over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH & CTS ( loss of thumb movement)

bgspin

Registered
I've been on mexi's greens for a little over two years.Started at 2iu's and work my way up.Was at 5-6ius ED for a little over a year. Had little to no negitive sides aside from the night time hand and arm numbness. Well About mid july i decided to bump it to 10iu's ED while i was running my mast/test cycle.I split to two 5iu shots per day.One AM one PWO. I ran 10 ius for about three months.Which let me say was a world of difference . Gained muscle and got down to 5.7% BF without changing my diet.During my cycle i was 230lbs,5.7%.(26yr old and 6ft )Three months after my cycle and almost a month after my last GH pin i'm still 222lbs 8.9%. I've never had that kind of retention.I attribute it to the GH. On to the problem.

The CTS
Well of course when i went to 10ius i had some major CTS sides. Mostly my left hand.In piticular my thumb and middle finder(median nerve). I didnt worry to much about the numbness cause i knew it was just a short term side from the GH. Well it started effecting my thumb movement.So bad to where i could barley pick a drink up with my left hand.The joint in my thumb closes to my palm is almost locked up. I cant make a L with my pointer and thumb if that makes sense.Starting to kinda worry me. I've been off GH for 4 weeks. I have been sleeping in a CTS wrist brace at night and taking 250mg of B6. My thumb is still fucked.Anyone ever had this happen with there thumb? How long tell it went away?

Thanks

Yes...I had the same thing happen when I upped my Rip dose to 3 iu's per day. It's like you have to twist your wrist all day long just to pop your thumb back in place. I have read about other ppl having the same issues on other threads so I think it's quite common. Eventually mine went away but I know a friend that had the same issue and is getting acupuncture treatments.

Don't know if that helped....

Surgery?

I know my aunt had CTS and needed surgery, but it wasn't caused by HGH. But is HGH induced CTS always reversible? I'll be following this close b/c I want to hit the 10 iu PWO method, but I don't want to permanently fuck up my hands. Good luck and keep us updated.

Kinda forgot about this thread.I did get full motion back in my thumb. took about 2 months and some treatment. Went to three acupuncture treatments(not a believer of the voodoo magic but seems possible for nerve issues) which did seem to help.Also read to take 250mcg of vitamin B6 per day while running GH. I'm now taking 10ius of rips ed and did all through my PCT and have not seen anywhere near the sides i had before without the B6.So far so good.

Kinda forgot about this thread.I did get full motion back in my thumb. took about 2 months and some treatment. Went to three acupuncture treatments(not a believer of the voodoo magic but seems possible for nerve issues) which did seem to help.Also read to take 250mcg of vitamin B6 per day while running GH. I'm now taking 10ius of rips ed and did all through my PCT and have not seen anywhere near the sides i had before without the B6.So far so good.

So, B6 was the trick for you? I googled it and I do see others saying the same thing. Thanks for the tip and sorry for your troubles.

So, B6 was the trick for you? I googled it and I do see others saying the same thing. Thanks for the tip and sorry for your troubles.

Yes sir!! It's 250MG (not mcg)guys sorry!!

Last edited:

I'm going to try some b-6 250 mg sounds better than the 10 grams of fish oil I've been taking per day to help relieve the cts.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws