over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sub q cycle

N

newbadgenes

Been doing a lot of research on sub q hrt. Also with the help of massg getting more knowledge on it.

Was wondering why is less mg needed in sub q shots and how would one figure out dose needed compared to IM?

Cycling right now , what's someone's opinion on dose if sub q that has done sub q cycle before ?

Doing test prop split dose total 200 mg week

Tren ace split dose total 450 mg per week

Masteron prop split dose 500mg

Gh 4 iu day
Arimidex 2 mg week
HCG 500mcg 2 x's a week
And might throw in 600 mg of primo

what do you think for sub Q? kind off what I've seen . Im just quessing

EOD- .25(25mg of tren A)
.25 masteron p(25mg)
.15 prop (45mg)

maybe primo .25 (25mg)

Here's a video massg passed on

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98LOFQwUGA"]SUBCUTANEOUS TESTOSTERONE INJECTIONS - THE CUTTING EDGE WITH DR. JOHN CRISLER - YouTube[/ame]

Ridiculous. Do trt subq and cycles IM.

rough crowd lol. What's up knight? you know me from another mother(badgenes)

Im pretty mello and don't take anything defensive as in cycling or shots, so laugh away lol.

Just been doing research and also talked to doctors about sub q HRT.

So my original question is, why is less needed sub q? is it the way its absorbed?

And was just throwing theories out there on subQ cycles. Turning 46 this year and Ive done my share of pinning and higher cycles. As I get older and with trial and error always looking for ways to stay healthier with lower dosages but still reap the benefits

ooohhhh fine.....

lol

well, the low dose idea is not limited to sq admin.

the low dose daily admin is theoretically closer to the way your body actually produces hormones, small amounts every day ( way more to it but.. )

by shooting a small amount ed you also get less side effects as your body is not working so much to stay at homeostasis by increasing high t countermeasures like increase aromatiztion, shbg etc...

the sq comes into play a little as it could slow down the absorption a little bit, plenty get same results off im of same amounts.

if you look at traditional hrt they do hormone admin super infrequent, like 150mg e 2weeks. at some point your body sort of levels off but really you have all kinds of fuckery in the hormone dpt. so more side effects and less good results from similar to more drugs...

some brain trust at some point realized this...

it isn't anything really new, it is just being smarter about drug use, those of us that understand drugs have done things similar for years... ie daily admin, though maybe for different reasons.

can I go back to teasing you now?

;)

.5 cc sub q seems to be the best with oils in my trial

lol, tease away. Even on tren Im a mellow dude.

Thanks for explaining it more. sounds like just keep my HRT going sub q and the rest of the run IM as usual. Will be easier anyway after years of trial and error and knowing what dose of what gear works for me and least amounts of sides. I haven't done too bad of a build for years of doing things wrong and still figuring things out

ooohhhh fine.....

lol

well, the low dose idea is not limited to sq admin.

the low dose daily admin is theoretically closer to the way your body actually produces hormones, small amounts every day ( way more to it but.. )

by shooting a small amount ed you also get less side effects as your body is not working so much to stay at homeostasis by increasing high t countermeasures like increase aromatiztion, shbg etc...

the sq comes into play a little as it could slow down the absorption a little bit, plenty get same results off im of same amounts.

if you look at traditional hrt they do hormone admin super infrequent, like 150mg e 2weeks. at some point your body sort of levels off but really you have all kinds of fuckery in the hormone dpt. so more side effects and less good results from similar to more drugs...

some brain trust at some point realized this...

it isn't anything really new, it is just being smarter about drug use, those of us that understand drugs have done things similar for years... ie daily admin, though maybe for different reasons.

can I go back to teasing you now?

;)

on frontline last nite they had a show about growing up transsexual and they were giving subq test shots to the 13 year old girls who were done with pubertal blockers.
so if they can use subq test shots at that age it must have some good benefits.
what i dont know.

I dont see why you can't do cycles Sub q. You are supposed to do max .5 ml so it will absorb, but T-500....that's 250mg of test in .5ml....2x a week and you are getting 500mg a week....sounds logical to me...

Can you do sub q cycles in the stomach like you would hcg? Seems like there be less risk as there be no need to aspirate or hitting nerves etc... would it still be effective in terms of what youd gain or would you not use the test as effectively?

been talking to a few others having very good results. Im most likely gonna give it a try. Ill let you guys know how results are

on frontline last nite they had a show about growing up transsexual and they were giving subq test shots to the 13 year old girls who were done with pubertal blockers.
so if they can use subq test shots at that age it must have some good benefits.
what i dont know.

During most of my internet searches, ironically that's what the meat of the research is at on transexual websites/message boards.

been talking to a few others having very good results. Im most likely gonna give it a try. Ill let you guys know how results are

You know my feelings on it, I have seen several guys that do low dose cycling with test deca tren eq you name it, and make good gains with overall reduced side effects of IM injections.

SUBQ completely changes the way the hormone acts in the body vs IM, and people commenting on it that have not tried it have no idea what they are talking about, obviously.

When we talk about competing on subq or outright off season mass gaining - hell no.
But if you want to bridge between heavy cycles and stay leaner and maintain more mass, it works well. It also works well for those of us who are older been in the game banging IM's years upon years and tired of the constant IM deep injections and the constant rise and fall of the hormones that quickly tie up everything into one big side effect after a while.

Many people, not all, experience overall lower estrogen conversion and lowered hematocrit, and as mentioned there is a completely different feel to a subq dose than an IM one.

A couple of key points - don't inject more than .2ml, or you will get a lump and or some redness and or swelling, you don't want to dump a half ml under the skin even for a heavier guy with some fat on the abdomen.

So I'll use a competitor friend of mine as an example - he's older but still competes. He still does about 2 heavy cycles a year, average 2 grams total max of two anabolics and test. When he comes off he bridges with subq injections of test enanthate, tren acetate and eq. 60 -90 mg of test 60 mg of tren and 60 mg of eq a week and stays pretty large and lean once the water drops off.

I always laugh when I hear people comment on "low dosing" cycling that many people used in the 70's and 80's and some in the 90's, when test was 100 mg/ml, deca was 50-100 mg/ml tren acetate was 30 mg and 76 mg/ml, eq 50 mg/ml on and on I could go.

My first cycle in the early mid 90's was written by a well know AAU competitor at our gym who competed in the 70's and 80's and their IM cycles averaged 100 -200 mg test 100 -200 mg deca and 90 -152 mg of tren either finaject (30 mg/ml) or parabolan 76 mg/ml.

No these guys weren't 275 ripped monsters but they were well into the 220's, and looked pretty damn good back then off low dose.

Not every member on here is a "3 grams plus take as much GH as you can afford" mentality.

Even if you are you should come down sometime and bridge with a small cycle with lower dosed GH and slin to maintain gains in-between crashes.

I have never understood people criticizing things they don't either understand or that they have tried and can give feedback on.

Take what you will from every post on here is what I always try to do.

I want to thank emeric for his thread on this - it took me a long time to come around to 60 -90 mg of test subq would do anything for me - and it ended up being the best thing I have ever tried in the sport, even above the every third or fourth day GH administration I developed for myself over 10 years ago after reading Phil Hernon mentioning Big A's once a week GH dosing.
I could never tolerate more than 6 ius' GH a day and it was crippling me but 28 ius every 4th day was like magic without the sides.

Learn not to be a sheep or pied piper and carve your own way in this world cause nobody including me has the right answer to everything.

Last edited:
Idk why I keep seeing guys trying to do gear subq. I understand for trt, but a cycle? Seems ridiculous.

I agree. I want the swelling from the gear crystals in the muscle so my muscle swells, not under the skin. This is just another hype fad.

During most of my internet searches, ironically that's what the meat of the research is at on transexual websites/message boards.
New Study: Subcutaneous Administration of Testosterone Safe, Effective Alternative to IM Injections - TransGuys.com
in case you don't want to click on a trans site text is below:
"
In North America, the leaflet that comes with injectable testosterone says that T should only be injected intramuscularly, but a growing number of endocrinologists are recommending subcutaneous injections as a convenient, effective alternative.

Subcutaneous injection vs. IM injection - TestosteroneWhat Are Subcutaneous Injections?

aka. SC, SQ, sub-cu, sub-Q or subcut.

The difference between sub-q and IM injections is basically the depth of the injection. A subcutaneous injection is administered into the layer of skin directly below the dermis and epidermis, with a depth of 4-8mm (0.15″-0.2″), while an IM injection is administered into muscle, with a depth of at least 2.5cm (1″.) Subcutaneous injection sites include belly, upper arms, and thighs.

The Case for Sub-Q

In a study initiated by the well-known endocrinologist, Dr. Norman Spack, researchers sought to assess the safety and absorption of subcutaneous testosterone therapy in FTM trans men and hypogonadal cis gender men. They found subcutaneous administration of testosterone to be a safe, effective, and affordable alternative to IM injection.

T levels were well within the therapeutic range varying from 320-824 ng/dL (mean 608± 82SE). No adverse reactions at the site of injection or otherwise were reported or observed. The injections were easily self-administered except for one patient who was blind. Initial data from our study are promising regarding the SC administration of T. SC T was well tolerated and produced therapeutic serum concentrations at doses generally lower than required for IM injections. These data will provide a foundation for additional studies of pharmacokinetics, efficacy and safety to hopefully characterize SC T as a safe, convenient, and affordable alternative to IM injections.
Source: Evaluation of the efficacy of subcutaneous administration of testosterone in female to male transexuals and hypogonadal males.
Also see: Subcutaneous Testosterone: An Effective Delivery Mechanism for Masculinizing Young Transgender Men
Olson, Johanna, Schrager, Sheree M., Clark, Leslie F., Dunlap, Shannon L., and Belzer, Marvin. LGBT Health. Ahead of print. doi:10.1089/lgbt.2014.0018. June 26, 2014

Benefits of Sub-Q

Stable T levels often at doses lower than required for IM injections, reducing patient drug costs.
Injections are more easily self-administered than IM injections. Not just a convenience, self-administered injections are also a money saver for those who have been paying to have injections administered at a clinic.
Shorter needles used with subcutaneous injection are ideal for trans teens, with their smaller musculature.
No build up of muscular scar tissue as with IM injections.
No risk of sciatic nerve injury from dorsogluteal IM injections.
It’s likely that more and more trans guys will be employing sub-q administration of T, particularly those starting HRT as teens. However, more studies investigating absorption rate, half-life, conversion to Estriadol, and affect on DHT levels are still needed to solidify these latest findings."

Seems like the subq test would be hella painful. Not that I have any reason to try it anyways

My doc switched me to sub q awhile ago and I prefer that over IM now for HRT.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner