advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides with HGH for synergistic effects.

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I remember a while ago Datbtrue was saying it's best to take your GHRH and GHRP then take your HGH for a synergistic effect. I think he said the reasoning was because you want the Exogenesis HGH active when the pituitary is already pumping natural GH from the peptides. So my question is does the HGH always need to be taken right after a peptide shot or what if let's say in the morning you take your peptides followed by 3iu HGH subQ.. The HGH will be in your system for 12 hours after a subq shot so let's say five or six hours later you take another peptide shot is that fine or is it still recommended to use half the dose of HGH with the first peptide shot and the other half with the second peptide shot. Thanks

I remember a while ago Datbtrue was saying it's best to take your GHRH and GHRP then take your HGH for a synergistic effect. I think he said the reasoning was because you want the Exogenesis HGH active when the pituitary is already pumping natural GH from the peptides. So my question is does the HGH always need to be taken right after a peptide shot or what if let's say in the morning you take your peptides followed by 3iu HGH subQ.. The HGH will be in your system for 12 hours after a subq shot so let's say five or six hours later you take another peptide shot is that fine or is it still recommended to use half the dose of HGH with the first peptide shot and the other half with the second peptide shot. Thanks

I prefer taking my GHRP/GHRH Then take my HGH 10-20 minutes later. I would rather do this 2-3 times a day with smaller HGH doses after my GH peptides so the synthetic HGH can ride the GH peptide pulse.

I prefer taking my GHRP/GHRH Then take my HGH 10-20 minutes later. I would rather do this 2-3 times a day with smaller HGH doses after my GH peptides so the synthetic HGH can ride the GH peptide pulse.

But if the exo GH is still active in your system wouldn't it ride the pulse still if you just shot the peps? Or is there something about maybe the first initial dose of the GH being important.

Also if you are using exo HGH two times per day there really is no point in using CJC with Dac right? Because if HGH reduces GHRH's effects by 80% and you have exo HGH in your system for the majority of the day it's not really worth it correct?

But if the exo GH is still active in your system wouldn't it ride the pulse still if you just shot the peps? Or is there something about maybe the first initial dose of the GH being important.

From what I understand from posts by DATBTRUE, you want to take the synthetic HGH as the GH pulse is rising from the GHRP/GHRH. That time is 8-20 minutes post GH peptide administration.

Also if you are using exo HGH two times per day there really is no point in using CJC with Dac right? Because if HGH reduces GHRH's effects by 80% and you have exo HGH in your system for the majority of the day it's not really worth it correct?

Synthetic HGH reduces GHRH HGH output a lot like you said. GHRP's and non peptidyl secretagogues like MK677 or Anamorelin aren't affected much.

so if your taking HGH then should you stay away from dac?
Yes, timing is key so the short half life of no dac/ghrp 2 is ideal. Also if you plan on running any ipam, save it for prebed

Yes, timing is key so the short half life of no dac/ghrp 2 is ideal. Also if you plan on running any ipam, save it for prebed

my main goal is fat loss

Im going be using 3iu of generic per day, could push it to 4 if need be, along with:

hex/mod 100/100 3x per day
Ipam/mod 500/250 evening
mk677 prebed

GW 5-10mg

how would I time my GH?

Is this other stuff necessary?

Do your hex/mod first thing in the morning followed by 2 iu gh 10min after. Do this again 4 hours later. The last hex/mod in another 4 hours then your ipam/mod before bed. Funds permitting, you could add an additional 2iu to the 3rd hex/mod.

Do your hex/mod first thing in the morning followed by 2 iu gh 10min after. Do this again 4 hours later. The last hex/mod in another 4 hours then your ipam/mod before bed. Funds permitting, you could add an additional 2iu to the 3rd hex/mod.

so forget the mk677?

That's a solid protocol. I like it.

Your mk would be a waste

Gw is fine and won't interfere with anything

If you are using a GHRP or MK677 then timing doesn't really matter. Like what has already been said, it's GHRHs that are effected by exogenous GH levels because they can't overcome the negative feedback loop. GHRPs and MK677 still pulsed even when somatostatin (the negative feedback hormone) levels were increased.

So if you want to shoot your GH in the AM and peps preworkout hours later you will be fine. When I used GH I only dosed it once a day and dosed the peps multiple times a day like I usually do.

You can still use your mk because it's not a ghrh so timing won't be an issue.

I received my HGH today. My last pin of DAC was Friday night. How long should I wait to start my HGH?

How long after pinning the GH should I wait to eat? Sorry if this has been answered.

How long after pinning the GH should I wait to eat? Sorry if this has been answered.

Since exogenous HGH is from an outside source there is no need to take it on an empty stomach. I would just try not to load up on sugar when you take your HGH.
If you want fat loss take the HGH upon waking and do fasted cardio.
I like to take mine preworkout with insulin.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws