over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BEST WAY OF RECONNING IGF1 DES

bigsonbitch

Registered
Im seeing so many different ways to recon DES...also, do you have to use the AA? A protcol i was given by a national competitor (my trainer) was 3 cc of AA water pull 2 cc with 2 dif insulin pin....freeze them for later. then add 2cc of bac water to the existing bottle...which wil give me a total of 3 cc this for a 1 mg bottle.

he said pull to number 11 and go bilateral for a total of 22 mcg. so far my rats dont feel anything. im thinking its overdiluted and i read the doses here are much higher.
need info...i want to give my rat the right dosage to get the correct results.
my rat is 211 at 15% and his first go around on peptides

Oh wow. That's pretty complicated. I mixed it with 1ml sterile water. Got the water and Des from Ergo. I pin 200mcg. 100mcg each side. Works for me and loving it.

I mean it works for my subjects very well. :)

seems like im not giving my rats enough....and also sounds like i diluted it too much.
btw, what number do you bring the pin to on the pin for 200 mcg or 100 bilateral

Once you mixed 1ml of water, bring it to number 10. That will be 100mcg.

How long will DES be ok if recon with bac water?

One of the reasons for using AA is that the peptides in IGF are so small they sit in the tiny fines of the glass vial; the AA is able to drag them out so to speak to get the best bang for your buck and a longer shelf life. Now...bac water tends to leave those tiny peps in the glass but only about 10% so your Des will be a little under dosed. Bac water des should be fine up to 10 days.

One of the reasons for using AA is that the peptides in IGF are so small they sit in the tiny fines of the glass vial; the AA is able to drag them out so to speak to get the best bang for your buck and a longer shelf life. Now...bac water tends to leave those tiny peps in the glass but only about 10% so your Des will be a little under dosed. Bac water des should be fine up to 10 days.

Interesting...I had no idea about the particle issue I only thought it was a duration difference. Glad you answered.

Could you walk me through the steps to recon the proper way with AA etc.

Dave Palumbo on IGF-1
Dave Palumbo on igf-1

(1)-STORAGE OF igf-1(prior to mixing)
lyophilized (dry) IGF-1is stable at room temperture for three weeks;however,it should be stored below -18 degrees celsius (in the freezer section).

(2)WEIGHT OF igf-1
1 milligram (mg) igf-1 = 1,000 mcg (micrograms) igf-1 (dry weight- before mixing).

(3) WHAT TO MIX THE igf-1 WITH
when reconstituting,its important to remember igf-1 can get "stuck" in the grooves of the glass bottle it comes packaged in. while glass appears smooth to the naked eye, under a microscope, it's a convoluted landscape of grooves and hidden recesses.
By mixing the lyophilized igf-1 with an "acid water" (e.g., 10mM HCL -very dilute hydochloric acid), the igf-1 molecules are efficiently detached from the glass and solubilized in the mixture. Any online "compounding" laboratory could mix up a 10mM HCL solution. likewise, any intro chemistry student should be able to do the same.
If a reliable source of "acid water" can't be located, mix your igf-1 powder with BACTERIOSTATIC WATER - you'll lose, at worst, 10 percent of the igf-1 solution.

(4) ADDING THE ACID WATER
For the purposes of mathematical ease, I suggest mixing the dry 1 milligram (1,000 microgram) igf-1 with 3ml (or 3cc) of the "acid water" mixture.

(5) PRESERVATION OF THE igf-1
Next,using a 1cc insulin syringe,draw out 1cc out of the bottle containing the 3cc acid water/igf-1 mixture.In a seperate 1cc insulin syringe,draw up another 1cc of the solution.Freeze these two loaded insulin syringes.They will be utilized at a later date.

NOTE:Freezing can safely and effectively preserve igf-1(even after its been mixed)

(6)THE CORRECT DILUTION
To the remaining 1cc of igf-1 thats left in the glass bottle,add 2cc of bacteriostatic water.This will return the total volume back up to 3cc.

(7)THE MATHEMATICS
(A)The original concentration of the igf-1 solution was 1mg(1000 micrograms)
igf-1 in 3cc of water.

(B)Each 1cc that was removed,then,contained approximately 333 micrograms igf-1 per 1cc.

1,000 micrograms/3cc = 333 micrograms per 1cc

©The 1cc that was left in the bottle,then,also contains 333 micrograms of igf-1.

(D)Next,we added 2cc of bacteriostatic water to the bottle and brought the volume back up to 3cc.The difference is we now have 333 micrograms in 3cc of water (instead of in 1cc)

(E)To determine how much igf-1 is in 1cc,you must divide by three.

333 micrograms/3cc=111 micrograms per 1cc

(F)To determine how much igf-1 is in .10cc (or 1/10thcc) we do the following.

111 micrograms/10=11micrograms per .10cc

(8)EFFICTIVE DOSAGES OF igf-1
Dosages in the range of 10 to 20 micrograms per day(taken 10 to 15 minuters after training) are quite effective for building and repairing muscle tissue.
More importantly,these moderate dosages (by some peoples estimation)
stimulate muscle growth yet escape rapid "downregulation" of the all important igf-1 receptors.
Without receptors to recognize the igf-1,it doesnt matter how much you inject.
NOTHING will happen.
As dosages climb to over 50 micrograms per day,receptor downgrade increases exponentially and,from what I've observed among bodybuilders,muscle gains come to a screeching hault.

