over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT and having cancer

kcs

Registered
ok i found out that my uncle jim has cancer in his lungs bronchial tube and lymph nodes and brain. my uncle isn't gonna do anything he just gonna live out the rest of his days. also i just found out that my stepdad also name jim has stage 5 esophageal cancer and has it in his lung. he has one lung. he lost one when he was 5 i believe in a house fire. they did a ct scan to see if he has it in his brain also. well my stepdad is gonna go with the chemo and i was wondering if maybe pinning test every week would help with energy and help keep a little mass on him?. any info would be great.

I had minimal TRT while on chemo last spring. I had stage 4 bladder cancer. Not sure how much difference it made. The problem with chemo is that it kills your appetite and food does not taste the same. Plus it tanks your energy levels.

I def would not want overly-elevated IGF levels with cancer. Staying active and optimal nutrition are extremely important. My oncologist told me positive, active people do better with cancer and chemo.

Last edited:
appreciate the info. ya was thinking that the chemo would kill his appetite so i didn't know if just trt doses would help or not. he is always doing something. he works in the oil fields and gets home works on his cars or motorcycles. drinks a lot of beer. when he went in the hospital 3 weeks ago he only had 5 pints of blood. how they check for that i don't know but that is what they said. as soon as they found out it was cancer they shipped him to ku medical center in kc. he had 2 or 3 rounds of radiation and next week starts chemo.
I had minimal TRT while on chemo last spring. I had stage 4 bladder cancer. Not sure how much difference it made. I def would not want overly-elevated IGF levels with cancer. Staying active and optimal nutrition are extremely important. My oncologist told me positive, active people do better with cancer and chemo.

Last edited:
The TRT didn't help my appetite during chemo. And the sides build the longer the chemo goes. Foods that used to taste good, do not during chemo. It gets to the point where you just eat what you can get down.

I may have to go through chemo again. I loose a kidney in a few weeks because the cancer is now there. Sux.

damn brother i am really sorry to hear that. i pray that you have a safe and speedy recovery
The TRT didn't help my appetite during chemo. And the sides build the longer the chemo goes. Foods that used to taste good, do not during chemo. It gets to the point where you just eat what you can get down.

I may have to go through chemo again. I loose a kidney in a few weeks because the cancer is now there. Sux.

I am sorry to hear about your family. Hope all turns out best it can.

One of my older friends was diagnosed with cancer several years ago, I want to say it was prostate cancer but i'm not sure. In any case, part of his treatment was to eradicate his body of testosterone. He has since beat the disease but the doctors keep him T-less. He's pretty old and a very happy/spiritual man so I don't think he minds too much.

I guess my point is to make sure you run it by his doctors. It would be horrible to expedite tumor growth or something while trying to help.

God bless.

people have had great results with various products we carry helping family or pets with cancer.

I am hesitant to say much more as it is a very serious and complicated issue.

ya the last thing i want to do is make it worse for him. i would think that if it is necessary they would put him on it. i will have him ask them for sure.

ya the last thing i want to do is make it worse for him. i would think that if it is necessary they would put him on it. i will have him ask them for sure.

not really what i meant.

dr's have no idea about health, that assumption is very inaccurate.

the thing is i want nothing to do with making random suggestions. this is serious stuff and needs to be dealt with in a certain way.

one needs to take responsibility for the situation, most who go to dr's give away personal responsibility.

LK3 wasn't saying anything in regards to your post. i just don't want to make things worse than they already are for him. by all means i want as much information i can from anybody and everybody.
not really what i meant.

dr's have no idea about health, that assumption is very inaccurate.

the thing is i want nothing to do with making random suggestions. this is serious stuff and needs to be dealt with in a certain way.

one needs to take responsibility for the situation, most who go to dr's give away personal responsibility.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DRock1!
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131