over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

feeling after a shot of igf1

Arko.

Registered
can someone describe what they feel like following a shot of igf1.. 30min after, 2-3hour after?
and its degree at different doses?

does it make you feel exausted for the day?

Feel exactly the same as if i hadn't used it to be honest. That's with des, never tried lr3

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Feel exactly the same as if i hadn't used it to be honest. That's with des, never tried lr3

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yeah I don't feel much different, I just have a better workout at the gym and a bigger pump when injected into the active muscle.

I am on my 3rd day of igf....had been using the des...

1st day I did 100mcg's post workout..felt great little fullness....
2nd and 3rd day did 150mcg's pre workout subq....and holy crap...felt like I took a 500mcg dose of DES....I like the IGF way better....pump was insane and walked out of gym feeling 20lbs bigger...hunger was crazy rest of day...

so far I like it much better than des.

I am on my 3rd day of igf....had been using the des...

1st day I did 100mcg's post workout..felt great little fullness....
2nd and 3rd day did 150mcg's pre workout subq....and holy crap...felt like I took a 500mcg dose of DES....I like the IGF way better....pump was insane and walked out of gym feeling 20lbs bigger...hunger was crazy rest of day...

so far I like it much better than des.

Excellent :)

I'm doing 100mcg IGF-1 DES Pre and 100mcg IGF-1 LR3 post. You will find taking IGF IM far more effective. I 'wasted' 3 weeks doing it sub-q not nearly as effective in my research.

I'm doing 100mcg IGF-1 DES Pre and 100mcg IGF-1 LR3 post. You will find taking IGF IM far more effective. I 'wasted' 3 weeks doing it sub-q not nearly as effective in my research.

I wanted more of the systemic effect. the des I did IM ...

Awesome Dean, im glad you tried IM. I knew you'd like it

Awesome Dean, im glad you tried IM. I knew you'd like it

Yeah it's awesome via IM :D

I am happy to inject anywhere but my Biceps it's too damn hard, I must not have much fat around there as I hit the muscle every time.

Yeah it's awesome via IM :D

I am happy to inject anywhere but my Biceps it's too damn hard, I must not have much fat around there as I hit the muscle every time.

That's the point of IM tho, to gwt in the muscle lol. I don't like doing my bis either, I feel like i get close to a nervw each time, I think that's what you're doing too. However, I've gotten good gains from doing it, so I suck it up lol

When I first started with lr3 and worked up to 100mcgs post workout IM I've gone hypo from not having enough micros, just like on slin. anybody else ?

When I first started with lr3 and worked up to 100mcgs post workout IM I've gone hypo from not having enough micros, just like on slin. anybody else ?

Yep ive noticed this as well. I was wondering wtf was going on with my research subject. Felt hypo and then remembered and he hadnt had much to eat because he had been busy.

I've never tried Lr3 preworkout. You guys have me curious now. I have 3 vials on the way. Maybe l can do am and pm gh peptides, hgh, des, and slin. Then, do Lr3 both pre and post workout. So, for pre and post workout Lr3, do you guys think I need 100mcg both times? Or can I get away using less?

I've never tried Lr3 preworkout. You guys have me curious now. I have 3 vials on the way. Maybe l can do am and pm gh peptides, hgh, des, and slin. Then, do Lr3 both pre and post workout. So, for pre and post workout Lr3, do you guys think I need 100mcg both times? Or can I get away using less?

Id say 50 and 50 would work bro.

Nice. That's more cost effective then 100/100. ;)

with the half life being so long is there a benefit to pre and post whats the thought process there?

After using both, my only gripe with taking LR3 pre is, I usually workout for 90 minutes. DES doesn't make me hypo, but I know if I inject the same dose (100mcg), I will be feeling hypo if I don't eat within 10 minutes of injecting LR3.

The last time I ran igfr3 there was a slight flushing effect post injection. I had good gains on it ran threw 5) 1mg vials. 100mcg preworkout I would switch off between subq and IM.

I just picked up some more from two different companies and both I don't get the flushing effect. Does that mean its bad? I don't know but I have been tired after dosing and from running it for the last week I have already put on some weight.

The last time I ran igfr3 there was a slight flushing effect post injection. I had good gains on it ran threw 5) 1mg vials. 100mcg preworkout I would switch off between subq and IM.

I just picked up some more from two different companies and both I don't get the flushing effect. Does that mean its bad? I don't know but I have been tired after dosing and from running it for the last week I have already put on some weight.

I've used 8 1mg vials already 3 were sub-q I much prefer IM. I have never noticed flushing with IGF. I only notice that with CJC 1295w/o DAC.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws