advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

an important drink that every bodybuilder needs is....

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
COCONUT WATER !!!!!! Also the potassium in that coconut water will fight with bloating, if you get bloated from sodium

Tip for alcohol drinkers: For people who get shitfaced here and there on the weekends. After a long night of drinking alcohol, just drink one or two glasses of Coconut water before you go to bed, you will wake up fresh with NO HANG OVERS !!! I Promise you that.... Make sure drink before you hit the bed, not when you wake up

I did this in Vegas last week, and I drank a lotttttttttttttttttt !!! NO hang overs

Last edited:
unrelated to your point but if you want to prevent hangovers try charcoal pills, it's unreal how well that works.

+ re-hydration (really important if you fuck with AAS like Tren, or fat burners like Clen or DNP)

+ fights bloat (the significant amount of potassium)

lot of other benefits as well

I fucking laugh when people compare it to Gatorade LMAO ! #dumasses

Last edited:
Shit is so gross though. I cant gag it down. Its like drinking sweetened spit

If you really want to cure a hangover....when you wake up....just keep drinking.:D

During the vietnam war one of the leading causes of death were from a loss of plasma to burn victims. There were just never enough IV drip bags. Then the docs in the field discovered a drip could be run from a coconut and that the coconuts water could more than suffice as an IV replacement. That speaks volume as to just how healthy coconut water is.

hey i did 1 liter of this stuff before i went to bed. and i did 1 liter when i woke up.
i it not work at all. i still had hangover.

You should sue Rawman

Haven't found many packaged products that I like the taste of but have been buying coconuts and draining the liquid then peeling off the inside and snacking on the fresh coconut flesh.... Pretty good!

Sent from tapatalk using my hands... On an iPhone... While on permanent recomp....

I'll have to check walmart the nest time im in there.
to see if they have any

Just saw it in shoprite here in NJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

COCONUT WATER !!!!!! Also the potassium in that coconut water will fight with bloating, if you get bloated from sodium

Tip for alcohol drinkers: For people who get shitfaced here and there on the weekends. After a long night of drinking alcohol, just drink one or two glasses of Coconut water before you go to bed, you will wake up fresh with NO HANG OVERS !!! I Promise you that.... Make sure drink before you hit the bed, not when you wake up

I did this in Vegas last week, and I drank a lotttttttttttttttttt !!! NO hang overs

i'm going to try this thanks :)

its great for rehydration. Toss in some water soluble vitamins (c and b-vits) that were lost in alcoholic diuresis and they may help even more with the hangover.

Or you could just drink the coconut water in the first place and skip the alcohol instead if saving it to cure your hangover?

Or you could just drink the coconut water in the first place and skip the alcohol instead if saving it to cure your hangover?

Coconut water sounds like it tastes good.

Actually in the Caribbean its stylish to drink your alcohol in a coconut.........f*ck the water :lightbulb:

If you really want to cure a hangover....when you wake up....just keep drinking.:D

I was always shocked that I never had a hangover when I drank - then when I finally quit the previous 10 years hit me like a friggin train!!! I never stopped to consider that you only get a hangover as your body is normalizing from the alcohol poison you've been ingesting!!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear