over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guys with STUBBORN LIPIDS....Fish oil and Coq10

Amateurmale

Registered
OK i cant seem to get my lipids to recover as quickly as i would like. I have to come off cycle 5-6 months at a time for my HDL and LDL to recover back to normal range. HDL is the worst, I usually only gain about 1 point a week.

So Im trying a few new things.

1. Got rid of cheap capsule fish oil and switched to refrigerated Nordic Naturals fish oil after educating myself on EPA/DHA content.

2. Also got rid of cheap coq10 caps and bought Qunol refrigerated liquid coq10.

Obviously the labels claim to take a certain amount but Im wondering if I should take quite a bit more since my lipids recover so slowly. What do yall think?

Heres pics of the labels to help.

Attachments

• NOR-02765-7.jpg
    NOR-02765-7.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 516
  • 140473_2.jpg
    140473_2.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 447
Omegas (fish oil) have very minimal impact on lowering cholesterol, altering HDL/LDL. The intended use of omegas(fish oil) is to help reduce triglycerides.

Last edited:
Citrus Bergamot

3g+ epa/dha
Avocado
Unroasted, unsalted almonds
Coconut Oil
Extra virgin olive oil
Grass fed beef
Wild fish
Pastured eggs

Omegas (fish oil) have very minimal impact on lowering cholesterol, altering HDL/LDL. The intended use of omegas(fish oil) is to help reduce triglycerides.

My triglycerides stay low no matter what I take. Even on tren they never go above 50. Off cycle they sit in the 20's. Its my HDL that sucks. LDL gets up around 180-190 around week 8 of a cycle. Everybody always talks about hdl/ldl so I assume they are the most important right? Are triglycerides really that dangerous compared to low hdl and high ldl?

Citrus Bergamot

3g+ epa/dha
Avocado
Unroasted, unsalted almonds
Coconut Oil
Extra virgin olive oil
Grass fed beef
Wild fish
Pastured eggs

Each tablespoon of fish oil contains 1,300mgs of EPA/DHA combined. Im taking 3 table spoons a day. Is it detrimental to go higher? Im considering doubling the dosage.

Im eating all of the above. I get my eggs straight from the local free range farm. I eat wild sockeye salmon 2-3 times a week. I dont eat avocados though because I got sick one time after eating one and never liked them since. Before that I ate them all the time.

Im taking Jarrow citrus bergamot twice a day morning and night. Im also shooting injectable curcumin, resveratrol and glutathione.

Last edited:
My triglycerides stay low no matter what I take. Even on tren they never go above 50. Off cycle they sit in the 20's. Its my HDL that sucks. LDL gets up around 180-190 around week 8 of a cycle.

Each tablespoon of fish oil contains 1,300mgs of EPA/DHA combined. Im taking 3 table spoons a day. Is it detrimental to go higher? Im considering doubling the dosage.

Im eating all of the above. I get my eggs straight from the local free range farm. I eat wild sockeye salmon 2-3 times a week. I dont eat avocados though because I got sick one time after eating one and never liked them since. Before that I ate them all the time.

Im taking Jarrow citrus bergamot twice a day morning and night. Im also shooting injectable curcumin, resveratrol and glutathione.
1 TEAspoon is 1300mg bro. If it's not giving you shits...or making you bleed like hell (if you cut yourself shaving) then it should be fine. I'd hover around 4-8g total epa and dha.

Your numbers should dramatically improve if you stick to what you say you've been doing.

Last edited:
Youre right I meant TEA spoon. :banghead:

No im not getting the shits and blood is fine.

Fiber is supposed to help with cholesterol, especially the kind in oats. At least, that's what they say. And I've heard that curcumin is supposed to help as well, and I see that you're taking that.

My triglycerides stay low no matter what I take. Even on tren they never go above 50. Off cycle they sit in the 20's. Its my HDL that sucks. LDL gets up around 180-190 around week 8 of a cycle. Everybody always talks about hdl/ldl so I assume they are the most important right? Are triglycerides really that dangerous compared to low hdl and high ldl?

I believe either John Meadows or Dr. Serrano once said that if your HDL is a little low but your LDL and triglycerides are also low, then it's not a big deal. Personally, my HDL has always been in the 30s (normal is 40 or more), even when I was clean. But my LDL and triglycerides are on the lower end of the normal range. I'd like to get my HDL above 40, but as long as it's over 30 and my LDL and triglycerides are low then it's probably not a big concern.

Has ANYONE tried SYTRINOL? Supposedly it is great for lipids. Supposedly better than Policosinol. I haven't used either and wonder if either or both are obsolete. I almost never hear them talked about...ESPECIALLY sytrinol.

Has ANYONE tried SYTRINOL? Supposedly it is great for lipids. Supposedly better than Policosinol. I haven't used either and wonder if either or both are obsolete. I almost never hear them talked about...ESPECIALLY sytrinol.

I took tons of policosinol and saw no benefit from it. Of course like all supplements its about quality. I was taking cheap stuff from **broken link removed**

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity