Yes

I find it hard to believe that the .1 is the same number that should be in the mid 20s. Not saying its fake or not fake. I mean hell, even a 4.2 or 9.7 would be then comparable and we could call them fake but a damn .1?

Just trying to get to the bottom of this before I call Brucegroups kits fake.

this is why i started to only fun hyge's with valid serial numbers on them. Got tired of playing russian roulette with ordering hgh. havent had a single issue yet but i ran into this with blue tops last year.

Just trying to get to the bottom of this before I call Brucegroups kits fake.

I understand your frustration.

Its one of two things:

1 - bad lab test
2 - bad gear

There really is no other option assuming testing protocol was followed. 10iu medial delt - test 3ish hours later.

You tested in the normal range - which means you did not get a bump in serum hgh values.

Has anyone else tested this brand of hgh and posted results?

If not, then why would you assume its NOT bad gear?

If you go through his sponsor thread he has hundreds of positive reviews and never 1 bad one. He's a very trusted source for powders and his lab tests on his testosterone is fantastic. But you're right, we should not just assume his hgh kits are good bc everything else has been.

If you go through his sponsor thread he has hundreds of positive reviews and never 1 bad one. He's a very trusted source for powders and his lab tests on his testosterone is fantastic. But you're right, we should not just assume his hgh kits are good bc everything else has been.

All that means zilch. Your results show that. Besides, no one is really testing the oils so as long as theyre something...people will think its great. GH is hit or miss and as we have found over the last couple years, most miss.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Wow! that's super disappointing. I haven't tried his "GH" but I really expected better results.

Last edited:
I have never seen a test reuslt look like that.
How did your friend go about it? and where is that result from?

All the test I have seen done here are through labcorp.

Maybe this is another lab? or another type of hgh serum test?
I have just never seen one like it. and where is the IGF result listed?
It should be on there also, if your friend had both tested.

Test should be "growth hormone serum level", test results within normal limits 0.0-2.9. A result of say 25.5 or 21.4 would indicate real product. Some people high responders would respond to same valid product at 29.0, another person a low responder would have a result 17.9 from same product.
Now with your results I am unclear because it doesn't spell out "growth serum level". That being the case IF it is a GH serum level it would indicate an bunk product containing absolutely ZERO GH. So clarify with lab, is it a "serum growth hormone level". Keep us posted

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131