over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Overrated?

intensed

Registered
I have been researching forums and medical articles on HGH. Many articles seem to state that HGH offers no benefits. In every hgh thread, it seems a few chime in and state that hgh has done nothing for them. I have read a thread were a guy made a statement that he has been on for the last 2 years, but has seen very little effect? WTF? Why would you be on 2 years and no see any results? I can't seem to find any real world data or personal experiences when it comes to hgh. I can search most forums such a PM and find diaries of experiences when dealing with anabolics and even IGF, but you won't find them dealing with HGH. Makes me wonder if people are on hgh and receiving wonderful results fear competition and come to the boards to spill lies, or hgh is really overrated. I realize doing 5iu ED won't turn you into a monster, but a good years run at this rate must offer some pretty important benefits! Maybe the real answer is too few actually can afford HGH for long periods of time and yet to see the real benefits. I'm baffled, maybe someone can clear things up.

Thanks

Many people are not using real hgh. There are alot of fakes. Also, a lot of people do not utilize it properly. Such as using a proper dose depending on goals. Eating and training properly, or even stacking it with essentials.

I can tell you that HGH has been the best addition to my arsenal ever. I have seen dramatic results. In fact, my anti AAS wife is so impressed that she wants to do use it now.

I've never known anyone who's used real/quality GH for a minimum of 3 months and been disappointed with the results.

There is of course the flip side, e.g. those not using real and or quality GH - then those comments make sense.

intensed; said:
I have been researching forums and medical articles on HGH. Many articles seem to state that HGH offers no benefits.

Many do...if you did research circa 1990 you would find that most journal articles said the same thing about testosterone in regard to tissue accrual and athletic performance.

intensed; said:
In every hgh thread, it seems a few chime in and state that hgh has done nothing for them. I have read a thread were a guy made a statement that he has been on for the last 2 years, but has seen very little effect? WTF? Why would you be on 2 years and no see any results? I can't seem to find any real world data or personal experiences when it comes to hgh. I can search most forums such a PM and find diaries of experiences when dealing with anabolics and even IGF, but you won't find them dealing with HGH. Makes me wonder if people are on hgh and receiving wonderful results fear competition and come to the boards to spill lies, or hgh is really overrated. I realize doing 5iu ED won't turn you into a monster, but a good years run at this rate must offer some pretty important benefits! Maybe the real answer is too few actually can afford HGH for long periods of time and yet to see the real benefits. I'm baffled, maybe someone can clear things up.

Most people don't have clue as to why they want to use it. They expect to lose fat just by poking themselves w/ GH. But they never change their over-eating habits or get off their ass to speed metabolism and burn fatty acids. GH frees fatty acids and they circulate. They will be used/oxidized for energy if there is a demand. No demand then they are redeposited.

On top of that GH makes people more insulin resistant so if they aren't using GH when insulin is quiet and then going and being active to burn off the fats they are adding to the problem w/ the side effect.

On the flip side, people don't really know how to make it anabolic. What they do is inject a bunch of GH and build up a level of circulating IGF-1. That right there should be enough for people to say they are getting something out of it because higher levels of circulating IGF-1 are evident in the mirror w/ low enough body fat. Again though there are other factors that contribute to anabolism and having higher levels of IGF-1 is just one.

Still do you know that it is the amplitude of the pulse that determines how much systemic IGF-1 is synthesized? It isn't absolute amount of GH. Then the intracellular pathways need time off to be strongly effective at effecting protein creation & the IGFs of course. One pathway even needs the presence of insulin in the troughs to be rest.

Still though flooding your body w/ a lot of GH may not be healthy but in a 35 year old man it will be evident no matter what he does (especially if he uses steroids). It WILL make a difference in the gym for him.

So what about the young? They don't miss it or NEED it to grow. So flooding the body w/ GH and having no genuine protocol may not make the difference they dreamed of.

It should make a difference but I have noticed a trend over the years in people... they have unrealistic expectations. Using a bunch of GH and effecting a 2 pound body shape change means nothing to them...

Still there are those that know what they are doing and for various reasons they reach a point where they say they get little out of it.

123cctv had a very good post that should have been posted on the datbtrue board where it would have been appreciated about changing and rotating and not creating a "pattern burn in" in regard to GH usage. He highlighted changing the release profile and using the GHRH/GHRPs and mixing it up to keep things effective. He could have added doing things to increase your insulin sensitivity. Why? Because GH is not anabolic w/o insulin and it isn't lipolytic in its presence.

