over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

super low test level

Ripper Jack

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I have had a lot of things going on with my body and got blood work done and my test level came back at 43. My cortisol was a 12 and my endocrinologist has prescribed 75mgs a week of test cyp for 3 weeks and then he wants to re-check it. He is saying because my red blood count was high that he didn't want to give me too much test because he was concerned about me having a heart attack. The hemoglobin count was 17/51 which is really high/normal. Has anyone ever heard of test levels being that low? He also wouldn't prescribe HCG when clearly I have testicular atrophy. He said they only give HCG to adolescents. I'm just asking for opinions on what else I could ask this Dr to help me get my levels back up quicker. Monday morning I have to go back in and he is going to give me some kind of shot in the arm and then check my iron level. I can't really remember everything he said because I was shocked at my test level. I believe he said he was going to draw blood 3 different times on Monday after I get this shot. The test cyp I picked up from CVS is Caraco brand made from Sun pharmaceutical in Mumbai. Sorry for such a long post. I was just trying to explain it the best I can. Thanks for any input.

I have had a lot of things going on with my body and got blood work done and my test level came back at 43. My cortisol was a 12 and my endocrinologist has prescribed 75mgs a week of test cyp for 3 weeks and then he wants to re-check it. He is saying because my red blood count was high that he didn't want to give me too much test because he was concerned about me having a heart attack. The hemoglobin count was 17/51 which is really high/normal. Has anyone ever heard of test levels being that low? He also wouldn't prescribe HCG when clearly I have testicular atrophy. He said they only give HCG to adolescents. I'm just asking for opinions on what else I could ask this Dr to help me get my levels back up quicker. Monday morning I have to go back in and he is going to give me some kind of shot in the arm and then check my iron level. I can't really remember everything he said because I was shocked at my test level. I believe he said he was going to draw blood 3 different times on Monday after I get this shot. The test cyp I picked up from CVS is Caraco brand made from Sun pharmaceutical in Mumbai. Sorry for such a long post. I was just trying to explain it the best I can. Thanks for any input.

Dude I'm 60 years old and I've had several heart attacks and strokes caused by AAS and I'm still here. Why? I don't no. I don't have testicular function and able to please a woman, but I don't have no desire to have sex anymore.
Side Effect?

If you're on HRT, your doctor also needs to be checking estrogen, RBC and lipids.

HCG is not just for young males, any age group can use it for its effects.

If you're on HRT, your doctor also needs to be checking estrogen, RBC and lipids.

HCG is not just for young males, any age group can use it for its effects.

I only got a phone call from the Dr. & he was telling me what my test levels were & what the hemoglobin levels were. I can get the printout of everything online from the Kirklin clinic/UAB website Patient care website. My wife is a nurse & she will help me get all the information when she gets home. I still would like to know if anyone has ever heard of test levels being a 43. That just seems nuts to me. Does anyone have any suggestions for me to mention to this Dr. He's actually a resident & not an experienced Dr. Just for more info I turned 40 on August 9th & my growth hormone level was 159 & I asked him if I could get some growth hormone & he said no that it was in normal range. All I can say is I feel exhausted & fatigued & weak all the time. Any help or advice would be very appreciated. Please if anyone can give me something to say to this doctor to help me I would love to hear it. Thanks,

Emeric

I know Emeric is really smart about these things. I hope he will give me some good advice on what to do. I was mistaken on the dosage I was prescribed. It's actually 75mgs every 2 weeks. I'm at a 43 for the love of god. I should be taking at least 200 mgs a week in my opinion. If he's worried about my blood being thick, why not let me take baby aspirin or something. Again I hope someone will give me some ammunition to take to this Dr because I have to be there Monday morning. Any help at all I would love to hear it. Thanks again.

Are you coming off a cycle? 100 mg ew or 200 mg test is we're the starting dose is most the time for trt. Did the dr check your lh levels. As swifto stated you should have a full hormone panel done

61]re youIiomin g off a cycle? 100 mg ew or 200 mg test is we're the starting dose is most the time for trt. Did the dr check your lh levels. As swifto stated you should have a full hormone panel done[/QUOTE]

I'm not coming off a cycle, it's been 6 months since I have taken anything. I have some brain issues that affected my pituitary gland somewhat but nothing to dramatic. I have spinal fluid on my brain & a cluster of vessels in the left ganglia that is something like an anuerism but I haven't had any bleeding. I just have to keep a watch on it kinda like you watch your cholesterol. I haven't seen the printout of the tests & it was almost 7pm when he called me to tell me this. I go back Monday morning & I will get all results & post them. All I really know is I have a test level that seems unbelievable & I asked for HCG & got turned down. All that being said once he quits testing me every couple of weeks I'm going to take things into my own hands because I know he isn't doing what I feel like he should do. I actually said to him that HCG would get my testicles to start working & he says they only prescribe that to adolescents with problems. So I said I'm just supposed to live with little balls and He said they won't get Smaller.

I will get all results posted on here Monday. I'm just hoping someone can give me something to tell this Dr so I can get my levels up quickly & I have some type of educated opinion to tell this guy. I feel like cap all the time. I'm tired & fatigued at all times & I am an athletic guy that just feels useless. I don't feel like myself & I'm going to wait before I take things into my own hands because I am going to be tested a lot over the next few weeks. I am just looking for some good advice. I know you guys can't say for sure without seeing all test results but my goodness, a 43 total. That's awful.

Finding a good endo isn't easy. You could always look around fora dr that's more willing to work with you and let you be a part of your treatment protocol. It will be interesting for you to look over the results. FYI a lot of endo's like to start things off low. 75 mg eow is really conservative

I agree, 75mg every 2 weeks is a very low starting point. Maybe with litigation ramping up surrounding HRT, docs are pressured into being ultra conservative. If I were you, just go along with his recommendations, even supporting them with statements like "your my doctor, you know whats best for me". Get your next blood test (to check Testosterone levels) as many days as possible from your last shot, so your levels will be lower. No matter what your Testosterone comes back as on subsequent blood tests, keep complaining that <INSERT LOW TESTOSTERONE SYMPTOMS HERE>, let it be his/her decision to raise your dose. Would try to get a prescription so you can split your 2 week dose up to at least twice a week. Your T (and E) levels will fluctuate way too much with every 2 week dosing. Maybe after a few follow up visits, you could bring in a HRT research article, from John Hopkins, the Mayo clinic or Life Extension Foundation, to show your doc, supporting either a more frequent or higher dosing, but again, let it be their decision to raise your dose, your just trying to feel better. High RBC, try donating blood.

Last edited:

Don`t panic, you will be fine, first you need to lower you hemoglobin, you can donate blood and select foods with low iron content, also do 45 minutes cardio per day. Ask you MD if would be possible to inject 60mg test per week (3 x 20mg) Have a test to see if you have any factor blood disorders.
Are you in India?

Don`t panic, you will be fine, first you need to lower you hemoglobin, you can donate blood and select foods with low iron content, also do 45 minutes cardio per day. Ask you MD if would be possible to inject 60mg test per week (3 x 20mg) Have a test to see if you have any factor blood disorders.
Are you in India?

Thanks for the reply Emeric, I am going to give blood & no , I'm not in India, that's just where the testosterone I was prescribed is manufactured. I had never heard of that brand before. Caraco is the brand name. They are testing my blood again tomorrow for iron and something else. I really don't know what. He is giving me a shot of something in the arm & then testing it I believe he said 3 times after that. I will know more tomorrow.

question

Since my test levels are so low, would you guys think I could start taking growth hormone to feel good again? While I am being tested for test levels every 3 weeks, Im not going to blast any test, I'm going to stick with or pretty close to what the Dr is prescribing. I don't know much at all about growth but I feel horrible and dead tired all the time and was thinking maybe I could start some GH and start feeling some better. My GH level was 159. What do you guys think?

Sorry!

Since my test levels are so low, would you guys think I could start taking growth hormone to feel good again? While I am being tested for test levels every 3 weeks, Im not going to blast any test, I'm going to stick with or pretty close to what the Dr is prescribing. I don't know much at all about growth but I feel horrible and dead tired all the time and was thinking maybe I could start some GH and start feeling some better. My GH level was 159. What do you guys think?

I wish I could help you the GH factor, but Test E and C have been my usual staples, except for a few shots of Super Test 450 every so often.
GH leaves a void in my wallet and miniscule bank account. I stopped going to see my endocrinologist and urologist over a year ago because they both would fuss about my testosterone level being "unnaturally" high for my age. My PCP, a woman, has no clue why they are in a huff about my blood work. I feel good.
Things are going good emotionally, mentally, and physically with my life.
Now if only that raise will come soon.

I wish I could help you the GH factor, but Test E and C have been my usual staples, except for a few shots of Super Test 450 every so often.
GH leaves a void in my wallet and miniscule bank account. I stopped going to see my endocrinologist and urologist over a year ago because they both would fuss about my testosterone level being "unnaturally" high for my age. My PCP, a woman, has no clue why they are in a huff about my blood work. I feel good.
Things are going good emotionally, mentally, and physically with my life.
Now if only that raise will come soon.

My Dr's just don't know what to do. I went back today to let him go over my results & he said I can go up to 200mgs every 2 weeks & after 1 month I have to go back down to. 200 mgs once a month. He also said he's never seen a test level that low. I'm going to use his prescribed advice for 3 weeks & then it's going to be time to blast.

Last edited:
Dude I'm 60 years old and I've had several heart attacks and strokes caused by AAS and I'm still here. Why? I don't no. I don't have testicular function and able to please a woman, but I don't have no desire to have sex anymore.
Side Effect?

Sorry to hear that.

My Dr's just don't know what to do. I went back today to let him go over my results & he said I can go up to 200mgs every 2 weeks & after 1 month I have to go back down to. 200 mgs once a month. He also said he's never seen a test level that low. I'm going to use his prescribed advice for 3 weeks & then it's going to be time to blast.

His prescribed advice will have you on a hormonal roller coaster. I would wAit with blasting till you get your blood counts figured out.

You Dr. don`t know s.....t

Go to a private doc, get labs done n get on some test, u will feel better, I can promise u that

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131