Bodybuilders will have the most sucess with igf-1 if they follow the protocol I outlined below. REMEMBER, more isn't always better.

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 1) 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 2)** 333 micrograms

2 weeks OFF

11 micrograms per day for 30 days (cycle 3)** 333 micrograms

8 weeks OFF

** The second and third cycles of igf-1 treatment require that the two Frozen 1cc insulin syringes be defrosted(only defrost one per cycle).
Next,inject the defrosted solution into an empty bottle.
Further dilute with 2cc bacteriostatic water. When adding the 2cc of water,use the syringe that originally held the frozen igf-1.
This also helps to wash the syringe and ensure that no igf-1 is stuck inside of it.
04-11-2012, 08:40 PM #2

I've always found Dave P to be very knowledgeable.

HAhaha! So funny! Who is Dave Palumbo? Must be a joker, which had a bad scholar marks on physics? :D
"igf-1 can get "stuck" in the grooves of the glass bottle"
LOL
LOL
LOL
Nonsence!:banghead:

Actually he is quite educated...who are you to question him?

I am Ph.D.
Who is HE to spread these stupid rumors?
Since when the peptides are able to crawl out from the bottle? This effect is absolutely negligible!

who are you again?

Full Name: David Christopher Palumbo
Birthplace: Manhattan, NY
D.O.B: February 17, 1968
Parents: Salvatore and Sheila Palumbo
Astrological Sign: AQUARIUS
Favorite Color: BLUE
Favorite Number: SEVEN
Favorite Movie: ROCKY

Dave Palumbo Timeline

I lived in Queens, NY until I was 4 years old at which time my family moved to East Meadow, NY. My sister, Nicole, and I grew up in the suburban town of East Meadow in Nassau County. s you can see, I started wearing Tank Tops rather early in my life. I played Soccer from the age of 8 years old up until the 11th grade in High School (17 years old).

I started running track and cross-country as a senior in High School. I graduated from East Meadow High School in June, 1986. In 1986, I received a partial scholarship to Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster, PA, where I was Pre-Med and I continued running competitively for the next 3 years. Incidentally, I weighed only 140 pounds. 10 years later, 1996, I placed 4th in the Heavyweight Class at the NPC NATIONALS in Dallas, TX weighing in at 268lbs. 7 years later, 2003, I placed 2nd in the Super Heavyweight Class at NPC USA in Las Vegas, NV, in what would be my highest placing to date. My weight was a sliced 262lbs.
ACHIEVEMENTS:

B.S. in Biology & Anthropology from Franklin and Marshall College
3 years of Medical School at New York Medical College
Author and co-founder of S.M.A.R.T. Personal Training Course
Editor-in-Chief of RX MUSCLE
Editor- in Chief of Home ONLINE
Top nationally-ranked NPC BODYBUILDER for last 10 years
Staff Writer for RxMuscle.com / Founder of **broken link removed** (Bodybuilders Holy Grail of Social Networking)

Dave is a true pet lover. Here, he is pictured with his beloved teacup maltese, Bella. This photo was taken after a photo shoot for Comedy Central.

How I Became Dave "The Bodybuilder"

In 1992, I embarked on a mission to pack on as much muscle in the shortest time frame possible and much to my surprise, it worked! I gained 20 pounds of lean muscle over the first 18 months propelling my contest weight from 208 to 228 thus enabling me to finish in the top 3 of my first national level show, the 1994 NPC Jr. USA.

Over the next 18 months, I gained an incredible 30 pounds of lean muscle while consuming 6 food meals and 8 protein shakes a day

(I literally gorged myself with high quality protein foods and supplements). With those superior muscle gains, I found myself the victor of the 1995 NPCJr. NationalBodybuilding Heavyweight class.

Overnight, I went from a crazy "lunatic", mad scientist, to the "man" with all the secrets. Nobody realized that the big secret was nothing more than CONSISTENCY and relentless PERSISTENCE.

By the year 1997, I was walking around at at solid 300lbs.

"Dave Jumbo Palumbo is one of the biggest bodybuilders, inch for inch, that I have ever seen."
"I saw Dave up close, in person, at the the Night of the Champions in New York a couple years ago and my eyeballs nearly popped out of my head!"
"Dave is so massive he doesn't even look human - he looks more like some sort of cartoon super hero caricature (you know those Musclehedz cartoons?)"

CONTEST HISTORY

1990 NPC NATURAL New York City (6th place Middleweight.....168lbs)..training only 6 months

1992 NPC NJ SUBURBAN BODYBUILDING CHAMPS (5th place, Light HW.....198lbs)

1992 NATURAL TRI STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS (1st place, Heavyweight........202lbs)

1992 NPC Eastern USA 3rd place HW...212lbs

1992 NPC WESTCHESTER 2nd place HW ...212lbs

1994 NPC NY METROPOLITAN BB CHAMPS 1st HW.......228lbs

1994 NPC SUBURBAN BB CHAMPS 2nd HW........228lbs

1994 NPC Jr USA 3rd place HW...........228lbs

1994 AMATEUR GRAND PRIX 1st place HW and OVERALL CHAMP......235lbs

1995 NPC Jr NATIONALS 1st place HW........258lbs

1995 NPC USA CHAMPS 7th place HW.........256lbs

1996 NPC USA 7th place.........254lbs

1996 NPC NATIONALS 4th place.........268lbs

1997 NPC USA 6th place .....270lbs

1997 NPC NATIONALS.....5th place........272lbs