To this we can add that many have very poor product to begin with as has been noted.

Finally as more and more people come to use GH and post... we find more and more idiots. So the idiot factor can never be discounted.

Beyond that I am willing to also say that there are probably some portion of people with hidden abnormalities or health states that prevent effective GH ligand-GH-receptor binding. This could be that they do not create very many GH-receptors in the liver or perhaps they have issues w/ prolactin. The GH ligand actually has a higher affinity for the prolactin receptor then its own, This also means circulating prolactin binding protein can take out GH and make it ineffective.

This touches on what 123cctv previously posted on alternating or using your natural GH in the mix. One of the isoforms of natural GH has zero affinity for the prolactin receptor and binding protein and is equally anabolic.

So genetic as well as particular health states could play a part in limited results for some portion of people.

I think I have typed enough to give you some food for thought.

Mr. rat didnt notice anything with GH by itself on his 8 month run of 2IU/ed. The only dramatic changes came in conjunction with pwo slin. Then after the rat quit it, he noticed the benefits of it for months afterwords....he regrets that he didnt hide more GH under the wood chips.

Thanks

Great Info.. I really appreciate the knowledge you bring to the forums.

Many do...if you did research circa 1990 you would find that most journal articles said the same thing about testosterone in regard to tissue accrual and athletic performance.

Most people don't have clue as to why they want to use it. They expect to lose fat just by poking themselves w/ GH. But they never change their over-eating habits or get off their ass to speed metabolism and burn fatty acids. GH frees fatty acids and they circulate. They will be used/oxidized for energy if there is a demand. No demand then they are redeposited.

On top of that GH makes people more insulin resistant so if they aren't using GH when insulin is quiet and then going and being active to burn off the fats they are adding to the problem w/ the side effect.

On the flip side, people don't really know how to make it anabolic. What they do is inject a bunch of GH and build up a level of circulating IGF-1. That right there should be enough for people to say they are getting something out of it because higher levels of circulating IGF-1 are evident in the mirror w/ low enough body fat. Again though there are other factors that contribute to anabolism and having higher levels of IGF-1 is just one.

Still do you know that it is the amplitude of the pulse that determines how much systemic IGF-1 is synthesized? It isn't absolute amount of GH. Then the intracellular pathways need time off to be strongly effective at effecting protein creation & the IGFs of course. One pathway even needs the presence of insulin in the troughs to be rest.

Still though flooding your body w/ a lot of GH may not be healthy but in a 35 year old man it will be evident no matter what he does (especially if he uses steroids). It WILL make a difference in the gym for him.

So what about the young? They don't miss it or NEED it to grow. So flooding the body w/ GH and having no genuine protocol may not make the difference they dreamed of.

It should make a difference but I have noticed a trend over the years in people... they have unrealistic expectations. Using a bunch of GH and effecting a 2 pound body shape change means nothing to them...

Still there are those that know what they are doing and for various reasons they reach a point where they say they get little out of it.

123cctv had a very good post that should have been posted on the datbtrue board where it would have been appreciated about changing and rotating and not creating a "pattern burn in" in regard to GH usage. He highlighted changing the release profile and using the GHRH/GHRPs and mixing it up to keep things effective. He could have added doing things to increase your insulin sensitivity. Why? Because GH is not anabolic w/o insulin and it isn't lipolytic in its presence.

To this we can add that many have very poor product to begin with as has been noted.

Finally as more and more people come to use GH and post... we find more and more idiots. So the idiot factor can never be discounted.

Beyond that I am willing to also say that there are probably some portion of people with hidden abnormalities or health states that prevent effective GH ligand-GH-receptor binding. This could be that they do not create very many GH-receptors in the liver or perhaps they have issues w/ prolactin. The GH ligand actually has a higher affinity for the prolactin receptor then its own, This also means circulating prolactin binding protein can take out GH and make it ineffective.

This touches on what 123cctv previously posted on alternating or using your natural GH in the mix. One of the isoforms of natural GH has zero affinity for the prolactin receptor and binding protein and is equally anabolic.

So genetic as well as particular health states could play a part in limited results for some portion of people.

I think I have typed enough to give you some food for thought.

???

Have you use Slin by itself in the past? If not, the results you saw by adding insulin could have come from the insulin itself. If you ran GH for 8 months without noticing anyhing at 2IU why not bump the dosage for for a month or two and see if you responded any better. If I was in a similar situation by the third month if I have noticed nothing why not change protocol?

Mr. rat didnt notice anything with GH by itself on his 8 month run of 2IU/ed. The only dramatic changes came in conjunction with pwo slin. Then after the rat quit it, he noticed the benefits of it for months afterwords....he regrets that he didnt hide more GH under the wood chips.

Have you use Slin by itself in the past? If not, the results you saw by adding insulin could have come from the insulin itself. If you ran GH for 8 months without noticing anyhing at 2IU why not bump the dosage for for a month or two and see if you responded any better. If I was in a similar situation by the third month if I have noticed nothing why not change protocol?

Did you even comprehend my post? Forget it.

I like 123's idea about switching up protocols. For years we have heard GH needs to be run at lower doses for very very long periods of time to work best, but there was never a scientific reason showing "why does it need to be run for so long" If it immediately increases IGF for a specific amount of hours depending on the iu used thats seems like thats all you need to know and then you can manipulate insulin levels to achieve whatever goal your looking for. So what ive decided is to blast the shit outta it when bulking or lean bulking(i know some of u hate the word bulking). Like 20iu's 3x per week with 10-20iu's humalog with it all done pwo. Then add some ghrp6 around 30hours later when the gh has cleared. Then maybe running it in smaller doses more frequently throughout the day along with peptides. I feel that will work better for dieting, esp if you keep your insulin levels low the time frame the IGF is elevated. And then its probably a good idea to take some time off it. Just run peptides or even take at least a month or 2 a year off any peptide or GH.

I Like you approach cyp! I have been on 8iu ed for a while now and love it. But why not 12iu, or 16iu, I ask my self, lol. With slin, t3, and AAS of course :)

But I really do think that those who say it takes 6 months to see results are either doing something wrong, or too little. Because after a nasty mc accident I was in, I started back with 4iu ed and the results after just 1 month were dramatic.

I wonder if you just need a long period of gh when you very first start it for the first time. Maybe a long run the first time does something, and then you can take breaks and cycle it after that. Clearly i have nothing to back that but I dont think we still know everything GH does.

using a lot of GH releasers such as CJC1295/GHRP6 in combination I noticed the effects of increased IGF levels (increased vascularity, hunger/hypo issues, and fat burning) and also the effects of elevated prolactin (lethargy and slight nipple puffiness). Thats twice a day injections of 100ug both drugs.

GH definitely does some shit in your body (hehe)

I guess it depends what you are looking for in the way of effects. I am 38. I have been on it for about 15 months at 2- 4 ius a day. I am using it for longevity, wellness, bodfat, etc. I have seen great changes in my body. I love the stuff.

I'm 42 and have gotten great results from GH and peptides....

I wouldn't say its hype but my impression of it is that its not worth the money if your young. When prices drop enough a average guy can afford to run 8iu a day of real GH then I'll be interested. I know quite a few people who can run real GH at 2iu a day and like the results. But at the end of the day for what they pay for it compared to the results I see in them I don't think its a good deal at all.

I wouldn't say its hype but my impression of it is that its not worth the money if your young. When prices drop enough a average guy can afford to run 8iu a day of real GH then I'll be interested. I know quite a few people who can run real GH at 2iu a day and like the results. But at the end of the day for what they pay for it compared to the results I see in them I don't think its a good deal at all.

How cheap does it need to be bro? Right now, if you have a good source it is very cheap.

Real HGH?

What do you mean by real GH? Non Generic?

I wonder if you just need a long period of gh when you very first start it for the first time. Maybe a long run the first time does something, and then you can take breaks and cycle it after that.

In my experience, my first run (years ago) of 6 months was the best - saw awesome results. I then stopped altogether at 8 months and noted (as the above Mr. rat noted :)) continued results for about another 6 months...but then they too dwindled away.

My second and current run (which is on going and no plans to ever stop with the exception of only brief periods) offered similar dramatic results, but this time initially progressed for only about 4-5 months and then they leveled off. Keep in mind, I was dosing rather high. Anyhow, about the 6-7th month, I noticed what appeared to be a reversal in effects. Well it took me a while, but I eventually attributed this to increased insulin levels directly caused by the synthetic GH I had been administering. With increased insulin secretion also comes insulin resistance - another noted and inevitable effect. Losing any undesired weight came to a stand still no matter how hard I'd worked out and believe me, I know how to and did push my body to its limits...but it didn't matter.

Thus came the quest to "change up" regimens and counter insulin resistance.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner